Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi John, i would have him follow a training program designed to build a foundation first, example; power movements at least 3 times a week, working different sections of the body(bench/squats/military press/dead lifts,pull ups, and so on) *plyometrics, and some cross fit training, then as he masters those movements then start planning for his next phase of training specifically designed for his goal,
    ***The most important rules i would instruct him to follow would be to; listen and learn how your body works, know your limitations, quality is better then quantity, smooth is fast, and safety is first........***Dedication, Determination, Discipline are the ingredient to success***

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

Hi Joeswat, great info to help me start again, i use to train but work took over so i stopped training for about 3 years, i want to do some cross training first to help me with my conditioning and cardiovascular, then i want to get into weight training, can i follow the same diet for both type of training?

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

JOE! Arnold Classic in 2 days!!!

Get an up close inside look to the Arnold Classic this weekend by following me on my ********. Ill be posting pics from the minute my plane leaves Orlando!!!!
    https://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    Hi Joeswat, great info to help me start again, i use to train but work took over so i stopped training for about 3 years, i want to do some cross training first to help me with my conditioning and cardiovascular, then i want to get into weight training, can i follow the same diet for both type of training?
    Hi James, to get the most benefits out of different training goals it is best to have the appropriate nutritional/dieting regiment designed for that specific goal in mind, this will allow you to maximize your results, like i always say, " its not one fits all" take your time, get the most out of it by having the right training/dieting/nutritional regiment specifically designed for your needs, train safe, train smart, train for success.

when your ready to start and you need help, tell me what you want, and ill tell you what to do..

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Extra 20% off Juggernaut Pre-workout IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 3/31/2012.

Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*

Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!

Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:

Increased Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged Endurance*
    Mental Focus*
    Reduced Fatigue*

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITS ARNOLD TIME GUYS,********* THE 2012 Arnold Classic CONTEST IS ON!!!!!*********
    COME AND JOIN OUR PARTY WITH THE INFINITE GIRLS AND MEET THE PRO'S at the INFINITE LABS booth, #350! I WILL BE THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND GIVE OUT FREE STUFF.... HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

COME AND SEE MY SHOW....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Joeswat, how is the arnold festival going and whats your prediction on who will be the top 5 for the men?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Branch won. Well deserved.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infinite Labs Deals----While Supplies Last~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 3/31/2012.

INFINITE LABS ULTIMATE
 PRE-WORKOUT 
EXPERIENCE*
    EXPLOSIVE ENERGY TO HELP SUPPORT YOUR 
PRE-WORKOUT EXPERIENCE!*

ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT
    • Support Increased Lean Mass*
    • Helps Promote Muscle Fiber Growth*
    • Helps Support Explosive Power*
    • Prolonged Endurance Support*
    • Promotes Mental Focus*
    • Support Against Training Induced Fatigue*
    "Juggernaut Infinite Labs' Ultimate Pre-Work Experience.*"

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Phenyl Core & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last! Both items will be added to the cart when you order one and a discount for the second item will automatically be applied.

ADVANCED 
METABOLIC
 FAT BURNER*
    WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT IN A HEALTHY AND SAFE WAY*

• Support Accelerated Fat Loss*
    • Safe and Natural*
    • Support a Healthy, Normal Appetite*
    • Support Increased Metabolic Rate*
    • Promote Improved Mental Focus and Alertness*
    "Developed to support safe fat loss while promoting feelings of well being*"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last! Click the Order button next to the promotional option OR manually add 3 items to your cart and a discount for the third item will automatically be applied.

SUPPORTS DRAMATIC 
GAINS IN BOTH 
STRENGTH AND SIZE*
    MASS AND STRENGTH*

• Helps Promote Testosterone Bioavailability*
    • Helps Provide Endocrine Support*
    • Supports Healthy, normal Estrogen levels*
    • Support Increased Strength and
Muscle Training Performance*
    "Cyclo Bolan NT™ is a safe and effective Mass and Strength support product.*"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...-bolan-nt.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Carnitine MTX & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last! Click the Order button next to the promotional option OR manually add 3 items to your cart and a discount for the third item will automatically be applied.

