Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Young Gunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lifting for chicks......

Well learned a good lesson the other day. One of my lady friends was discussing with me all the guys in my grade on roids and how much girls hate that look. She told me how she prefers my body (basketball build, good build with cut muscle & abs) rather than the bulky rounded steroid image. Just thought id enlighten upon my discovery...

Doctor of Broscience WickedMind's Avatar
    WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: lifting for chicks......

Originally posted by Young Gunner
    Well learned a good lesson the other day. One of my lady friends was discussing with me all the guys in my grade on roids and how much girls hate that look. She told me how she prefers my body (basketball build, good build with cut muscle & abs) rather than the bulky rounded steroid image. Just thought id enlighten upon my discovery...
    Yeah alot of girls are like that, as long as you stay natural you probably dont have to worry about it though

yungrasshopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats why true bodybuilders lift for themselves and the love of the sport, not for girls
    I can hear them talking in the
    real world
    but they don't understand that
    I'm happy in hell
    with my heroin girl

-Everclear, Heroin Girl

Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by yungrasshopper
    thats why true bodybuilders lift for themselves and the love of the sport, not for girls
    yeah i know bumb ^^

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)

I would have to disagree with that since all the girls that I know love to feel my abs, arms and chest. They just love it almost as much as I do.

WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    girls don't like it, but women do

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by WESIDA
    girls don't like it, but women do
    super, hyper mega bump.

girls are dumb. they may say they hate that look, but if you have that look they will still be attracted by it. (when i say that look i'm not talking about jay culter look, but the LL look).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

well yeah obviously women love the ll look but thats one in a million that look like that. Most bodybuilders could never achieve anything close to that and usually end up with bulky muscle thats unattractive to a woman. Im not making this stuff up believe me ive done my research ...haha

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im not making this stuff up believe me ive done my research ...haha
    so have we.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)

She told me how she prefers my body. . . .
    LOL. Man, she's not stupid. Of course she is going to say that. My wife said it too, then I started bodybuilding and now she tells me I am a lot sexier now that I have more muscle.
    Always learning.

oh but this is just a friend man..no reason to lie and tell me what she likes.....
    however i have learned that the party sluts do prefer bigger guys with a lot of muscle for some reason b/c ive seen it happen when ive had my shirt off and a really big dude that bulked...that the dumb sluts will like their bodies better

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK, I understand now. Still, what you may be missing is that women are much more socially astute than men are. They will compliment your good qualities and ignore the weak ones.

The reality is that women are most interested in a man's social and professional potential (where he may be someday, not necessarily where he is now) than they are in his physical appearance.
    Always learning.

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh but this is just a friend man..no reason to lie and tell me what she likes.....
    Would you tell a girl that she was ugly to her face?

Originally posted by Superman
    That is a very good way of putting it.
    Always learning.

Originally posted by Cogar
    That is a very good way of putting it.
    I have a way with words.

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on if I like her or not...
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well yeah obviously women love the ll look but thats one in a million that look like that. Most bodybuilders could never achieve anything close to that and usually end up with bulky muscle thats unattractive to a woman. Im not making this stuff up believe me ive done my research ...haha
    Dude, how is it one in a million? It just takes a few years of bulking and cutting. Not that hard if your dedicated.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what grade are you in? how does your lady friend know these guys are on roids? "bodybuilders end up bulky"? Ok I am honourarily giving you the Biggest Ignoramous Award. There is bulking and there is cutting..noone "ends up bulky" Its not like once your big and bulky you can never get cut. LL cool J one in a million? hardly, he has a men's health physique at best. Not all girls like the same thing man, just like not all guys like the same type of women, not all girls like the same type of men.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

kowiakbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all these girls way say the "too big" bull****, but when they see and jacked guy they go crazy and they love the look

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its extremely hard to get "too big" naturally. Unless of course you think biceps over 16 inches is too big
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Mark21087
    Dude, how is it one in a million? It just takes a few years of bulking and cutting. Not that hard if your dedicated.
    Bump. I was just about to flame him for saying LL's body was one in a million .
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Im sticking to my opinion. LL cool J has a one in a million body. Think about how many guys lift at gyms and look no where close to where he is. Its not that hes absolutly huge but the way his bodies sculpted would take years of dedication to get to. Especially trying to get there natural. I havent seen one person on this board with a physique as "perfect" as his. And im not riding his dick but his body is what most guys strive for

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are at least 5-6 guys who look just like him (perhaps even better) at the gym I train at...with proportionate calves and legs as well.

