Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another awesome promo Magnum, can't wait to give Opus a run.
    Force Factor Represntative
    www.forcefactor.com
    ----------------------------
    Yankton Sioux
    ***Check us out on BB.com***
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This looks amazing! If I wasn't going to be logging another product I'd certainly be applying!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome apps so far guys and thank you everyone for all of the great support.

I would love to see some ladies apply for this too.
    Team Magnum Captain
    Magnum Nutraceuticals All Natural Sponsored Athlete
    Better Ingredients Better Results

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang, I'll still have 2 weeks left in my current log when these ship. GL to everyone here!
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Requirements are:

No reds (rep points need to be green and high) - Check.
    Must be a member here for at least a year - Check.
    Need to have at least 100 posts - Check.
    You CAN NOT run another log for ANY other supplement or company while running this Opus log! -Won't be a problem.
    Log must be updated at least 4 times a week with as much detail as possible, I want good exciting logs guys - I am currently on a four day split so I'll gladly post a synopsis of each workout and make it lively.
    Must be at least 18yrs of age - Check.
    Open to US & Canada both - I'm American (Gladiator).
    Post in this thread as much detail about yourself as you can and why I should pick you to log OPUS - I am very dedicated to lifting and have found myself being the most consistent in the gym in the last four months than I have been in quite a while. I am more focused on my goal of packing on some seriously appreciable mass than I ever have been. I will do my part to ensure my nutrition and training are on point. All I ask is that Magnum Nutraceuticals OPUS meets me at the gym at 5 AM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, ready to do work! Fun fact - American Gladiators was the only show I would even attempt to stay up late to watch (11 PM on Saturday nights) as a kid. I even had my older brother keep a glass of water beside the couch and splash it on me if he saw me dozing off during the commercials.

I will give special consideration to you if you are willing to put a pic of the Magnum OPUS tub somewhere in your Avi for the duration of the Opus log - Consider it done.

Let me know your shirt size and I might be able to get you a very Limited Edition Magnum OPUS shirt too! - Large.

But you must confirm that you will wear a green shirt - not everyone can pull off green haha! - Green is one of my go-to colors outside the gym. Why should it be any different INSIDE the gym?

Product will ship March 1st so good luck guys and let's see what you got!!! - My log would start as soon as I received the product. Guaranteed.
    Last edited by BogusForLife; 02-15-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: minor wording change
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet!!!!!!!

When do you guys plan on having the winners picked? Ive got 2 more weeks on a log atm and don't wanna step on anyone toes!
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Wow! Some sweet apps so far....
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Sweet!!!!!!!

When do you guys plan on having the winners picked? Ive got 2 more weeks on a log atm and don't wanna step on anyone toes!
    I think Mike is picking winners at the end of the month but that's really up to him.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I think Mike is picking winners at the end of the month but that's really up to him.
    Cool Cool, It would be sweet to add this product into my obf contest log
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [/center]

I'm currently doing a log [it isnt flashy because I did majority of it from mobile phone D:] for another company but will be done before the end of Next week ;D

Here's the thing, I've got tons of potential and I will achieve my goals, I write everything down, and I stay true to my diet.
    I lift 5 days a week, Monday-Friday and I'm very disciplined in my training routine, I don't cut corners and I don't allow myself to slack up during training.

With me you'll get ultimate results, I'll even take before and afters to prove it.
    I'm that confident.

Right now I am 162lbs at 5'8 10%bf.

Goal 165lbs 7%bf

THIS WILL HAPPEN.

I hope you give me the opportunity to log a product for you.

Thanks.
    (shirt size: M)
    lawl
    Last edited by ToBuyaGunXX; 02-15-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dallas Stars
    USArmy
    CoC: D8Raep
    MFC

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would love to apply but I'm already running a log ATM ! Magnum is top notch without question and keeping Canada on the maps in the supplement industry is not an easy feat.

