Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100) plumtart is not very well liked. (-100)

Want to find good buddies here

Im 38, maybe bisexual, and maybe somewhat lacking a solid concept in my head about exercising.
    I have heard it that we should maintain 3 times a week exercise routine to remain healthy and fit. However I might not even make it, and had some thoughts of dependency on purchased personal trainers to motivate and help me.

Time over the past 15 years of my personal gym experience told me, that especially those PT in the 2? H0ur Fitless chain locally never really formed true friendship or relationship with me, and they're only in it for extortionate amounts of money without personally thinking of being accountable for any real results. Or perhaps im wrong, that maybe i need to be this billionare to deserve their good relationship...but i'd rather trust what i believe is reasonable thinking. They all feel unfriendly when you cannot afford or unwiling to renew their expensive plans, and maybe 3 sessions into a 100 session plan they already try to upsell you and threaten to ignore you if you dont comply with their wish.

Somehow, being in the computer profession, my mind was more fixated at caring about the machine problems and continous learning of technologies. I am not a model and having rock body seems to be behind my head's thinking. i feel mentally tired and being bound to too many changing system problems, so it seem like getting things done/working/fixed, and keeping the computer career is my priority instead of pumping for hours in the gym. So, i end up having many excuses such as not having enough time, feeling tired, wanting to eat what i like, and may end up not giving the hours to the gym. Sometimes I told myself, maintaining a minimum level of physical activity to keep fit and healthy is a good reason to discipline myself to move or do something not enjoyable, but is all that time and force necessary to aim for the model 6 pack abs? i just told myself if it costs me an arm and a leg to get it, maybe it is not necessary? i have no jealousy towards others that have fun at the gym, but i hate to say, that i have trouble handling those uninvited approaches from ugly old gay men who want to sex with me, and personally i feel it is a rather revolting feeling for me as part of the gym experience.

i want to thank this site's webmaster for maintaining this forum, because people here are more honest and friendly. im totally fed up with commercial personal trainers who only have the dollar sign in their heads and no more. i feel very scared to be driven away with untrustworthy misinformation.

there is someone who heard my story of being fed up all all that money spent and got nowhere, attempted to lure me to goto his own smaller gym to 'help' me. i thought while it may have more personal relationship there compared to the high turnovers in large commercial gyms, he is still charging the same high hourly rate. he wanted to convince me that i still need their PT expertise because doing the same routines in the gym will not give me any results compared to doing nothing.

FELLOW BB MEMBERS:
    i want to belief that, the most critical and fundamental issue to getting healthy, in shape and fit, is that you just have to get out of bed/room and stick yourself to moving around in a gym room for at least 3 hours a week (and not chatting around to waste the time). And if you dont break a sweat, you haven't reached any sufficient heart rate so the low intensity never gets you anywhere...
    DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME?

Failing that, all the talk or thinking about theories, fine tuning minor form issues by a PT, or having changing activities by PT to stimulate different parts, is all meaningless because those are only meaningful if you make sure you get yourself physically active. If you just dont move at all and stay indoor with a screen, it makes absolutely no differece whether you pay dietitions or PT to demonstrate you a form. The most that matter is that you move and give yourself physical hardship.

So the fundamental issue is to be able to get yourself a habit or an independent thinking so you can move yourself. Counting on the luck that there is a good guy outside who will do your morning calls and discipline you is just as impossible as winning the lottery.

My only better experience with personal trainers was 15 years ago when the 2 fit young dudes had some kind of discipline mentality, so they pushed me to push my limits, keep me motivated, had fun, and measured results with good documentation. These years, no PT write any log book or keep any records for me to reference whats to learn. They only ask you to do the inbody or stretch test to give you a measurement as a tool to convince you with an excuse to hand over more money to them.

Different PT told me to do different things, and I felt after so many years I havent mastered anything. The PT made me feel like it is a big blackhole to throw money at them and I can never get to where they're at with their shape. Or maybe if you dont keep buying their service, the staff may bug you to make you feel uneasy if you train on your own (such as trying to embarss you by telling you have a wrong form). Again no matter how you try to align your wrist etc, they will always claim something is not right.

