Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up iNegUThenLol is the most vacuous unfunny kunt on these forums

LOL I kinda suspected you of being a dumb**** but your posting of late has confirmed it

Hey INUTL, i totally understand your lack of understanding of how society works, what with you being so busy being a complete ****ing loser who lives with his fat, chain smoking mum in some dank little council apartment, existing from welfare check to welfare check and living vicariously through your retarded net persona.

The fact that you have no real contact with people here outside of the shit posters filter is obvious to all who condescend to actually reading anything you thump out in one of your numerous utter failures. You'll never understand elite posters like me, because I'm successful and live in a league beyond your tiny scope of comprehension...
    You're a ****ing mirror kissing elitist dork who can't get laid.

The problem here is, that the ones most in need of digit amputation type with their assholes anyway so the shit posts continue to flow like a sewage outlet.

BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100)
    **Average height crew**
    **My height is holding me back from being successful crew**

peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peepr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you have one of the strongest usernames in Misc history, along with publicfapper.
    laugh at everyone's crews crew

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on 1rd page
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    u mad?
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nervousfarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    based on a detailed analysis of his posts, I've managed to come up with an image which, according to the latest cutting edge computerized profiling software, has a 99.99998% likely hood of actually being iNegUThenLol

MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nervousfarter View Post
    based on a detailed analysis of his posts, I've managed to come up with an image which, according to the latest cutting edge computerized profiling software, has a 99.99998% likely hood of actually being iNegUThenLol

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m7iUm.jpg[IMG]
    i think he's indian....so wrong color

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    u mad?
    Ahhh the tag teaming begins...behold as two of the boards dumbest members combine wits to take on the Goliath of flamers......observe as they back each others limp wristed bitch slap plays, screaming like girls as they desperately try to claw their way out of the holes they unwittingly dig with each lie and subsequent back pedal...hilarity ensues and feelings get hurt.....it's the INUTL/mrawdtsi/NF showdown !! kekeke

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MontelWilliams View Post
    i think he's indian....so wrong color
    Looks right to me, ignore this phaggot OP
    Shaking Manuel Crew

MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strongly agreed on most counts, OP. Poorly written, but extra points were awarded for passion and fire. B+. Keep up the good work.

Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000) Stopwatshiet is just really nice. (+1000)

District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000) District is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well.....when you have rep power...you are a genius....

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Ahhh the tag teaming begins...behold as two of the boards dumbest members combine wits to take on the Goliath of flamers......observe as they back each others limp wristed bitch slap plays, screaming like girls as they desperately try to claw their way out of the holes they unwittingly dig with each lie and subsequent back pedal...hilarity ensues and feelings get hurt.....it's the INUTL/mrawdtsi/NF showdown !! kekeke
    Mr. nervousfarter, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well that sounds about right...

(only read first line)

Mr. nervousfarter, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    My god you really are terrible at this game. I've gone up against some real light weights before and sure it was tiresome, but you are actually sickeningly stupid. You mother should be arrested for raping downs syndrome patients. I mean how do you keep your tongue in your mouth?

My god you really are terrible at this game. I've gone up against some real light weights before and sure it was tiresome, but you are actually sickeningly stupid. You mother should be arrested for raping downs syndrome patients. I mean how do you keep your tongue in your mouth?
    Mr. nervousfarter, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by District View Post
    Well.....when you have rep power...you are a genius....
    Clear, concise and, unfortunately, accurate.

Keep up the good work.

A

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mr. nervousfarter, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Holy ninja edit

WTF

Turns out you are retarded, not a single ninja edit was done that day.
    Shaking Manuel Crew

extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he worse than me?

Kind Regards,
    extatic

Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
    Holy ninja edit

quick like ninja
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Originally Posted by extatic View Post
    he worse than me?

Kind Regards,
    extatic
    You're my favorite poster on the misc
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    ITT: OP gets trolled and thinks he can 'win'. lmfao
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    this times one million
    L.A. Dodgers
    Catholic Convert
    Sacramento Kings
    San Francisco 49er's
    Basketball Aficionado
    Sacramento Republic F.C.

Gets mod negged and threatened by mr4wdTRD for asking questions in threads.

one of these days you're going to post something funny despite yourself and when that happens you'll probably still miss it

sad

one of these days you're going to post something funny despite yourself and when that happens you'll probably still miss it

sad
    Be honest with yourself about who you are, and have the courage to be that person. If you want to ****, then go ****. If you want to get drunk, get drunk. And there is nothing wrong with sucking a dick. If someone tries to judge you or shame you for doing safe, consensual things that make you happy, I can guarantee you they’re a bad person–tell them to lick the dark part of your ass and cut them out of your life. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it. Pretending to be something you aren’t because you’re trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and ****heads is not the way to be happy; living the life you want to live is.

It’s that simple.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's wrong little fella
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
    You're my favorite poster on the misc
    i'm going to fap over your avi now

Kind Regards,
    extatic

Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    You know when you've gotten a low ranked poster steamed when they follow you all over the board trying to extract their e-revenge for being made to look like a ****ing mongoloid....oh hai F_R

Be honest with yourself about who you are, and have the courage to be that person. If you want to ****, then go ****. If you want to get drunk, get drunk. And there is nothing wrong with sucking a dick. If someone tries to judge you or shame you for doing safe, consensual things that make you happy, I can guarantee you they’re a bad person–tell them to lick the dark part of your ass and cut them out of your life. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it. Pretending to be something you aren’t because you’re trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and ****heads is not the way to be happy; living the life you want to live is.

It’s that simple.
    You're quite terrible at this flaming game aren't you. Stop trying so hard it's painful to watch you make such a ****ing laughing stock of yourself. Don't get me wrong, sure I think you're a fuckwit, and sure you epitomize what it means to be a generic zhit posting phaggot, but even I have a cut off point where I feel sympathy for someone who's beyond help and yeah you pretty much dropped below that line on about your second post here

You know when you've gotten a low ranked poster steamed when they follow you all over the board trying to extract their e-revenge for being made to look like a ****ing mongoloid....oh hai F_R
    oh shut up phaggot. fuking manlet skinny fat phaggot.

Kind Regards,
    extatic