Good luck to all the app's, going to be a great product.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Magnum is the bees knees! This product looks like its going to do VERY well!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great looking apps so far guys!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No reds (rep points need to be green and high)
    it's high-ish
    Must be a member here for at least a year
    good there
    Need to have at least 100 posts
    that's it?
    You CAN NOT run another log for ANY other supplement or company while running this Opus log!
    I'm not someone that applies for every single product in the promo section
    Log must be updated at least 4 times a week with as much detail as possible, I want good exciting logs guys
    usually update everyday, even on rest days
    Must be at least 18yrs of age
    way older than that
    Open to US & Canada both
    sweet
    Post in this thread as much detail about yourself as you can and why I should pick you to log OPUS

I just started my 2nd wave/round of 5/3/1, I absolutely love it because I know what I'm doing each day at the gym and it makes me push myself. Since I'm lifting heavy (at least heavy for me) I need all the help with recovery I can get. It's kind of nice to be able to walk and use my arms when I'm at work.
    My training schedule is
    Wednesday Deadlifts + assistance + Cardio
    Thursday Bench + assistance + Cardio
    Saturday Squats + assistance + Cardio
    Sunday OHP + assistance + Cardio
    and usually some more Cardio on either Tuesday or Friday

I have someone that helps me with my nutrition and each week they are updated and make tweaks for me as needed.

Log I am just finishing up
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141308531

Last Magnum Log for Heat & Acid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=magnum+heat
    I didn't do so well initially so I bought more product to be able to do the product justice

I have recently taken my focus off of partying and switched my focus to gym time.
    exception was Superbowl Sunday

Thanks in advance for your consideration

ummmmmmm I think that's it

I will give special consideration to you if you are willing to put a pic of the Magnum OPUS tub somewhere in your Avi for the duration of the Opus log
    If selected I will put the product and my awesome new shirt in my avi

Let me know your shirt size and I might be able to get you a very Limited Edition Magnum OPUS shirt too!
    Medium I think (doubt there are girl sizes)

But you must confirm that you will wear a green shirt - not everyone can pull off green haha!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...464383&page=23
    post 684 shows me in a green shirt
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thrill12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No reds (rep points need to be green and high) Yes
    Must be a member here for at least a year Yes
    Need to have at least 100 posts Yes
    You CAN NOT run another log for ANY other supplement or company while running this Opus log! I am currently running one, but it will be over in time
    Log must be updated at least 4 times a week with as much detail as possible, I want good exciting logs guys No problem
    Must be at least 18yrs of age Yes
    Open to US & Canada both USA!
    Post in this thread as much detail about yourself as you can and why I should pick you to log OPUS
    I've been lifting and working out for a solid 10 months now. I worked out a lot prior to that after my shoulder surgery but let myself go for about 2 years. I went from 207 to 180 in about 3 months and I've stayed at 180 since.

Current workout schedule:

Monday: Chest and Bicep
    Bench press pyramid 5 3 1 1 1 5
    DB Bench 3 x 10
    Flies 3 x 10
    Incline flies 3 x 10
    Pushups 3 x fail
    Straight bar curl 3 x 5
    Preacher curls 3 x 10
    Single arm preacher curls 3 x 10
    Hammer curls 3 x 10
    Super 7's

Tuesday: Back and Tri

WG pullups 5 x 10
    Rows 3 x 10
    Closegrip rows 3 x 10
    Seated rows 3 x 20
    Skullcrushers 3 x 10
    Pushdowns 3 x 10
    DB single arm skullcrushers 3 x 10

Wednesday: Legs
    Squat 3 x 10
    Leg press 3 x 20
    Lunges 3 x 20
    Calf raises 5 x 30
    Leg curls 3 x 10
    Leg extensions 3 x 10

Thursday: Chest and Bicep

Bench press 3 x 10
    Flies 3 x 10
    Incline DB bench 3 x 10
    Incline flies 3 x 10
    Pushups 3 x fail
    Straight bar curl 3 x 5
    Preacher curls 3 x 10
    Single arm preacher curls 3 x 10
    Hammer curls 3 x 10
    Super 7's

Friday: Shoulders and traps

Arnold press 3 x 10
    Hang clean 4 x 5
    Seated lat raises 3 x 10
    Shrugs 3 x 10
    DB shrugs 3 x 15
    Front raises 3 x 10
    Lat raises 3 x 10
    Deadlift 10 8 6 4 2 1

-> Max lifts: Rows: 240lbs. Deadlift: 380lbs. Squat: 405lbs. Bench: 315

My workouts will change slightly, sometimes I'll do a few more, sometimes a few less. I usually do cardio about 3 times a week after the workouts for about 30-45 minutes. My diet has stayed the same for awhile, I tried to get high protein and low carbs and calories. I am a broke college student, and a pre workout junky. I workout hard, it's my stress reliever from the girlfriend and classes(heavy science load, pre-med). A few of my goals are to bench 340, Deadlift 400, and squat 425. I'm pretty close to all of them.

