Closed Thread
Page 223 of 322 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 9646
    PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    well now

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Not a firefighter. He makes WAY more than the firefighters here.

Those days were when he was doing heavy haul and taking loads up north. Three back to back trips. Blech.

Though he still works like a dog now. 5-7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day.

And yes, bills are paid, sir!

Good cash indeed!

The Bakken Oil Field area is a driver's paradise as far as $$$, but the living conditions SUCK.

I'm in for T-waffle....creamy goodness!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    well now
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Good cash indeed!

The Bakken Oil Field area is a driver's paradise as far as $$$, but the living conditions SUCK.

I'm in for T-waffle....creamy goodness!
    And I am, indeed, in oil country. Though I am further north than this Bakken oil field you speak of. That's Montana-ish, is it not?
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Working today on one screen and watching Misfits on Hulu on the other. That show is NSFW. Srs. I like it though.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    I have a nasty sinus headache today but I'm powering through it like the warrior I am.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a nasty sinus headache today but I'm powering through it like the warrior I am.
    Ditto for me. I even powered through a workout.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly.

And I am, indeed, in oil country. Though I am further north than this Bakken oil field you speak of. That's Montana-ish, is it not?
    Yes. MT and N Dak

Spent a few weeks up in Cold Lake, AB in the spring of 1998 I believe....fit it's namesake
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

You guys need to start entertaining me again!! Now that Fall is on the doorstep and winter knocking, you should be in here!!

Reigning Pong Champion HappySnowBunny's Avatar
    HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys need to start entertaining me again!! Now that Fall is on the doorstep and winter knocking, you should be in here!!
    Gonna need some tap shoes, a vhs player, expired hockey tickets, a pack of sugar free gum and a three toed sloth.
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

My all around awesome journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122223251

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some people are just dumb asses. I sell It Works. Love it. Solid nutrition. Seriously. But I get in the groups for the distributors and am blown away by the stupidity of some of them. I realize that I'm from a different world as far as fitness/health/nutrition are concerned, but some of the stuff they spout just blows my mind. One the other day said she tells really obese people to take 16 scoops of the Greens. WTF? 2 scoops = a full day's servings of fruits and veggies. Why in the hell would anyone need 48 servings of fruits and vegetables in one day, no matter how fat they are?

Another said she cut out junk food and lost 200 lbs all without exercising one time. I was thinking, "were you eating 30,000 calories a day in candybars and chips?"

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by HappySnowBunny View Post
    Gonna need some tap shoes, a vhs player, expired hockey tickets, a pack of sugar free gum and a three toed sloth.
    HA!!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Some people are just dumb asses. I sell It Works. Love it. Solid nutrition. Seriously. But I get in the groups for the distributors and am blown away by the stupidity of some of them. I realize that I'm from a different world as far as fitness/health/nutrition are concerned, but some of the stuff they spout just blows my mind. One the other day said she tells really obese people to take 16 scoops of the Greens. WTF? 2 scoops = a full day's servings of fruits and veggies. Why in the hell would anyone need 48 servings of fruits and vegetables in one day, no matter how fat they are?

Another said she cut out junk food and lost 200 lbs all without exercising one time. I was thinking, "were you eating 30,000 calories a day in candybars and chips?"
    I try not to talk to people about nutrition because it seems like they already know it.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I try not to talk to people about nutrition because it seems like they already know it.
    Ditto.

So I take Charlie on our walk to school in the mornings because I don't have to take Kadyn inside the school. He's great on a leash and if I take Graysen in the stroller, Charlie will not leave the side of the stroller.

Coming home today, some girl literally WALKED INTO TRAFFIC to avoid Charlie. I had to grab her jacket and yank her onto the sidewalk to keep her from getting spudded by an SUV.

Mom was a good 20 feet ahead.

Good times!
    DAYUM!!!

Some kids and adults are terrified of dogs, so I get it; but why in the world was the mother that far ahead of the kid? Dumb, dumb, dumb people.

And, yes, I generally avoid conversations about food and exercise and health with people who don't ask for it. Sometimes I don't though. Must. Learn. To. Control. Self.

Some kids and adults are terrified of dogs, so I get it; but why in the world was the mother that far ahead of the kid? Dumb, dumb, dumb people.

