Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000) Mr_Aryze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodJohn View Post
    Strong broscience is strong!
    *Whispers: ... ... this...

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Great thread Joe.

What is your take in nutrition and marcro are workouts? Pre/Intra/Post?
    Hi,thank you,.... If your asking me whats my intake on macro, well i try to keep it at the 50-30-20%, (protein/carbs/fat %) in the off season, when im dieting, i try to keep it 60-20-10% range, i utilize most of my carb intake for the pre and post workout time, example, if im dieting(depending on how i look) ill bring my carbs down to about 125 to 175grams per day and ill use most of them for training and recovering right after training...my protein is usually around 450 to 500 grams per day.....
    hope that answers your question,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 02-15-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

Great article on Joe and his recollections of 911.
    http://www.musclemag.com/Culture/Art...ero-Heart.aspx
    thanks John...
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I very much agree! Thanks for the info, Ill probabaly have a few more questions for you in the future being I will be in my first "maintenance" diet this summer, which I have never done before.
    Hi Hope, in this industry, you always have to be ready when the opportunity comes knocking, whether its a photo shoot, contest around the corner, or just simply a spot light opportunity, always stay close to your competition weight.....here is some thing funny that i sometimes hear from figure girls say, " im going to bulk up for a few months then start cutting for their show"... well!!!! this is insane for them to do that,(or just an excuse to eat what they want) when i ask them " why they are doing that", most of them dont even know why, im always honest with my answer, even if they dont like my answer i will tell them, in this industry you need to know the truth if you want to improve, a figure body requires shape, conditioning, symmetry, lean muscle curves, appearance, stage presentation, not bulking muscles, not a power lifters look, no butt that shakes when you stop walking, but perfection....

i try to stay like this for the off season look, i have been in a few positions that the opportunity knocked and i was not happy with the way i looked, people will usually remember you from what they last saw you at..

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi Hope, in this industry, you always have to be ready when the opportunity comes knocking, whether its a photo shoot, contest around the corner, or just simply a spot light opportunity, always stay close to your competition weight.....here is some thing funny that i sometimes hear from figure girls say, " im going to bulk up for a few months then start cutting for their show"... well!!!! this is insane for them to do that,(or just an excuse to eat what they want) when i ask them " why they are doing that", most of them dont even know why, im always honest with my answer, even if they dont like my answer i will tell them, in this industry you need to know the truth if you want to improve, a figure body requires shape, conditioning, symmetry, lean muscle curves, appearance, stage presentation, not bulking muscles, not a power lifters look, no butt that shakes when you stop walking, but perfection....

i try to stay like this for the off season look, i have been in a few positions that the opportunity knocked and i was not happy with the way i looked, people will usually remember you from what they last saw you at..