I am willing to put the tub in my avi and I can pull off green. I wear a Large shirt.

Thank you for this opportunity and generosity. I haven't had the chance to try and Magnum products yet. Good luck to everyone!
    SNAC PED log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141845541

Anabolic Freak log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139711383

Superpump Max log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138970203

My CON-CRET log:(old) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137322703

dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would love to log this product. Used Serious Mass before, went from 155 to 185. Right now I am trying to bulk to 195. Would love to use this along my journey.

mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still some nics apps coming in and I see we also have a lady in the house
    Team Magnum Captain

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just send me mine now!

KThanxby
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    No reds (rep points need to be green and high)
    it's high-ish
    Must be a member here for at least a year
    good there
    Need to have at least 100 posts
    that's it?
    You CAN NOT run another log for ANY other supplement or company while running this Opus log!
    I'm not someone that applies for every single product in the promo section
    Log must be updated at least 4 times a week with as much detail as possible, I want good exciting logs guys
    usually update everyday, even on rest days
    Must be at least 18yrs of age
    way older than that
    Open to US & Canada both
    sweet

I just started my 2nd wave/round of 5/3/1, I absolutely love it because I know what I'm doing each day at the gym and it makes me push myself. Since I'm lifting heavy (at least heavy for me) I need all the help with recovery I can get. It's kind of nice to be able to walk and use my arms when I'm at work.
    My training schedule is
    Wednesday Deadlifts + assistance + Cardio
    Thursday Bench + assistance + Cardio
    Saturday Squats + assistance + Cardio
    Sunday OHP + assistance + Cardio
    and usually some more Cardio on either Tuesday or Friday

I have someone that helps me with my nutrition and each week they are updated and make tweaks for me as needed.

Log I am just finishing up
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141308531

Last Magnum Log for Heat & Acid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=magnum+heat
    I didn't do so well initially so I bought more product to be able to do the product justice

I have recently taken my focus off of partying and switched my focus to gym time.
    exception was Superbowl Sunday

Thanks in advance for your consideration

ummmmmmm I think that's it

I will give special consideration to you if you are willing to put a pic of the Magnum OPUS tub somewhere in your Avi for the duration of the Opus log
    If selected I will put the product and my awesome new shirt in my avi

Let me know your shirt size and I might be able to get you a very Limited Edition Magnum OPUS shirt too!
    Medium I think (doubt there are girl sizes)

But you must confirm that you will wear a green shirt - not everyone can pull off green haha!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...464383&page=23
    post 684 shows me in a green shirt
    I know you
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Just send me mine now!

KThanxby
    Oh Dad you know you always get the hook up
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh Dad you know you always get the hook up
    I still waiting for my last HOOKUP to be completed!

*RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Hahaha! That made my day
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sign my chest Mike?

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you
    I think i've seen you around before

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Sign my chest Mike?

Get in line, I was here first
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent opportunities here! Great apps so far!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Sign my chest Mike?
    Me or CM? Haha!
    Team Magnum Captain

Originally Posted by mikeohearn View Post
    Me or CM? Haha!
    Well LovemyInk already claimed CM... so I guess my options are limited !

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just shows that you have some good support as a company too see all these apps and we don't even know the ingredients yet

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooooh this is awesome if its stim free nice to see another company making products without all the unnecessary loads of caffeine and other stimulants

When are you guys releasing the ingredient profile? Any pump ingredients?
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stim free is always a win in my book. Interested to see the formula. Ive used certain Nimbus products with what we have for some sick results. stuff like this is always interesting

plus Mike is here
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„