And, yes, I generally avoid conversations about food and exercise and health with people who don't ask for it. Sometimes I don't though. Must. Learn. To. Control. Self.
    Yeah, I get it, too. But between a brown eyed fur ball on a leash and a speeding SUV, I'd take the fur ball, hands down.

And yes, dumb people. I had the girl yanked back onto the sidewalk and was pushing her terrified self toward her mother before the woman even turned around to notice.

And then, of course, she starts yelling at her daughter.

I'm loving Kadyn going to school for so many reasons, but I am NOT loving all the parents. For so many reasons.
    DAYUM!!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just completely reamed out my QA team in front of their boss. I normally would feel really bad about it, but this was a long time coming. I'm sure it makes me a bad person, but I feel quite good about it.

Those groups annoy me for that same reason. The other day they just killed me when they deleted my comments about water retention and claimed to put on 15 lbs of muscle without working out. I noticed they didn't reply after I pointed out that what they were claiming defied basic human physiology. That's better results than you'd get by going to the dark side.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

All day I've been wondering why my arms have been so sore. Especially my triceps.

It just hit me that I went to the gym yesterday.

SMH....

feelsgoodman.jpg
    DAYUM!!!

There always has to be that ONE person wherever you work that just gets on your nerves......ALWAYS.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a few of those. These days, it's just general incompetence that is bothering me.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I just completely reamed out my QA team in front of their boss. I normally would feel really bad about it, but this was a long time coming. I'm sure it makes me a bad person, but I feel quite good about it.

Those groups annoy me for that same reason. The other day they just killed me when they deleted my comments about water retention and claimed to put on 15 lbs of muscle without working out. I noticed they didn't reply after I pointed out that what they were claiming defied basic human physiology. That's better results than you'd get by going to the dark side.
    I know. I usually hold my tongue, but sometimes they spout bull****.
    All day I've been wondering why my arms have been so sore. Especially my triceps.

It just hit me that I went to the gym yesterday.

SMH....
    e
    feelsgoodman.jpg
    I sprinted like a mad woman on Sunday and then yesterday I kept thinking, "Did I squat yesterday." It took me forever to associate the extra sprinting, jumping, and leaping with my soreness.
    There always has to be that ONE person wherever you work that just gets on your nerves......ALWAYS.
    I have a few. Luckily the ones right now that bug me are the ones that I rarely see.

So Big Sexy is at the orthopedic doctor right now about his hip. I really hope they can figure it out. He was in so much pain two weeks ago that he took off work and the doctor told him to stay gone for at least a week.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I have a few of those. These days, it's just general incompetence that is bothering me.
    That's a nice site you put together!!

I know. I usually hold my tongue, but sometimes they spout bull****.

I sprinted like a mad woman on Sunday and then yesterday I kept thinking, "Did I squat yesterday." It took me forever to associate the extra sprinting, jumping, and leaping with my soreness.

I have a few. Luckily the ones right now that bug me are the ones that I rarely see.

So Big Sexy is at the orthopedic doctor right now about his hip. I really hope they can figure it out. He was in so much pain two weeks ago that he took off work and the doctor told him to stay gone for at least a week.
    I tried the same. I just couldn't handle it anymore the other day.

Hopefully Big Sexy gets some answers.

That's a nice site you put together!!
    Why, thank you, sir!

BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dunno why but I always seem to post in this thread on the down time and then forget to visit when its busy
    [300 Spartan Crew]

I'm just getting around!

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigD_SEVA View Post
    i dunno why but I always seem to post in this thread on the down time and then forget to visit when its busy
    cause you are a weirdo.

What's been up my man?
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000)
    been slacking off all summer, truck is painted and we got a lift put in. about to start work at the power plant soon.

How about you and all these other perverts
    [300 Spartan Crew]

We're still pervin'.

lovely

just want you ladies to know that as long as I have a face you have a place to sit.
    Last edited by BigD_SEVA; 09-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Originally Posted by BigD_SEVA View Post
    lovely

just want you ladies to know that as long as I have a face you have a place to sit.
    Does this count for the men too?

Does this count for the men too?
    Counts double.

Counts double.
    Touche!!

Closed Thread
Page 223 of 322 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast