Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If a guy left a note like that on a girls car talking about her vagina being loose she would of called the cops and reported being sexually harassed or intimated by a neighbor via a note. Guaranteed. There would be a meeting to find out whom is the resident 'pervert'.

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Basically; OP is kind of conflicted from all angles in this situation. First off, while what he is doing is (apparently) in no way bothering or inconveniencing anyone, the reality is that people are going to perceive you how they choose to perceive you. They didn't leave the note because they were inconvenienced by the OP parking in 2 spots away from everyone else; they left the note because they perceived the OP's actions as being douchey. Look at it from the outsiders point of view: not only does OP perceive his car as being "too good" to be parked near anyone else (even though it probably is) he is also still taking up 2 spots...it sends a message of "my car is too good to be next to everyone else's, and on top of that I'm also going to go out of my way to show that no one is to park next to me". OP's actions are perfectly reasonable and understandable given that it (apparently) doesn't prevent anyone from parking, but as you should be aware, people are going to judge you by your actions and appearance. From that side of things there really aren't a whole lot of things you can do unless you find the person(s), confront them, and explain to them that you aren't an uber-douche who thinks he's better than everyone else but just a guy who's car got ****ed over the in the past and now you're just taking precautions into minimizing the potential for further damage to be done to a possession you value and spent a decent amount of money on. From the direct "what are you going to do now?" perspective; retaliating or trying to get into some troll dispute over the note is a stupid idea. Dont stoop to her/their level and dont egg them into damaging your car...while you may be able to video-tape them or whatever and get them in trouble, is it really worth all the time and effort to go through police/court and repairs and whatnot over some stupid bull****? Probably not. Do you continue to double-park? Thats another conundrum as you obviously dont want to make it look like you were intimidated into parking in one space by their notes. I like the one guy's idea who said to post a picture of the previous damage your car took and leave a nicely-worded (ie: non-confrontational) explanation as to why you are doing what you are doing if they keep leaving notes; and leave contact info if they want further explanation (pretty bad-ass IMO). Continue trying to get the camera thing up just in case they do decide to do something stupid.

SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    Basically; OP is kind of conflicted from all angles in this situation. First off, while what he is doing is (apparently) in no way bothering or inconveniencing anyone, the reality is that people are going to perceive you how they choose to perceive you. They didn't leave the note because they were inconvenienced by the OP parking in 2 spots away from everyone else; they left the note because they perceived the OP's actions as being douchey. Look at it from the outsiders point of view: not only does OP perceive his car as being "too good" to be parked near anyone else (even though it probably is) he is also still taking up 2 spots...it sends a message of "my car is too good to be next to everyone else's, and on top of that I'm also going to go out of my way to show that no one is to park next to me". OP's actions are perfectly reasonable and understandable given that it (apparently) doesn't prevent anyone from parking, but as you should be aware, people are going to judge you by your actions and appearance. From that side of things there really aren't a whole lot of things you can do unless you find the person(s), confront them, and explain to them that you aren't an uber-douche who thinks he's better than everyone else but just a guy who's car got ****ed over the in the past and now you're just taking precautions into minimizing the potential for further damage to be done to a possession you value and spent a decent amount of money on. From the direct "what are you going to do now?" perspective; retaliating or trying to get into some troll dispute over the note is a stupid idea. Dont stoop to her/their level and dont egg them into damaging your car...while you may be able to video-tape them or whatever and get them in trouble, is it really worth all the time and effort to go through police/court and repairs and whatnot over some stupid bull****? Probably not. Do you continue to double-park? Thats another conundrum as you obviously dont want to make it look like you were intimidated into parking in one space by their notes. I like the one guy's idea who said to post a picture of the previous damage your car took and leave a nicely-worded (ie: non-confrontational) explanation as to why you are doing what you are doing if they keep leaving notes; and leave contact info if they want further explanation (pretty bad-ass IMO). Continue trying to get the camera thing up just in case they do decide to do something stupid.
    u have to be kidding me

joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshsaussey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well drawn up diagram OP.
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - Leo Tolstoy

mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mfbrian88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they bees jelly. ask em if they want peanut butter.
    Isaiah 40: 6-8

"I was born a fortunate son, but I learned early on if you want to live you gotta suffer, you gotta be willing to bleed"- Ruiner

Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Z3DsD3AD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    update on the situation?
    *Pro'misc'uous Crew*

Reps for life - BoomPowSurprise for http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153733071

Christmas Spirit. Ya dig? OG123's Avatar
    OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OG123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anything happen since the OP? Any new notes other than those two?

jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Z3DsD3AD View Post
    update on the situation?
    Originally Posted by OG123 View Post
    Anything happen since the OP? Any new notes other than those two?
    camera has been set up the last 2 nights, nothing of interest caught on camera.