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks so much Joe! This is only my second year so I know I still have much to not only learn about my body but that I need to improve on. I dont believe in gaining crazy amounts of weight just to cut it back down I believe if you have a proper diet, cardio and training program changes in your shape, conditioning and figure will all come with time, dedication and persistence!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Hi Hope, its a very fine line between figure, bikini, fitness, (and soon to be included) Physique, the judges are getting stricter with each category, if you dont fit the category that you entered, it will cost you points, for amateur at small local shows you might get away with it, but as the competition/shows are bigger , the rules will be stricter, all categories have their own look, maximize the most out of your body to fit the category intended, my opinion in your case would be to concentrate on building and toning sexy muscles for the well proportioned look, ......here is a perfect example, i trained a girl that was in figure, the first 2 shows with my diet and training regiment specifically designed for her category came in 1st place for both shows, then she got too cocky by listening to every else and lost her edge for training and eating the right way, she refused to stick to the regiment so i stopped training her, well the results from her last shows, she came in 15 and 16place in figure and the judges told her that she was too lean, too muscular with no sexy lines......train, eat, think, for the body you want, dont listen to asses that dont know what they are talking about, most of these guys just play nice to see if they can get you to like them......i hope you dont mind if i say it like it is......
    be safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Hope, its a very fine line between figure, bikini, fitness, (and soon to be included) Physique, the judges are getting stricter with each category, if you dont fit the category that you entered, it will cost you points, for amateur at small local shows you might get away with it, but as the competition/shows are bigger , the rules will be stricter, all categories have their own look, maximize the most out of your body to fit the category intended, my opinion in your case would be to concentrate on building and toning sexy muscles for the well proportioned look, ......here is a perfect example, i trained a girl that was in figure, the first 2 shows with my diet and training regiment specifically designed for her category came in 1st place for both shows, then she got too cocky by listening to every else and lost her edge for training and eating the right way, she refused to stick to the regiment so i stopped training her, well the results from her last shows, she came in 15 and 16place in figure and the judges told her that she was too lean, too muscular with no sexy lines......train, eat, think, for the body you want, dont listen to asses that dont know what they are talking about, most of these guys just play nice to see if they can get you to like them......i hope you dont mind if i say it like it is......
    be safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Nothing wrong with telling "it, like it is". This is not an easy sport and very easy for someone to get lost or wrapped up in all this sport and lifestyle has to offer.
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, been a fan of yours for the last 11 years, basically what cough my attention was that you are a police officer on a swat team and still had the time to turn pro bodybuilder, i admired that determination that you have, it motivated me to accomplish my goal in the medical field and still make time to lift weights and stay healthy , i get inspired every time i see you in the magazines, to me its like recharging my battery to keep staying fit and reach my goal, i have two close friends of mine that are also fans of you, you always take the time out to help and we appreciate that, a friend of mine told me that you were on here and helping others as usual so i had to sign up and take advantage of this opportunity that your providing, so here goes my questions; what is the difference between slow burning carbs and fast acting carbs, and when should they be used to regarding training,

i want to thank you in advance for your help....

Bigmike

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

http://www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org/Pu...20Articles.htm

Excellent page with a bunch of pdf files full of information!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, been a fan of yours for the last 11 years, basically what cough my attention was that you are a police officer on a swat team and still had the time to turn pro bodybuilder, i admired that determination that you have, it motivated me to accomplish my goal in the medical field and still make time to lift weights and stay healthy , i get inspired every time i see you in the magazines, to me its like recharging my battery to keep staying fit and reach my goal, i have two close friends of mine that are also fans of you, you always take the time out to help and we appreciate that, a friend of mine told me that you were on here and helping others as usual so i had to sign up and take advantage of this opportunity that your providing, so here goes my questions; what is the difference between slow burning carbs and fast acting carbs, and when should they be used to regarding training,

i want to thank you in advance for your help....

Bigmike
    Hi BigMike, nice to meet you, say hi to your cop friends for me and tell them to be safe and stay fit out there when they are protecting and serving...Now about carbs;.The slow burning carbs are your starches, (i.e complex cards) take a long time for the body to digest. Like pasta, brown rice, this makes it great to use before training as a pre-workout to sustain you through your workout...

Fast carbs(i.e simple carbs) are digested a lot quicker by the body and enter the bloodstream quickly. Like orange juice, an apple, etc The fast burning carbs are your sugars: glucose, fructose, sucrose. They are short-chain carbon molecules that break-down very easily which makes them ideal for post workout drink with your protein to start the recovery/rebuilding progress....
    always here when needed..train safe joe
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

http://www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org/Pu...20Articles.htm

Excellent page with a bunch of pdf files full of information!
    thanks John, how did you get the photos to switch like that

Joe Palumbo
    ifnbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look amazing Joe Palumbo and seem like a man who has all the answers so here is a brief summary of me and my questions, any advice or tips you could give me when it comes to putting on muscle I would greatly appreciate.

