Thread: Kre-Alkalyn

htrdpstr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kre-Alkalyn

I have a question about Kre-Alkalyn and what I am using for a pre workout supplements. I take Olympian Labs A-AKG and Universal Ripped Fat Burner 30 minutes before I workout. Can I add the Kre-Alkalyn also with these two supplements with no side effects? Thanks

Den..
    Den..

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kre Alkalyn creatine can be taken with any other supplements and there won't be any side effects.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by htr***tr View Post
    I have a question about Kre-Alkalyn and what I am using for a pre workout supplements. I take Olympian Labs A-AKG and Universal Ripped Fat Burner 30 minutes before I workout. Can I add the Kre-Alkalyn also with these two supplements with no side effects? Thanks

Den..
    \

No side effects. Just as a heads up, and inb4 the rest of the AAEFX board reps, there is no scientific proof showing Kre-Alkalyn to be more effective, nor scientific evidence(studies, etc.) that it doesn't make you "bloat".

AllMax Creapure is the best buy for your money, and it's great. Just trying to save you some $$$ on creatine.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    \

No side effects. Just as a heads up, and inb4 the rest of the AAEFX board reps, there is no scientific proof showing Kre-Alkalyn to be more effective, nor scientific evidence(studies, etc.) that it doesn't make you "bloat".

AllMax Creapure is the best buy for your money, and it's great. Just trying to save you some $$$ on creatine.
    Funny...I didn't see any question about saving money on creatine.

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He gave a good recommendation. Unfortunately for AAEFX, Kre-Alk doesn't make financial sense. Same results with mono for much cheaper. But people will still buy your product I'm sure...