madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

One night of drinking how bad is it?

I am cutting and around 15% body fat I usually have a deficit of about 6-700 a day and last night I went out with some friends and drank a lot of beer. I would guess I had around 9-10 beers and around 1100 calories of that. Before hand I exercised earlier in the day and before I started drinking I had around 1600 calories. So I had around 2700 calories for the day. My maintanance is around 2400 with exercising. So from a number stand point I only went over about 300 calories but how much damage does drinking like that do to you? So far today I have only had a big protein shake and oatmeal and around 510 calories. I am trying to eat less today to offset for last night, is that a good idea?

consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its only 300 extra calories, you will be fine
    I always rep back

reps owed:
    RossDuggan

sconnie100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since ive started my fat loss ive pretty much stopped drinking, used to drink every weekend with friends. I have drank twice in 7 weeks now and it didnt effect my progress to much as i went gym later on when felt 'less ill' and just made sure i didnt eat no kebabs or pizza when out drinking. haha

jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^^^Yeah the trick is to not lose all inhibitions and eat a ton of kebabs etc while buzzed.But 1100 calories of beer is no different than eating a few pieces of pizza or something,it's like a cheat meal.No need to starve yourself today either..just move on and eat normally

SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can just cut out some cals today, really is that simple. You're lucky you only have a 300 surplus, I can't even count my cals cause I lost track of what I drank due too drinking waay too much lol

long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) long101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See if that was me I would have drank 10+ beers and then got myself something greasy on the way home. So to that point, nice job

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One night of anything won't destroy a cut. The problem is when one night turns into two, then three.

madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I know what you guys mean, it is hard to say no to pizzas and burgers when all your friends don't care as much as you do. I am curious though if any of you guys think a weekly binge like this will be a problem the closer I get to 10%.

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by consumingfire View Post
    Its only 300 extra calories, you will be fine
    This, just don't make it a consistent habit bro or you will hinder your weight loss. Don't worry about it and just stay on the right track, you'll be fine.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgm815 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by madeira17 View Post
    Yeah I know what you guys mean, it is hard to say no to pizzas and burgers when all your friends don't care as much as you do. I am curious though if any of you guys think a weekly binge like this will be a problem the closer I get to 10%.
    Weekly binge?WEEKLY binge?yeah man that's a good way to spin your wheels.I drink.a.lot.But when trying to cut fat?That's too often.When trying to cut fat it's okay to be an alcoholic once a month,results vary.Me? 6-8 weeks seems good to get my swerve on

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Binge is a strong word. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to fast for most of the day and enjoy a 2000 calorie meal or outing once a week or every other week (preferably).

SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SrNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's not a binge lol, I got stoned and took out 2 pints of B&J's and I would hardly even call that a binge cause I was only a few hundred over maintenance. You could do a lot worse lol