Closed Thread
Page 229 of 322 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 9646
    PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Oh lawd!

Have not received cake pic. Am sad.

PGL sent me a cawk pic though.. sigh
    Happy Belated bro!!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post

I never got cawk from PGL on my birthday.
    LOL, wat

BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    There was a story about how awesome onions are that went along with this picture. I don't like onions. **** 'em, I've always said.

Anyone else think this looks a lot like a Georgia O'Keefe vagina (plus maybe a tampon or a ****ed up penis)? I can really see her painting this onion.

thats one onion i would lick
    [300 Spartan Crew]

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    LOL, wat

Well I didn't.

DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz

Also happy birthday!
    Happy Belated bro!!
    thanks!

LOL, wat
    I LQTM'd
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congrats on the weight loss!!
    Thanks. No effort. Honestly I added in Greens to my diet and lost the first big. Regained three over late June and July from too much travel food. And then I lost an additional 8 this month from eliminating processed foods. No diet at all.

Oh lawd!

Have not received cake pic. Am sad.

PGL sent me a cawk pic though.. sigh
    It's on it's way.
    Morning!

I went to yoga last night for the first time in years. It was wonderful!

Good job Simpy Girl!

I meant to weigh myself after yoga last night but I forgot.

Also happy birthday!
    I pretty much never weigh myself, but this morning I looked at myself pre-shower and thought, "Damn, Simp, your waist is getting lean." Sure enough I'm down an additional 4 pounds since weigh-in a week or so ago.

Originally Posted by BigD_SEVA View Post
    thats one onion i would lick
    I knew it wasn't just me. Not that I want to lick it. I hate onions. No amount of phallic imagery could get me to do anything with a raw onion, but I knew it was all pussy-ish when I saw it.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's the cake pic I meant to send earlier.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Here's the cake pic I meant to send earlier.

[img]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/13293.jpg[img]
    OMG how did you know my name was Janet?!

Edit: ROFL I did not see the activity on top of the cake. I would enjoy this cake.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pretty much never weigh myself, but this morning I looked at myself pre-shower and thought, "Damn, Simp, your waist is getting lean." Sure enough I'm down an additional 4 pounds since weigh-in a week or so ago.
    I weigh myself a few times a year, maybe. I had to exchange a pair of jeans for 28 (and Ryan keeps referring me as "Skinny Bitch") so I am curious to see what the scale says.

And same as you - no diet or crazy exercising. I've been eating less and eating better. I am moving a bit more but it's definitely the change in eating that's made the difference.

OMG how did you know my name was Janet?!

Edit: ROFL I did not see the activity on top of the cake. I would enjoy this cake.
    You noticed Janet before you noticed all the sex on top?

I expect Chris in here any second demanding you man card.
    DAYUM!!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be losing more weight if it wasn't for alcohol. I've been having a glass or 2 of wine almost every night, which is atypical. Then again, my stress level is atypical, so I figure at some point this will all correct itself.
    www.balancinglifeandfitness.com

OV35 journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172092223
    Female journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172092303

You noticed Janet before you noticed all the sex on top?

I expect Chris in here any second demanding you man card.
    Yeah I know? I'm a word guy. I read things immediately before I see other stuff.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I'd be losing more weight if it wasn't for alcohol. I've been having a glass or 2 of wine almost every night, which is atypical. Then again, my stress level is atypical, so I figure at some point this will all correct itself.
    LOL..wine-o

Well I didn't.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/1ygPd.gif[/mg]
    Where do you come up with these?! lmao

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol rep'd pg.

morning ladies!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Tgif

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tgif
    hey phag

have a good weekend.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    hey phag

have a good weekend.
    Hey Dood!!

Yea, it's going to be low-key for me!!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Dood!!

Yea, it's going to be low-key for me!!
    How have you been?

True me too, esp. after gettign fresh ink last night.

Cheat meals here I come .
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    How have you been?

True me too, esp. after gettign fresh ink last night.

Cheat meals here I come .
    Been good ........

post pics!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is dead!

DAYUM!!!

unstickied

unstickied

I finally got my hair trimmed, three months past when I should have. It feels so much better. It was starting to do nothing but tangle due to split ends.

jus kidding

I finally got my hair trimmed, three months past when I should have. It feels so much better. It was starting to do nothing but tangle due to split ends.
    If I don't go every 6 weeks, my hair does this.

jus kidding
    I know. It's sad that we're just about to that point, though.

If I don't go every 6 weeks, my hair does this.

I know. It's sad that we're just about to that point, though.
    Every 6 weeks! Your hair must be very fine. I go every 3 months, usually, but it's been about 6 months since my last trim.

Every 6 weeks! Your hair must be very fine. I go every 3 months, usually, but it's been about 6 months since my last trim.
    I have very fine hair. Just a full head of it. So, when it starts to fray, it gets really unruly. Sucky expense to have. Luckily, I only have to get my highlights done twice a year.