Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1850
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Q & A FOR FITNESS SUCCESS!

Part 1 of a series, Ifbb Pro Joseph Palumbo answers some common fitness questions.

You can check in with all your questions for Joe here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://infinitelabs.com/

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wheredarocksat View Post
    Good morning Joe,

Definitely an honor talking to a pro on here and I was just curious if you had any advice/info/tips to help me out, so long story short I was a bit heavier before at my most 233 years ago and from there on hitting the gym diet (not the best) was in the 190-200 range but not in shape. Recently about a year ago I started the paleo diet and dropped down to about 170ish which was awesome to drop fat but now as far as gaining mass I hesitate to eat much cuz I don't wanna get fat again. I basically only gain the fat in the midsection and face lol, what do you suggest I do to tighten the midsection yet get some bulk in the upper body ? I do try and eat plenty of protein at least 8-10oz of meat/chicken/turkey with my meals at least 4 times a day, have eggs in the morning, a shake/protein bar here and there as well, my carbs are fairly low and again cuz I don't wanna get fat(midsection mainly).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, before i give you a plan of action for your goal, im going to need some info, such as; what type of training regiment your on, how much cardio( if any) do you do per day and how long, give me a break down on your total protein/cab/fat intake per day in grams, the diet that you were on was fine for that specific goal, but now that your looking to build/shape/tone your body, you will need the appropriate regiment to maximize your goal, "its not one fit all training/nutritional method, every goal needs its own customized plan to the individual needs... eating/utilizing the right foods at the right times is also a factor ...talk to you soon..

ifbb pro
    Joe Palumbo

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by billlybob View Post
    Thanks again for the advice. I feel great. Per you advice for the last 3-4 weeks:
    1) I added in 30 minutes of cardio (ranging from stair master, row machine, elliptical or some cross fit battle rope) for 5-6 days a week..
    2) I did your hold and squeeze technique and have been getting great pumps
    3) I also followed your recommendation on rep to fatigue and staying with one body part at a time
    4) increased protein by 20 grams.

Attached is a photo from last week (so I was implementing the above changes to my routine for about 3-4 weeks). Abs seem to be coming in! Let me know what other adjustments I should make.

most recent
    Hi, start next monday with 40 minutes session of cardio 6 days a week, increase your protein an other 20 grams(you should be up to at least 250 grams of protein)...... question?; are you still cycling your carb intake? if not, then drop your carbs down to 120( eat most of your carbs before and after weight training)....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    www.infinitelabs.com

nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100) nathanfratti is not very well liked. (-100)

guys help!!

Okay guys we need your help! This awesome campaign is selling this great tee the quote just speaks out the truth if "you lift" go to
    Teespring.com/weight
    Hurry reserve your tee now fellas thanks in advance!!

wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi, before i give you a plan of action for your goal, im going to need some info, such as; what type of training regiment your on, how much cardio( if any) do you do per day and how long, give me a break down on your total protein/cab/fat intake per day in grams, the diet that you were on was fine for that specific goal, but now that your looking to build/shape/tone your body, you will need the appropriate regiment to maximize your goal, "its not one fit all training/nutritional method, every goal needs its own customized plan to the individual needs... eating/utilizing the right foods at the right times is also a factor ...talk to you soon..

ifbb pro
    Joe Palumbo

Good morning Joe,

Big thanks on the reply brother, my names Joel so I get called Joe as well lol. As far as training, I hit the gym 4 times a week(weight training) and I train as heavy as I can moderate to high reps. Cardio I don't do much nowadays but I started doing about 15 minutes of the stairmaster machine after my workout twice a week. I don't keep track of the diet in that I don't have the grams calculated I weigh my meats Mon-Fri religiously tho, and a typical day for me would consist of egg white omelet/scramble with maybe some vienna sausages/turkey slices at around 9/10, lunch at around 1 would be 10oz meat(red meat/turkey burgers/chicken/etc) and a cup of brown rice or some veggies, at like 3 I'll have a protein bar/shake, I train after work and it'll be from like 5-6:30 and then I'll eat at like 7 or so (10oz meat/turkey/chicken/etc) and maybe a sweet potato/veggies. Hope to hear back from you soon and thanks again.