Just gotta play the waiting game to see if they write more notes....Ill keep yall posted

Registered User lerevoltingblob's Avatar
    lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000)
    my apartment has assigned parking spaces and they are tiny. this is how i park my truck to avoid getting it ****ed up.
    my truck is the black one and the red is the doors

i back close to the passenger door of the car to the left of my spot. that way i have double the room between my door and the drivers door to my right
    i have a strip on my doors that would prevent dents but i dont want my paint to get scratched or keyed when the person is getting in and out of their car

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lerevoltingblob View Post
    my apartment has assigned parking spaces and they are tiny. this is how i park my truck to avoid getting it ****ed up.

i back close to the passenger door of the car to the left of my spot. that way i have double the room between my door and the drivers door to my right
    i have a strip on my doors that would prevent dents but i dont want my paint to get scratched or keyed when the person is getting in and out of their car
    I'm in literally the exact same situation as you. sometimes I'll come home with a chick in the passenger side and back in and then be like "**** mybad" and pull back out, let her out then back back in
    for me, the hardest part about lifting weights is leaving the gym when my workout is finished. I keep checking my log book but it keeps telling me that it's the last set. even worse, tomorrow is rest day. fml

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is kinda buggin me op

how can you afford such a nice car, but can't afford an apartment with a garage?
    legalize

Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny_OTT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BBmisc420196 View Post
    Shes right. You're a douche.
    Sorry man but I have to agree, wtf learn how to park.

mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TehHoneyBadger View Post

Also

Can I get a sauce on this one?
    esperanza gomez

(sorry lol deleted the wrong picture then just ended up deleting the wrong one too) the name of the chick fiddling with her twat is esperanza gomez

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zigz View Post
    this is kinda buggin me op

how can you afford such a nice car, but can't afford an apartment with a garage?
    he already went over it I think. read back a little bit
    for me, the hardest part about lifting weights is leaving the gym when my workout is finished. I keep checking my log book but it keeps telling me that it's the last set. even worse, tomorrow is rest day. fml

mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keenl3ody View Post
    he already went over it I think. read back a little bit
    ye, his sugar daddy gave it to him for all the anal he received (no homo)

VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINNIETHECHIN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TehHoneyBadger View Post
    Can I get a sauce on this one?
    esperanza gomez from a bangbrahs update

jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000) jjh4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikill View Post
    ye, his sugar daddy gave it to him for all the anal he received (no homo)

1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) 1800_Cool_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice whep. And I don't even like Ford that much.
    * MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Crew*
    *Check a sloots FICO scores to determine if she's worth it Crew*
    *Hotmail Crew*
    *Costco Crew*
    * Your thoughts Crew*
    Oh where oh where has my little Jake gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lerevoltingblob View Post

I know that feel bro. I live in an apartment as well and we have assigned spots too. I have a truck and a 67 Mustang but I only have one spot so I would have to park one of the cars in the street or in the guest parking spots which I hate. Well I noticed that no one was assigned the spot next to mine so I began parking both cars there. A few months go by and the spot was still free so I continued to park there. One day I go outside to get in my car and go to work. I find a note posted on my windshield that said something along the lines of "Can you please not park in MY parking spot that was assigned to ME by the MANAGEMENT? Thank you!!!" Who does this bitch think she is? She surely had just moved in that day and what pissed me off the most was all the unnecessary underlined and capitalized words. Oh and she also parks like this

I either have to park like an a$$hole as well or if a car is parked next to me, I can't park at all because my truck won't fit.
    Last edited by Juturna67; 02-10-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    La Selección Mexicana
    Club America
    Chelsea FC
    Vitor Belfort

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jjh4 View Post
    for reals?

the way I look at it.....if you go to walmart or a grocery store...w/e, and park in the spots that are the FURTHEST away from the store, and you double park...you arent inconveniencing or affecting anyone. How is that a douche move?
    you still look like a douche...what if everyone wanted to double park? lol
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jjh4 View Post
    jesus...thread is getting off track a lil

Bros:
    - I have had a camera on the car the last 2 nights/early morning...no incriminating pics were taken.
    - Im going to adjust the camera a little, maybe place it differently so if anyone writes a note or keys my car Ill have them on camera
    - Other than that, Im not going to do anything differently
    - I cannot force anyone to write a note or key my car....I know how much that would entertain yall...It will happen when/if it happens though
    - If anything does happen, I will update yall asap...trust me.
    -Until then, dont get mad if I don't have any awesome pics of some stupid **** running her key down my car lol
    is it possible they know the camera is there?

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, so these women haven't even met you before and you've lived in the same complex for a long time? They haven't said Hi to you before or were curious to ask you first hand why you park like that, just for the lulz? yet they had the emotion to write angry notes? brb glad I don't live where you live.

glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glassboddle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs of thread pls..

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any updates op?
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by glassboddle View Post
    cliffs of thread pls..
    after they put notes on his car he gets a camera facing his car and he waits, we're currently waiting

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    you still look like a douche...what if everyone wanted to double park? lol
    well if no one inconvenienced anyone I guess it would be fine huh?

Originally Posted by themiscson View Post
    is it possible they know the camera is there?
    maybe, I only put it out at night (when my car is there) and right now it blends in pretty well....the only way they would know it was there is if they saw me set it up or if they took the time to look for it

Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    OP, so these women haven't even met you before and you've lived in the same complex for a long time? They haven't said Hi to you before or were curious to ask you first hand why you park like that, just for the lulz? yet they had the emotion to write angry notes? brb glad I don't live where you live.
    I have lived here for over 3 years...I have a feeling I know who it is...and if Im right, they just moved in this year and live on the other side of the parking lot/across from me...no we havent met...and people think everyone is friendly in texas lol

Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    any updates op?
    None so far, no pics and no more notes.....its a waiting game, sorry it hasnt picked up at all guys =(

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metafour View Post

Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any updates OP?
    La Selección Mexicana
    Club America
    Chelsea FC
    Vitor Belfort

Originally Posted by Juturna67 View Post
    Any updates OP?
    Nothin...I had the camera up for several nights, caught nothing and it was getting to be a lot of work placing it, checking it etc etc every day and morning.

Car has been left alone, still park it in that same spot and no one has messed with it

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 they key your car and you can't do sht about it.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.