Thread: Calf tear :(

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Calf tear :(

Ugh I was helping my sister move and while walking up the ramp to the Uhaul my left calf popped and it felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat. My calf swole to almost double the size. I wrapped it up and been icing it since it happened Wednesday night. It's a lot better but still can't walk properly. Anyone have this experience from just walking? I did work my calves Monday night at the gym. Is it possible I created a small tear from my workout then and it just gave way to a full injury a couple days later?
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*