Good morning Joe,

Big thanks on the reply brother, my names Joel so I get called Joe as well lol. As far as training, I hit the gym 4 times a week(weight training) and I train as heavy as I can moderate to high reps. Cardio I don't do much nowadays but I started doing about 15 minutes of the stairmaster machine after my workout twice a week. I don't keep track of the diet in that I don't have the grams calculated I weigh my meats Mon-Fri religiously tho, and a typical day for me would consist of egg white omelet/scramble with maybe some vienna sausages/turkey slices at around 9/10, lunch at around 1 would be 10oz meat(red meat/turkey burgers/chicken/etc) and a cup of brown rice or some veggies, at like 3 I'll have a protein bar/shake, I train after work and it'll be from like 5-6:30 and then I'll eat at like 7 or so (10oz meat/turkey/chicken/etc) and maybe a sweet potato/veggies. Hope to hear back from you soon and thanks again.

Hi Joel, one of the main reasons why people do not make any gains(or continue making gains) is they do not eat the appropriately or ** not eating the right amount/necessary macros to continue making progress,..... counting carbs, protein and fat is easy to do, foods that are packaged will actually break it down for you, and the other food(such as meats and vegetable) can easily be looked up on the internet food/macros scales, you dont have to be accurate but by having a good idea what your base line is at, i can create a regiment(training/cardio/nutritional amount) specifically designed for your needs....Also, keep in mind, the most important time to eat protein and carbs is before your weight training regiment and after..pre and post...from what i can tell so for is that your not doing enough cardio to get lean, and your not capitalizing on your carbs and protein to be used for the appropriate times to make muscle and strength gains...
    Im here when your ready

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

www.infinitelabs.com

wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheredarocksat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Joel, one of the main reasons why people do not make any gains(or continue making gains) is they do not eat the appropriately or ** not eating the right amount/necessary macros to continue making progress,..... counting carbs, protein and fat is easy to do, foods that are packaged will actually break it down for you, and the other food(such as meats and vegetable) can easily be looked up on the internet food/macros scales, you dont have to be accurate but by having a good idea what your base line is at, i can create a regiment(training/cardio/nutritional amount) specifically designed for your needs....Also, keep in mind, the most important time to eat protein and carbs is before your weight training regiment and after..pre and post...from what i can tell so for is that your not doing enough cardio to get lean, and your not capitalizing on your carbs and protein to be used for the appropriate times to make muscle and strength gains...
    Im here when your ready

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

So today I had (roughly) or at least what I calculated I don't doubt I'm off : 1820 CALORIES, 173g PROTEIN, 113g CARBS, 46g fat. Don't know how off those numbers are tho...

That's based off 3 egg omelet w some turkey slices in the morning
    1 cup brown rice with 10 oz ground beef for lunch
    a protein bar
    sweet potato w 10 oz chicken.

I appreciate the help...
    Last edited by wheredarocksat; 04-14-2014 at 07:48 PM. Reason: missing info

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿ ⠿

Part 2 of a series! Here's a Q&A with Ifbb Pro Joseph Palumbo on The Do's and Dont's Of Fitness RESULTS. Joe answers a variety of questions on carbohydrate choices, protein, and the usage of personal trainers.

Check it out here:

And if you have a question for Joe stop in on his official Q&A thread here:

Workout Log:

So today I had (roughly) or at least what I calculated I don't doubt I'm off : 1820 CALORIES, 173g PROTEIN, 113g CARBS, 46g fat. Don't know how off those numbers are tho...

a protein bar

I appreciate the help...
    I forgot to mention sometimes I might have 2 Tablespoons of PB, at times a banana, depends really. I feel like from the calculations that the calories seem very low yet I still have the flabby midsection. Thanks again Joe.

billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, start next monday with 40 minutes session of cardio 6 days a week, increase your protein an other 20 grams(you should be up to at least 250 grams of protein)...... question?; are you still cycling your carb intake? if not, then drop your carbs down to 120( eat most of your carbs before and after weight training)....
    OK - You got it! FYI - I stopped cycling carbs about 4 weeks ago, right after you replied to my first message.

Two questions

1 - I work out early in the morning ~4:30. Shoud I continue to WO in a fasted state (just some BCAA) or have some slow acting (or fast acting due to the limited time the can be absord) before heading to the gym.

2 - What do you recommend for rest time between reps and how much does it really matter?

Thanks Again

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Update

Hi Joe,

It's already been two weeks and just wanted to update you on how I look now. Here it is:

I dropped down to 129 lbs from 132 lbs from 2 weeks ago. I have to keep going and stay consistent with leaning out. However, I find that the biggest challenge sometimes is not getting enough sleep. What would you recommend on how I can do during those times that would otherwise get me off track?

