NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10)

society as a whole's take on female BBs

just a random question. what do you guys think about society's take on female body building? I mean, obviously everyone has their own opinions and preferences, but there's sort of this cultural obsession with either the skinny model type or the vuluptious curvy woman, but outside of the fitness community, what do you guys find most people, other women in particular, think about female body builders? just food for thought

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NanaFrana View Post
    just a random question. what do you guys think about society's take on female body building? I mean, obviously everyone has their own opinions and preferences, but there's sort of this cultural obsession with either the skinny model type or the vuluptious curvy woman, but outside of the fitness community, what do you guys find most people, other women in particular, think about female body builders? just food for thought
    Personally I respect the dedication that women put in, in order to acquire that muscle mass, but if we are talking about pro women bodybuilders, then they are definitely taking anabolics and I personally do not find the women attractive with more muscle mass than me, that is my opinion.

Now a fitness model, nothing sexier then seeing a woman with a nice firm behind, firm toned legs, shoulders and arms, even if she has a little of abs showing, that is perfection in my opinion.

I think men look at pro bodybuilder women similarly at how I do, just not in to women like that.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerChica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah I kinda agree with your view not big enough, that being TOO big is just scary lol but being really fit and pretty buff but healthy looking is really sexy. I personally strive for piling as much muscle as possible but know that my strategy isnt going to take me to super woman level because it's just not in the genes. but I really respect the women at my gym who are competing and especially kicking guy's asses on how much they can lift

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerChica View Post
    yeah I kinda agree with your view not big enough, that being TOO big is just scary lol but being really fit and pretty buff but healthy looking is really sexy. I personally strive for piling as much muscle as possible but know that my strategy isnt going to take me to super woman level because it's just not in the genes. but I really respect the women at my gym who are competing and especially kicking guy's asses on how much they can lift
    That is definitely one thing I respect, brings a smile to my face always seeing a woman in the squat rack, or doing deads or bench with some weight.

Cardio bunnies honestly I never even look that way.

I saw this girl a few months ago and dear god was she ripped, weighted pull ups, squats over 225lbs and just looked like a bad ass, I was afraid to get in her way and just compliment her physique and lifts.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mathspiffy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure if I can say what society thinks, but as for me, I have serious respect for anyone who takes the time to make their body that strong and fit. It's incredibly inspirational.

Women who are fit, toned, healthy, and athletic are a fantastic example to young girls and women alike to live a healthier and more active life, and they look awesome too.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    That is definitely one thing I respect, brings a smile to my face always seeing a woman in the squat rack, or doing deads or bench with some weight.

Cardio bunnies honestly I never even look that way.

I saw this girl a few months ago and dear god was she ripped, weighted pull ups, squats over 225lbs and just looked like a bad ass, I was afraid to get in her way and just compliment her physique and lifts.

My society finds it hard to accept even male bodybuidling.. esp my relatives do not like the whole concept of low bodyfat and they say I look bad when I don't have chubby cheeks and when my jaw is prominent. Female bodybuilders do not exist in my place(India) and even natural bodybuilding doesn't exist(I am into Natural bodybuilding)..

My take on female bodybuilders is that I like girls who are fit and even fitness models with rock hard abs etc. but Female bodybuilders who are too muscular and end up having a body like a man is a big no for me..
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)