And I can respect your opinion, despite that fact that you're wrong.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

DiezelMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

if guys lift for kissin girl's asses, tryin to get their attention..God bless you. It wont pay off at all. That's a promise.

Originally posted by thx10050
    There are at least 5-6 guys who look just like him (perhaps even better) at the gym I train at...with proportionate calves and legs as well.

And I can respect your opinion, despite that fact that you're wrong.
    I can admit when im wrong, but seriously i dont think this is one of those times. If you can show me photos of guys with physiques at your gym of guys of look like LL then ill admit it. And take into consideration im saying "one in a million", think of how many overweight men out there that count towards that million...sorry man i think your wrong

DiezelMug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im sticking to my opinion. LL cool J has a one in a million body. Think about how many guys lift at gyms and look no where close to where he is. Its not that hes absolutly huge but the way his bodies sculpted would take years of dedication to get to. Especially trying to get there natural. I havent seen one person on this board with a physique as "perfect" as his. And im not riding his dick but his body is what most guys strive for
    i have seen much people with physiques as good or even better as his, but no **** you're not going to see it everyday at the gym. How many DIFFERENT faces you see their everyday??? I can go on forever. To say it in another way how many people are really dedicated to lifting in here??? I bet you're one of the not too cuz it seems you're about to give up training just cuz of what some bimbo said. You're tied to fat lock. Go on ahead and get your basketball pencil prick look. People with dedication to lifting is rare but i disagree with ur opinion on his physique, and i think you should be the last to compliment.

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can admit when im wrong, but seriously i dont think this is one of those times. If you can show me photos of guys with physiques at your gym of guys of look like LL then ill admit it. And take into consideration im saying "one in a million", think of how many overweight men out there that count towards that million...sorry man i think your wrong
    One in the million is an exagerration by far. There are roughly six million people in the US that take steriods. Now, let's say that out of those six million, HALF, which is far, far more the real amount, don't make steriod-like gains because they screw up somewhere. So, three million do, and are bigger than LL. Take the one in a million people theory, and there would have to be 3,000,000,000,000 living in the US to make up for the one in a million good bodies out there. Now, add up all the naturals that are bigger than LL...
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: lifting for chicks......

I would have to disagree with that since all the girls that I know love to feel my abs, arms and chest. They just love it almost as much as I do.
    i wouldnt consider you to have the steroid look yet. but you are also far from the lean cut look (pretty boy). i think you are the point where chicks think you are big and muscular but not HUGE and nasty. lol, in a couple of years i think you might get the huge and nasty response.

as of right now i get the muscular sorta too muscular response. i am natural but i am getting to the point where i look bigger than most 'joes' in school. i am 5'8" 186lbs 9%bf, to kinda give you a idea of the musculature i have.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

coppermess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been going out wiht my g/f for 9 months, and she loves my build 5'11 190 11% she likes it becuase i got a big chest for my age even compared to most of my buddys who work out and i got big arms(kinda vascular) but my fats spaced around on my body pretty well, and all of her friends like my body

and no im not lying i got a barrel chest the abs the kinda stick out, and u see them

it depends on what the ladie personally likes
    215 bodyfat 14% height 5'11
    bench- 240
    squat- 315
    deadlift- 350

40 yard dash 5.01 hoping that improved from grade 10
    Turned 16 june 29th

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by coppermess
    ive been going out wiht my g/f for 9 months, and she loves my build 5'11 190 11% she likes it becuase i got a big chest for my age even compared to most of my buddys who work out and i got big arms(kinda vascular) but my fats spaced around on my body pretty well, and all of her friends like my body

and no im not lying i got a barrel chest the abs the kinda stick out, and u see them

it depends on what the ladie personally likes
    I love my chest... i have a chest where i'll look good even without abs
    Pugs are Awesome