So far right now, I'm doing 35-40 mins of interval cardio as you have recommended and do strength training 6x a week. Been staying on-course when it comes to diet.

Here’s my current daily macros:
    Carbs: 120g
    Protein: 150g
    Fats: 96g

————————————–

Currently at this time, my supplement stack includes:
    Infinite Labs 100% Isolate Whey
    Infinite Final Cutz
    Infinite Force
    Juggernaut HP Orange
    Infinite’s Women’s Multi

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Jan
    Last edited by lilmzchief; 04-15-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

a protein bar

I appreciate the help...
    OK, lets try this for a few weeks to see how your body responds,
    Food regiment; try to eat at least 35 grams of protein per meal, spread them out into 5 meals a day,
    1)The egg with the turkey is fine for now as your breakfast..
    2)Have a protein shake/protein bar or a protein meal with some vegetable as your second meal(be cautions with your carbs, keep them to a minimum..)
    3)Eat the brown rice with some protein before going to weight training..
    4)Eat a fast burning carb(such as white rice with protein) right after weight training.
    5)As your last meal, add a protein shake(no carbs)...
    NOTE; eat Most of your carbs before and after training( *at least 50grams before and 50 grams after training), eat the rest of the carbs(ruffly about 20 grams left) during the day time, do not eat any carbs before going to bed,
    Training regiment;
    keep using different types and styles/methods on training, such as; high reps, low heavy reps, super sets, jumbo sets, drop sets, forced reps and so on, keep the muscles guessing, keep shocking them, most of all; always use proper form....
    Cardio; for now; start out with a half hr of cardio 6 days a week, right after weight training if possible,
    Let see how your body respond and the we will need to modify it and adjusted it to your specific needs...
    * If possible, take 2 photos( front and back shot) of your self before you start this regiment, this will help us see the changes when we compare them in a few weeks, it will also help me with adjusting the appropriate macros/cardio to your needs

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

www.infinitelabs.com

OK - You got it! FYI - I stopped cycling carbs about 4 weeks ago, right after you replied to my first message.

Two questions

1 - I work out early in the morning ~4:30. Shoud I continue to WO in a fasted state (just some BCAA) or have some slow acting (or fast acting due to the limited time the can be absord) before heading to the gym.

2 - What do you recommend for rest time between reps and how much does it really matter?

Thanks Again
    Hi, im a little confused, are you weight training on an empty stomach?
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Hi Joe,

It's already been two weeks and just wanted to update you on how I look now. Here it is:

I dropped down to 129 lbs from 132 lbs from 2 weeks ago. I have to keep going and stay consistent with leaning out. However, I find that the biggest challenge sometimes is not getting enough sleep. What would you recommend on how I can do during those times that would otherwise get me off track?

So far right now, I'm doing 35-40 mins of interval cardio as you have recommended and do strength training 6x a week. Been staying on-course when it comes to diet.

Here’s my current daily macros:
    Carbs: 120g
    Protein: 150g
    Fats: 96g

————————————–

Currently at this time, my supplement stack includes:
    Infinite Labs 100% Isolate Whey
    Infinite Final Cutz
    Infinite Force
    Juggernaut HP Orange
    Infinite’s Women’s Multi

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Jan
    Good job....
    Question;
    * how long does it take for you to finish up your work out,( we might need to reevaluate your weight training regiments, you might be doing too many sets that i was not aware of, i will contact you on this just to make sure)
    * how many hours to you get to sleep at night time

Changes; increase your cardio up to an Hour now, you can split it up, half in the morning and the second half right after training...
    * your fats need to be lowered,
    * implement the intervals on all cardio sessions...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

www.infinitelabs.com

billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billlybob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, im a little confused, are you weight training on an empty stomach?
    Yes I am working out on an empty stomach (last meal was dinner the night before which is with very limited carbs - just veggies). Should I have something like potatoes, banana or something like oatmeal, brown rice before the gym in the morning. Also if you can give me some guidance on how much carbs and how much before my WO should I take them?

