Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnhawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not getting sore the day after?

I've been lifting more seriously now for about 5 months. At first I would get sore the next day. Always. Now Even if i do an intense workout where I am quite sore after the exercise, and my muscles are burning like mad during the workout to the point where I cannot do another set and need to put the weight down, I still won't be sore the next day.

yesterday i did a few new exercises and those targeted muscles are sore today.

I'm thinking this is normal because I've been doing it a while now and so my body is able to recuperate better. or at least the muscle i work out a lot are able to.

or am i wrong? should I lay off the exercises that don't give me doms for a while and come back after a week or so?

Just not sure how doms works.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorness just means that your muscles did something that they're not used to doing. I hardly get sore anymore, maybe just a bit tight in the morning but that's at.

Don't worry just becasue your not sore doesn't mean you're not growing.
    OG

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you don't WANT to be sore....do you? wouldn't you rather see RESULTS?
    that's why there is glutamine and the term postworkout "recovery" supplements...so we wont get sore.
    just remember if you get sore it usually stays sore and will unmotivate you during your next workout. just track your progress like i do. once you know you are progressing and don't get sore, like me, then you should feel better and not care. but secretly i do think being sore at times psychologically makes me feel like i put the extra effort into a workout.