STIMULANT FREE* 
CARNITINE 
MTX™
    SUPPORT YOUR BODYS ABILITY TO BURN BODY FAT*

• Helps Athletic Performance*
    • Helps Support Fat Burningt*
    • Helps Mediate Quicker Recovery*
    • Helps Promote Anabolic Hormone Response*
    • Supports Conversion of Fat to Energy*
    • Helps Preserve Muscle Glycogen*

"Carnitine MTX™
supplementation may help upregulate androgen receptors which may help promote increased testosterone uptake, recovery and fat loss.*"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...itine-mtx.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs CarnoCre & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last! Click the Order button next to the promotional option OR manually add 3 items to your cart and a discount for the third item will automatically be applied.

STIMULANT FREE* 
BUILT TO
 OUTLAST*
    SUPERIOR BETA-ALANINE & CREATINE*

• Helps Improve Muscular Strength*
    • Helps Increase Muscle Endurance*
    • Helps Increase Power Output*
    • Helps Increase Carnosine Levels*
    • Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*
    • Helps Buffer Intra Muscular Acidosis
    • Supports Rapid Re-synthesis of ATP*

"CarnoCre™ Features the synergy between Creatine analogs and Beta-Alanine to dramatically increase exercise performance*"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/carnocre.html
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cryptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    came in here expecting answers directed towards purchasing supplements for misc to buy for profit.

was not disappointed.

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Joe!

I had such a wonderful time working with and seeing you again this past weekend!!!!!

Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I had such a wonderful time working with and seeing you again this past weekend!!!!!

Hi Hope, same here, it was definitely an exiting/busy expo and show.....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hey Joeswat, how is the arnold festival going and whats your prediction on who will be the top 5 for the men?

****** FLASH NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE ARNOLDS CLASSICS*******
    This Arnold Festival was a success, lots of entertainment and excitement,

The Texas Rattlesnake said he'd be back on stage in Columbus. Boy, was he ever! Branch Warren defied the odds once again and recaptured his Arnold Classic title and added one more Most Muscular Trophy to his shelf AND added the Most Entertaining posing award to boot. Dennis Wolf came in great shape, possibly the best i ever seen him, Evan only in his late 20's and improving every year, i think if he keeps this up he will be a Mr. Olympia winner, Ben the most improved bodybuilder with in a few years, this guy can do some real damage at the Olympia show, and Dexter the blade Jackson a very impressive physiques most of the time, but that night he was a little off, i think that when he won the Masters in decenter was the best shape ever destroying every thing on stage
    Here are the final results and the amount of money each competitor received:
    1st Branch Warren — $130,000
    2nd Dennis Wolf — $75,000
    3rd Evan Centopani — $50,000
    4th Ben Pakulski — $30,000
    5th Dexter Jackson — $15,000
    6th Lionel Beyeke — $10,000

FOR SUCH AND EXCITEMENT EVENT, ITS SAD THAT THERE IS LITTLE PROFITS GOING AROUND, BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY SPORT THAT REQUIRES 24X7 ATTENTION, ITS THE HARDEST SPORT AROUND.......

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-05-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hi Joeswat, thanks for the Arnold b.b. show info, i saw the photos from the show to me it looked like branch did deserve to win....also, i think you hit it right on the nose, b.b. is the hardest sport to be involved in if your looking to turn pro, especially if you have a full time job.... ......

question; whats thype of cardio should i be doing if i want to get lean and how much of it?

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by martyr5 View Post
    probably because you added calories...
    Actually, I cut calories, by cutting my fat intake down to only 10% of my overall calories.

My daily totals are about 300 g of protein, 210 g of carb, and 25 g of fat. About 2200 calories.

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you gonna compete again Joe? Your a new yorker so I will always root for you. Hows the shoulder doing?

PHWOMPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Joe, I lift with a pretty renowned strength trainer in the 4th Pct. I just joined this site this week and my first email is about some contest. I am a pretty brand loyal guy and I've been using CytoSport Fast Twitch as my pre workout mix. Regardless of the contest, why should I jump ship to Juggernaut? Thanks
    He's fat and he's soft,
    and he's wearing your clothes,
    and he's gotten too old,
    and he was born on your birthday,
    and you're afraid if you stop running he will catch up with you. - Nike

Hi Joeswat, thanks for the Arnold b.b. show info, i saw the photos from the show to me it looked like branch did deserve to win....also, i think you hit it right on the nose, b.b. is the hardest sport to be involved in if your looking to turn pro, especially if you have a full time job.... ......

question; whats thype of cardio should i be doing if i want to get lean and how much of it?
    Hi James, when it comes to getting lean, your training, your calories and your cardio will have to work hand in hand, so if your calorie and your training are already customized to your specific goal, well then any cardio is better then nothing, of cause some cardio exercises are better then others, mixing up different types of cardio exercises/machine is ideal,(this will stimulate calories burning by not letting your body adapt to the same machine/exercise) i like the stair climber machine and tread mill on an incline.........the amount of cardio should be determined by how lean your looking to be, most of us pro bodybuilders do about 2 hrs a day......

train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by littlemike23 View Post
    Are you gonna compete again Joe? Your a new yorker so I will always root for you. Hows the shoulder doing?
    Hi Littlemike, the last time i competed was in 2010 the europa pro show, 6 weeks before the show i injured myself by tearing my bicep and rotators cuff, (just like jay did for this past Olympia), my training and conditioning suffered but i was too stubborn to drop out, well i came in 14 place, for me it was a lesson learned,i will never compete until im 100% ready, this time last year i was in a sling from the surgery, i have no plans as of yet to compete, im fully recovered now and the year is just beginning, i will have to see,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by PHWOMPA View Post
    Hey Joe, I lift with a pretty renowned strength trainer in the 4th Pct. I just joined this site this week and my first email is about some contest. I am a pretty brand loyal guy and I've been using CytoSport Fast Twitch as my pre workout mix. Regardless of the contest, why should I jump ship to Juggernaut? Thanks
    Hi, i have used many brands out there, most brands are very high in caffeine and other ingredient that over stimulate your system, such as, give you the shakes, the runs, head aches and so on, juggernaut gives me the energy/strength with out being over stimulated, don't take my word for it, try it your self and compare it with others, try a few days on it(but you need to be off what ever your using for at least a week) and see for your self, some of these pre work out drinks are even banned in some country because of the side effects..... train to grow, train for success.....be safe

here is some info on the juggernaut hp.....

Agmatine & The Athlete

From The Agmatine Article

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod17.htm

Agmatine
    Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:

Increasing endurance
    Enhancing performance
    Decreasing body fat

Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a "novel" neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Joe, I seen something the other day that gave me an idea of your age..I could never have guessed it..You're looking great for a young man...

Is the new Juggernaut HP going to be available on BB.com in time for the first round of the 2012 "I AM JUGGERNAUT" Challenge??
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

PHWOMPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, i have used many brands out there, most brands are very high in caffeine and other ingredient that over stimulate your system, such as, give you the shakes, the runs, head aches and so on, juggernaut gives me the energy/strength with out being over stimulated, don't take my word for it, try it your self and compare it with others, try a few days on it(but you need to be off what ever your using for at least a week) and see for your self, some of these pre work out drinks are even banned in some country because of the side effects..... train to grow, train for success.....
    OK Joe, on your reccomendation, I am putting a bottle in my shopping cart.
    Pat
    He's fat and he's soft,
    and he's wearing your clothes,
    and he's gotten too old,
    and he was born on your birthday,
    and you're afraid if you stop running he will catch up with you. - Nike

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Hey Joe, I seen something the other day that gave me an idea of your age..I could never have guessed it..You're looking great for a young man...