Thanks

BODY MAKEOVER 1.0 (2 Week progress results)

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

BODY MAKEOVER 1.0 (2 Week progress results)

Follow Jan Dy's results on her 100 day body makeover here:

http://infinitelabs.com/jan.php

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Workout Log:

OK, lets try this for a few weeks to see how your body responds,
    Food regiment; try to eat at least 35 grams of protein per meal, spread them out into 5 meals a day,
    1)The egg with the turkey is fine for now as your breakfast..
    2)Have a protein shake/protein bar or a protein meal with some vegetable as your second meal(be cautions with your carbs, keep them to a minimum..)
    3)Eat the brown rice with some protein before going to weight training..
    4)Eat a fast burning carb(such as white rice with protein) right after weight training.
    5)As your last meal, add a protein shake(no carbs)...
    NOTE; eat Most of your carbs before and after training( *at least 50grams before and 50 grams after training), eat the rest of the carbs(ruffly about 20 grams left) during the day time, do not eat any carbs before going to bed,
    Training regiment;
    keep using different types and styles/methods on training, such as; high reps, low heavy reps, super sets, jumbo sets, drop sets, forced reps and so on, keep the muscles guessing, keep shocking them, most of all; always use proper form....
    Cardio; for now; start out with a half hr of cardio 6 days a week, right after weight training if possible,
    Let see how your body respond and the we will need to modify it and adjusted it to your specific needs...
    * If possible, take 2 photos( front and back shot) of your self before you start this regiment, this will help us see the changes when we compare them in a few weeks, it will also help me with adjusting the appropriate macros/cardio to your needs

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

I will definitely give it a try Joe and thanks for the input, quick question thought. At times I can't eat a meal before training due to being in school so I have no way of heating up some rice/meat so that's where I use to protein bar etc. What should I do in those cases ? I will get some pics up also, thank you again Joe.

I will definitely give it a try Joe and thanks for the input, quick question thought. At times I can't eat a meal before training due to being in school so I have no way of heating up some rice/meat so that's where I use to protein bar etc. What should I do in those cases ? I will get some pics up also, thank you again Joe.

Shakes are great meal replacements...in my line of work, i dont always have the luxyry of eating food so shakes come in handy, here is what i like and use...http://infinitelabs.com/Infinite-Whey-pro.html get back to me in a few weeks so we can reevaluate and readjust for further progress....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

www.infinitelabs.com

Shakes are great meal replacements...in my line of work, i dont always have the luxyry of eating food so shakes come in handy, here is what i like and use...http://infinitelabs.com/Infinite-Whey-pro.html get back to me in a few weeks so we can reevaluate and readjust for further progress....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

front.jpgback.jpg Go easy on me Joe lol........

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Joe, can i enter this contest event that you have on your FIGHTERS POWER face book page or is this only limited to the fighters fans on your page...

GUYS, ITS TO WIN SOME PRIZES....
    *UFC on FOX 11 Saturday April 19, 2014
    ** Pick all the Winners of the MAIN CARD and you will be placed in a drawing to WIN Infinite Labs Pre- Fright Explosive Power pre-workout and A Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!
    -Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum
    -Edson Barboza vs. Donald Cerrone
    -Rafael dos Anjos vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
    ** Pick the Winner of the Undercard fight between;
    -Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate
    And be Place in a drawing to Win the Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!...POST YOUR PICKS ON THE FIGHTERS POWER PAGE...
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Fighters-Power/361316853960922?ref=hl
    Good Luck..

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ ❂❂❂❂

PRIZE TIME!
    UFC on FOX 11 ***** Road To The Octagon*****
    Saturday April 19, 2014

Pick all the Winners of the MAIN CARD and you will be placed in a drawing to WIN Infinite Labs Pre- Fright Explosive Power pre-workout and A Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!

And be Placed in a drawing to Win the Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!...POST YOUR PICKS ON THE FIGHTERS POWER PAGE...
    http://www.********.com/pages/Fighte...61316853960922

Good Luck!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ ❂❂❂❂

Last edited by JohnButz; 04-18-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Workout Log:

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Joe,

I have a question about "Heavy Days" and "Light Days", I guess is what you would call them. Anyway, I have seen where Bodybuilders will pick days where they lift as heavy as possible, and keep low reps, and other days they will lift light weight and hit high reps. My questions is how often are you supposed to do this, example, are you supposed to lift heavy all days, or do you do a "Light Day" once a week? Do you rotate weeks, where one week it's all "Heavy Days" and then the next week all "Light Days"?
    Also, what do you consider are the benefits of these days?