The training 15 years ago reinforced some seemingly solid training concepts that I should do cardio to warm up, then stretch, and do the weights, and maybe a longer cardio, and stretch to cool down. Information about diets are just the perfectionist data for reference, for it is impossible for me to control when i can go home or workout and the meal intake choices and timing varies without perfect control. Still I got measurable or visible results with 1 year of continuous routine training.

In the recent 10 years, the PT in the commercial gym never reinforced the disciplined concept, never have a stable fixed training schedules with clients, never disciplined me to do warm up, stretching and cool down, always try to sway away the focus to sales discussion to ruin your financial health by hynotising you to max out on all credit cards (like repeated sales attempts within a single month). Had opposing and different views about whether protein supplements are necessary, so Im clueless who to listen to. They demotivate you by suddenly cancelling your booked sessions because they haven't made enough money, or they believe you are not going to renew a big budget contract.

All i got was a very random, cluttered series of activities that left me clueless and failing at seeing any significant results/changes. If im no expert in anatomy and exercise science, should i do random machines to 'stimulate' myself without needing much logics with anatomy? Afterall, I think action speak louder than words, and it is the attempts to pressure the body that is more important than giving someone money, or finding fancy equipment. im on the shy side, so when i feel embarassed with the balancing with TRX, i stopped keep on doing it. It felt silly playing with a string and being watched by others. In thie case, I felt being told how to play it had no help at all, but actually having the desire to keep challenging yourself is what matters. How do I make myself challenge myself instead of being a quitter? Thats where the PT and I failed. I suspect you well built guys did it with some helping secrets. Is your secret by reinforcing the thinking that a guy SHOULD be well built, and feed yourself a subscription of muscle magazines to stay on track? Is it the thinking that 'hey the guy looks sexy like that', so you're driven by the sexual need? Again colourful and trendy decorations or equipment/environment are meaningless if you are not moving and demoralised AND side tracked by greedy staff, right??? If you can find a place where you can stick to the exercise without disturbance and interruption, then you can keep fit, right??? And it is the actual willingness to put yourself in a hot, uncomfortable situation that gives you progress, not the thinking and mentality to seek comfort and/or with air conditioning!! Dont you agree?? There are other secrets I'd like to know the answer.... Celebrities like Mario Lopez has a visual shape and figure, but I suspect people like him cross train in many things in secretive locations to avoid getting distrubed because thats just what their career is, right?

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK... I really got lost in the words... but if what I read was accurate, you have a thing against personal trainers. All I can suggest is... Don't worry about forming a friendship bond with your PT if you hire one. What I did was take full advantage of the free sessions I took and soaked up all the tips I could from them. Come here and seek out more tips from the seasoned veterans... and check out some quality youtube channels for additional tips and motivation.

Does this help at all?

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just guessing but I'm thinking most stop reading at "maybe bi"..... what does that have to do with working out?

Sorry did not read suggest you edit and try again with a MUCH shorter post.
    Was friends with Methuselah

jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jor012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Just guessing but I'm thinking most stop reading at "maybe bi"..... what does that have to do with working out?

"maybe bi"..... what does that have to do with working out? Looking for buddies?

I read a little further looking for a punch line.

Manlet Extraordinaire jmelanson's Avatar
    jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Official Misc Photography Crew *

“Pain is temporary. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?”
    ― Lance Armstrong

Accumulating injuries are the price we pay for the thrill of not having sat around on our asses. - Mark Rippetoe

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should PM OutofStep, I bet he would love to be your buddy . Let me know what he says.
    Get your ass in the gym period!

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my good buddy:

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by jor012 View Post
    "maybe bi"..... what does that have to do with working out? Looking for buddies?

I read a little further looking for a punch line.
    So....you guys didn't send him noodz?

Inb4 can you spot me on a bench.

Originally Posted by geer_matt View Post
    You should PM OutofStep, I bet he would love to be your buddy . Let me know what he says.
    Lulz.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I got to the "maybe b" part, didn't even make it to the "i" in there.