My goal right now is to go from 5'5 140ish to 150 or 160 pounds. Once I get to that weight I will drop my body-fat a bit to make all the muscles pop out more. I am somewhat clueless when it comes to diet, since I have always winged mine, which I know is not the best way to do it. I have heard when it comes to bulking it is best to eat 2grams of protein per pound of body weight. I just don't know if my stomach can handle eating that much food, do I need to be taking a bunch of digestive enzymes and pills?

Supplement wise all I am taking is multivitamins and omega fish oil pills. I have had side effects from Creatine and NO-Xplode so I pretty much gave up on supplements and I am hoping I can still achieve my goals without them.

I started lifting when I was 14 or so with my brother and father; it was about a year ago when I first started seeing real results from my efforts. Currently I can see part of the body I want, if I had just some more muscle on me I’d be thrilled. Lately I have been trying to come up with a weightlifting plan to fit me specifically to give me the best results possible. I have been leaning toward low reps and lots of sets with heavy weight, very basically lifting as heavy as possible for as long as possible. I was thinking of doing this about 4-5 days a week, as much as my body can handle.

I am moving to a new state so I am going to have to take a break from lifting for a couple weeks, which has me bummed, but once I am back in the gym I want to be fully prepared to put on the amount of muscle I desire. Also in the future, I’d like to get a personal training license. Maybe open a gym some day because weightlifting is one of those things where no matter how ****ty my day is going, once I get to the gym the burdens just fade away. It always makes me think of Jay Cutler saying “No world, just me, gym, treadmill, taking care of business.”

Originally Posted by TimeTakesUsAll View Post
    You look amazing Joe Palumbo and seem like a man who has all the answers so here is a brief summary of me and my questions, any advice or tips you could give me when it comes to putting on muscle I would greatly appreciate.

My goal right now is to go from 5'5 140ish to 150 or 160 pounds. Once I get to that weight I will drop my body-fat a bit to make all the muscles pop out more. I am somewhat clueless when it comes to diet, since I have always winged mine, which I know is not the best way to do it. I have heard when it comes to bulking it is best to eat 2grams of protein per pound of body weight. I just don't know if my stomach can handle eating that much food, do I need to be taking a bunch of digestive enzymes and pills?

Supplement wise all I am taking is multivitamins and omega fish oil pills. I have had side effects from Creatine and NO-Xplode so I pretty much gave up on supplements and I am hoping I can still achieve my goals without them.

I started lifting when I was 14 or so with my brother and father; it was about a year ago when I first started seeing real results from my efforts. Currently I can see part of the body I want, if I had just some more muscle on me I’d be thrilled. Lately I have been trying to come up with a weightlifting plan to fit me specifically to give me the best results possible. I have been leaning toward low reps and lots of sets with heavy weight, very basically lifting as heavy as possible for as long as possible. I was thinking of doing this about 4-5 days a week, as much as my body can handle.

I am moving to a new state so I am going to have to take a break from lifting for a couple weeks, which has me bummed, but once I am back in the gym I want to be fully prepared to put on the amount of muscle I desire. Also in the future, I’d like to get a personal training license. Maybe open a gym some day because weightlifting is one of those things where no matter how ****ty my day is going, once I get to the gym the burdens just fade away. It always makes me think of Jay Cutler saying “No world, just me, gym, treadmill, taking care of business.”
    Hi, thank you for your compliment, also i do my best to keep up with the latest knowledge in this industries, no one knows all the answers, the beauty of this sport is that your always learning something new,......bodybuilding is a 24 x7 sport, in order to make real gains in this sport, your training,diet,nutritional and food regiment will need to be customized to your goals, its not one fits all, the intensity, consistency and determination will be a big factor on making maximum gains, when it comes to weight training, the idea is to break down and stimulate muscle fibers into growing, this requires lots of different training methods, (example; heavy sets, low reps, strip sets, forced reps, jumbo sets, super sets, cheat sets, and the list goes on), then comes the repairing/growing part of it, the body will require appropriate macro to start the heal process, i use the percentage % method when it comes to macros, when im bulking up i take in 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat, when im cutting up; 60% protein, 20%carbs, 10% fat and include cardio in my training regiment(the amount of cardio will be determined on how i look,)....tips on eating more protein? break your meals down to 5 or 6 small ones, try to eat around 40 grams of protein per meal, use shakes especially for pre-work out and post( note,these are the most important times of the day to eat protein/carbs shakes).... hope i was able to give you some ideas and advise for your plan,visit my web site for more training/dieting tip articles that i published.www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org...............................
    if you need further assistance, to be more accurate i will need more detailed info from you and your plan so i can be more specific with your goal........