Is the new Juggernaut HP going to be available on BB.com in time for the first round of the 2012 "I AM JUGGERNAUT" Challenge??
    Hi Lonnie, thanks, ..The juggernaut hp should be out soon, Email Jordan@infinitelabs.com with any inquiries regarding products for challenge.......
    these photos were taken a few months ago, you can guess how old i am.......

and here is one with ifbb pro Eugene Mishin

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by PHWOMPA View Post
    OK Joe, on your reccomendation, I am putting a bottle in my shopping cart.
    Pat
    Hi, let me know how it works out for you, i stopped taking the pre workout juggernaut for two weeks and i have been using juggernaut hp for a week now, my pumps are greater then before......

****Remember progress starts with a great work out****

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks Joe..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Thanks Joe..
    Lonnie will you be entering the "imajuggernaut" challenge!

Jordan Foster
    *5 winners going to the 2012 Mr Olympia, and 5 to the 2013 Arnold Expo http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142960531
    I am Juggernaut Challenge 2012!! 5 Winners for the Olympia and 5 for 2013 Arnold expo - Bodybuilding
    forum.bodybuilding.com
    http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z.../IAJThread.jpg

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Lonnie will you be entering the "imajuggernaut" challenge!

Jordan Foster
    *5 winners going to the 2012 Mr Olympia, and 5 to the 2013 Arnold Expo http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142960531
    I am Juggernaut Challenge 2012!! 5 Winners for the Olympia and 5 for 2013 Arnold expo - Bodybuilding
    forum.bodybuilding.com
    http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/z.../IAJThread.jpg

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    I have been seriously thinking about it..Trying to figure out if I will be able to get enough computer time to be competitive..Right now I'm sharing this thing with a college student and a high school student...So my time is limited..Thanks for the links..

My Workout Journal:

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, Is doing cardio 2-3 times a week in the mornings a bad idea when looking to gain weight? i would like to drop some more fat while also keeping my muscle size(bodybuilder look)....I know it won't be easy...

Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, Is doing cardio 2-3 times a week in the mornings a bad idea when looking to gain weight? i would like to drop some more fat while also keeping my muscle size(bodybuilder look)....I know it won't be easy...
    Hi Miky, not at all, that cardio will benefit your body and lungs, beside burning unwanted weight, it will add some endurance, its all good, more energy, more stamina= better lean gains

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hi Joeswat, what is a "T" bar row, im thinking back exercise maybe, and if so what area of the back, i have lower back issues

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Awesome Time At The Arnold!

Thank you Joe for your hospitality bringing me to the many adventurous events, I sure did have an awesome time!!!
    The stage, lights, and sound were absolutely breathtaking at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium. It was so awesome to see
    The Pros in action, live and up close. And Branch Warren winning the title... Gotta Love It!!!

Enjoyed the surprise leg workout too!!! I have not been to a public gym since... well, I don't remember when. Using the variety
    of weight machine equipment felt great... The atmosphere felt awesome too!!! Those exercises really targeted the inner and outer
    parts of my thighs, and my ham strings. Using the New Juggernaut HP for this particular workout really expanded the PUMP in my legs.
    The pump was simply Incredible... and has brought new meaning to me to the term, Walk Like A Duck!!! lol.

I wanted to upload some pictures here in your log as you requested. However, They are not uploading. They are the right format,
    but the files are too large!? I did post all the pics in an album on my ******** page though. They turned out really good.
    Although some of the pictures did not come out. I really wanted the one with Paul Burton and I. There was just so much to do
    and so little time. We made the best out of every moment though. Gotta love plowing through those crowds lol.

Anyway... Thank you again so much. I really appreciate and am very thankful for everything. The best part of the Arnold
    was finally being able to meet everybody in person!!! I enjoyed my time so much, that I hope and pray that I will be able to
    attend next year as well. It would be Awesome to attend the Olympia too!!!
    Here is the link to the pics, Arnold 2012:
    https://www.********.com/media/set/?...5247247&type=3
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1