Originally Posted by geer_matt View Post
    LOL

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    see I figured I'd just ignore the whole "bi" thing... whatever.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

agreed. Your sexual preference is you business and you won't be judged for it on here. But is has zero to do with training and getting into a healthier lifestyle. Stop writing a novel and just go lift something.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stoppped reading at "maybe bisexual". WTF??????????????
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10-4 smokey got you on the zip, good buddy.

Convoy!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL
    Strong first post

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Stoppped reading at "maybe bisexual". WTF??????????????
    Hmm, so he wants to find "good buddies" here. Got a little queasy the second I opened this thread and read that ^^^^.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYkarate View Post
    Hmm, so he wants to find "good buddies" here. Got a little queasy the second I opened this thread and read that ^^^^.
    He's going to visit the bodyspace profile of everyone who replied and fap to their pics.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by plumtart View Post
    that i have trouble handling those uninvited approaches from ugly old gay men who want to sex with me, and personally i feel it is a rather revolting feeling for me as part of the gym experience.
    We all understand the gym experience you want
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/why...my-cock,10861/
    * ÊÇɹɔ ÇıssnÉ *

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought wtf? "Even Minotaur says that's ghey as hell."®
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dirk57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well the name should have told you something "plumtart" come on now??

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Can someone just condense the OP's post and give us the general gist of it?

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    OP is looking for a bf that will go to the gym with him.

billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000)

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dating forum that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im 38, maybe bisexual,
    maybe?
    your 38 and still not sure?
    you might want to figure that out before you tackle a fitness program

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    maybe?
    your 38 and still not sure?
    Actually I was 38 when I acepted it, and came out to myself and the world. But I was already working out.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Actually I was 38 when I acepted it, and came out to myself and the world. But I was already working out.
    At least you had your priorities straight. No pun intended.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    Sure. I'll sort it out for you in a nice outline and pm it to you. Stay tuned.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    At least you had your priorities straight. No pun intended.
    Damn straight! (now that was intended).

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I thought wtf? "Even Minotaur says that's ghey as hell."®
    LOL, sorry I should have quoted you Frank. LOL
    Was friends with Methuselah

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Im 38, maybe bisexual...........never really formed true friendship or relationship with me............ deserve their good relationship.......... feel unfriendly ......... threaten to ignore you ...........I am not a model and having rock body seems to be behind my head's thinking.......... pumping for hours in the gym.........all that time and force necessary to aim for the model 6 pack abs.......... i have no jealousy towards others that have fun at the gym, .........i have trouble handling those uninvited approaches from ugly old gay men who want to sex with me........ i feel very scared to be driven away......attempted to lure me to goto his own smaller gym to 'help' me........ may have more personal relationship there compared to the high turnovers in large commercial gyms..... charging the same high hourly rate.......have to get out of bed/room and stick yourself to moving around in a gym room.......break a sweat.......activities by PT to stimulate different parts.......move and give yourself physical hardship....... there is a good guy outside who will do your morning calls ...... discipline you .......the 2 fit young dudes had some kind of discipline mentality.....do the inbody or stretch test to give you a measurement as a tool ...... it is a big blackhole ...... Again no matter how you try to align your wrist .....im no expert in anatomy...... i do random machines to 'stimulate' myself...... im on the shy side, so when i feel embarassed ........It felt silly playing with a string and being watched by others. In thie case, I felt being told how to play it had no help at all.......I suspect you well built guys did it with some helping secrets. Is your secret by reinforcing the thinking that a guy SHOULD be well built........ Is it the thinking that 'hey the guy looks sexy like that', so you're driven by the sexual need? .....And it is the actual willingness to put yourself in a hot, uncomfortable situation that gives you progress........There are other secrets I'd like to know the answer.... Celebrities like Mario Lopez has a visual shape and figure......

Condensed for clarity.

No need to question yourself any more, OP. You're not bisexual at all. You're gay as hell!

(not that there's anything wrong with that.....)