By the way, I never did get any Infinite Labs Posters, I guess everyone it too busy! Thanks anyway!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Yes I am working out on an empty stomach (last meal was dinner the night before which is with very limited carbs - just veggies). Should I have something like potatoes, banana or something like oatmeal, brown rice before the gym in the morning. Also if you can give me some guidance on how much carbs and how much before my WO should I take them?

Thanks
    Hi, weight training on an empty stomach is like running a car on no gas, your body needs carbs and protein to get you throw your work out, replenishing your body with nutrients is a key component receiving best results, when your body needs to recover/rebuild from weight training, if the nutrients are not present to replenish/rebuild it self, it will attack your own hard earned muscles to compensate for it , muscle are made of amino,(amino's are the building block) basically your cannibalizing your own muscles...The most important time for protein and carbs is before and after weight training....go back to my prior answer to your post and see the break down that i had mentioned...any problem/questions, get back to me...
    Last edited by teamsw; 04-19-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Joe, can i enter this contest event that you have on your FIGHTERS POWER face book page or is this only limited to the fighters fans on your page...

GUYS, ITS TO WIN SOME PRIZES....
    *UFC on FOX 11 Saturday April 19, 2014
    ** Pick all the Winners of the MAIN CARD and you will be placed in a drawing to WIN Infinite Labs Pre- Fright Explosive Power pre-workout and A Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!
    And be Place in a drawing to Win the Fighter’s Power T-Shirt!...POST YOUR PICKS ON THE FIGHTERS POWER PAGE...
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Fighters-Power/361316853960922?ref=hl
    Good Luck..
    Yea big Mike, the fight is on tonight, any one can enter to win the prizes, just 'like" the fighters page, look for the banner and place your picks....
    good luck
    www.infinitelabs.com

Coming Soon! Infinite Labs: Vitamin B Complex 240 servings of Vitamin B complex

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...b-complex.html

Workout Log:

Attachment 6835663Attachment 6835673 Go easy on me Joe lol........
    Hi, we all start out the same way, never be afraid of showing what you have, use that energy to improve your self, every time i want to improve, i feed off of the present condition that im in, it motivates me to be better........stick to the program for a few weeks and then we will re adjust the training/food regiment to the next level......
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Hey Joe,

I have a question about "Heavy Days" and "Light Days", I guess is what you would call them. Anyway, I have seen where Bodybuilders will pick days where they lift as heavy as possible, and keep low reps, and other days they will lift light weight and hit high reps. My questions is how often are you supposed to do this, example, are you supposed to lift heavy all days, or do you do a "Light Day" once a week? Do you rotate weeks, where one week it's all "Heavy Days" and then the next week all "Light Days"?
    Also, what do you consider are the benefits of these days?

By the way, I never did get any Infinite Labs Posters, I guess everyone it too busy! Thanks anyway!
    Hi Eric, when it comes to bodybuilding/building muscles type of training there is no one specific method other then constant changing this up to shock and stimulate the muscles fibers, so you can go heavy one day, light the next day, drop sets, super sets and so on, again, the idea is to "put stress load and shock" the muscle so that they dont get stale or adapt to the training.....Most pro athlete do something different every time they step into the gym.....So go with how you feel for the day or week* as long as you stimulate/stress the fibers to be regenerated.....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

Sorry about the poster, send me your address via private ******** message, and ill make sure you get it
    www.infinitelabs.com

sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sandyifbb2011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

Part 2 of a series! Here's a Q&A with Ifbb Pro Joseph Palumbo on The Do's and Dont's Of Fitness RESULTS. Joe answers a variety of questions on carbohydrate choices, protein, and the usage of personal trainers.

Check it out here:

And if you have a question for Joe stop in on his official Q&A thread here:

Love the videos Joe, very informative and straight to the point, im tired of hearing nonsense from other guys, i want to hear the truth, thank you Joe, please make more of these Q and A videos....

Originally Posted by sandyifbb2011 View Post
    Love the videos Joe, very informative and straight to the point, im tired of hearing nonsense from other guys, i want to hear the truth, thank you Joe, please make more of these Q and A videos....
    Hi Sandy, more are on the way...
    www.infinitelabs.com

Joe, you had told me the no carbs before bed, what if I work, go to school, then after I train to go home and eat shower and hit the sack. I eat b4 training and I know post workout carbs are important but I basically go to bed within an hour or so after that. Should I do just protein since its b4 bed or do you advise to get carbs in anyway ?

I appreciate all your feedback, been trying what you've told me and I feel its on the right path.....