train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks John, how did you get the photos to switch like that

Joe Palumbo
    ifnbb pro
    Hey Joe I just used an online GIF maker for the photos that switch.

http://picasion.com/
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, thank you for your compliment, also i do my best to keep up with the latest knowledge in this industries, no one knows all the answers, the beauty of this sport is that your always learning something new,......bodybuilding is a 24 x7 sport, in order to make real gains in this sport, your training,diet,nutritional and food regiment will need to be customized to your goals, its not one fits all, the intensity, consistency and determination will be a big factor on making maximum gains, when it comes to weight training, the idea is to break down and stimulate muscle fibers into growing, this requires lots of different training methods, (example; heavy sets, low reps, strip sets, forced reps, jumbo sets, super sets, cheat sets, and the list goes on), then comes the repairing/growing part of it, the body will require appropriate macro to start the heal process, i use the percentage % method when it comes to macros, when im bulking up i take in 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat, when im cutting up; 60% protein, 20%carbs, 10% fat and include cardio in my training regiment(the amount of cardio will be determined on how i look,)....tips on eating more protein? break your meals down to 5 or 6 small ones, try to eat around 40 grams of protein per meal, use shakes especially for pre-work out and post( note,these are the most important times of the day to eat protein/carbs shakes).... hope i was able to give you some ideas and advise for your plan,visit my web site for more training/dieting tip articles that i published.www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org...............................
    if you need further assistance, to be more accurate i will need more detailed info from you and your plan so i can be more specific with your goal........

train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thank you and I love the fact that bodybuilding is year around because I am always excited to do my next workout. I agree with you completely, bodybuilding plans are not one size fits all and its extremely important to get something that fits you and your goals specifically. I'll try breaking it up into 5-6 meals and I'll check out those articles, the website looks helpful. I know there is still lots that I could learn, after I am done moving, and get settled in I'll give you all the information you need to help me out further. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=JohnButz;834885481]Hey Joe I just used an online GIF maker for the photos that switch.

http://picasion.com/

Thanks John I can't wait to try it (when I have time)

Joe Palumbo
    Ifbb Pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Joe do appropriate the answer...how many carbs do you recommend before and after training and protein as well
    I checked out your web site.. good stuff

Hey Joe! Hope you had a great weekend! The Arnold is only 9 days away! I can't wait! Ill see you in 9 days!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Thanks Joe do appropriate the answer...how many carbs do you recommend before and after training and protein as well
    I checked out your web site.. good stuff

it really depends on the intensity and the goal intended, if your hard core weight training for b.b, then you cant go wrong with at least 60 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein on the pre and the post (slow burning carbs for the pre. and fast burning carbs for the post).....

train safe, train smart, train to grow

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Hey Joe! Hope you had a great weekend! The Arnold is only 9 days away! I can't wait! Ill see you in 9 days!
    Hi Hope, its going to be an exciting weekend with lots of exciting
    things to do and see,

here is Arnold walking around the expo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************************

NO, NO RELATION, WE LIVE NEAR EACH OTHER AND WE HAVE DONE SOME WORK TOGETHER WITH VIDEOS ON ME TRAINING...... NICE GUY....

ME/LINDA/AND DAVE

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Awesome pic Joe!!! Hey, that reminds me. Thank you very much for the autographed poster you sent me! It is Definitley BAD ASS and I have already put it up on my wall next to the MMA fighters!!! Joe... You Are A True Blue Super Hero!!! Thank you so much for all your help and support that you have given me... words just cannot express how much everything means to me!!! I get tears in my eyes...
    Anyway... I have been busting my ass in the gym and hitting it hard core for sure. I am currently working on a new video, shot some footage with my son on Saturday, and it turned out Awesome!!! I plan to finish it before the Arnolds. I am looking forward to meeting You and everybody so much!!!
    Thanks again for everything Joe!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of yourâ¤ï¸The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at â¤ï¸ Grandpa
    🻠PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just got this link from your fan page, this is great.... I am looking to do a body transformation , not sure when I am going to start
    I am going to follow you on this forum and learn
    thanks

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Awesome pic Joe!!! Hey, that reminds me. Thank you very much for the autographed poster you sent me! It is Definitley BAD ASS and I have already put it up on my wall next to the MMA fighters!!! Joe... You Are A True Blue Super Hero!!! Thank you so much for all your help and support that you have given me... words just cannot express how much everything means to me!!! I get tears in my eyes...
    Anyway... I have been busting my ass in the gym and hitting it hard core for sure. I am currently working on a new video, shot some footage with my son on Saturday, and it turned out Awesome!!! I plan to finish it before the Arnolds. I am looking forward to meeting You and everybody so much!!!
    Thanks again for everything Joe!!!
    Hi Kevin, thank you, im glad that your training hard and things are going well, post your video here so i can see it too, .......remember, the number one rule in bodybuilding; "QUALITY IS BETTER THEN QUANTITY", how is your bulking phase doing..........train safe,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    I just got this link from your fan page, this is great.... I am looking to do a body transformation , not sure when I am going to start
    I am going to follow you on this forum and learn
    thanks
    Hi James, this time of year you will see a lot of people start a transformation regiment, i know of one that will be starting soon, i will post it on my fan page when the info comes out, until then stay healthy and fit....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Aryze View Post
    *Whispers: ... ... this...
    Call it what you want, but I have been doing most of what he is advocating and it is working wonders. Espcially the pre and post workout protein/carb drinks.

I got another contest going on JOE!

The 2012 Arnold Classic is in 7 days. COME SEE ME at the INFINITE LABS booth, Booth #350! We will be debuting our new JUGGERNAUT HP, and I want YOU to be the first to try it!!!
    I’m giving away FREE JUGGERNAUT HP!!!!! Here is how you can win!

Come to the INFINITE LABS booth, take a picture with me, upload our picture together onto BOTH my ******** Fan Page and the Infinite Labs Fan Page and you will be entered in a drawing to WIN our new JUGGERNAUT HP!!!

The drawing will be Monday March 5th. A total of 5 winners will be randomly selected and receive a bottle of Juggernaut HP! Can’t wait to meet and see everyone at the Arnold!

Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    Call it what you want, but I have been doing most of what he is advocating and it is working wonders. Espcially the pre and post workout protein/carb drinks.
    thanks, honesty is the best policy especially for achieving results....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hi Mr. Palumbo, I just came across this article in MD magazine, NICE!!!, where do you find the time to do every thing?, pro b.b, swat cop, train people, NPC and IFBB head security on the east coast, do you sleep? ....... I like your nickname.....joeswat.....

martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    probably because you added calories...

Hi Mr. Palumbo, I just came across this article in MD magazine, NICE!!!, where do you find the time to do every thing?, pro b.b, swat cop, train people, NPC and IFBB head security on the east coast, do you sleep? ....... I like your nickname.....joeswat.....
    Hi Bigmiky, i make every minute count, sleep! i dont know what that is anymore, lol......i like to learn and stay busy.........about the article in MD, was it the most recent one?

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com