Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Weirdest Girl Logic that you guys have experienced?

Guys,

What are some f'd up "WTF?" moments you have seen or personally witnessed in girls (known as chick logic). And in seemingly normal girls.

Here are some of mine:
    -Right before a night out, they text me "This better not be a booty call, ur not getting any". Those are typically the ones I usually end up sleeping with. Funny. Basically the more a girl says that I am not going to get any, the more likely that it happens.
    -Girl I dated told me about how she saw a frat guy once. She mentioned that he was "ultra creepy" and would grab her body/boobs randomly without any care. Then One day she sees him making out with another girl and decides that she likes him and ends up sleeping with him (Jealousy induced attraction)
    -Girls that think that certain situations justify whoring. For example - "Oh, Im not a whore, because I slept with 3 guys in cancun, but you know..its cancun so its ok". I love this one.

The Ultimate: I once screwed a girl (that begged me for it) within 2 hours of meeting her. I asked her the next morning about herself and she said "well, contrary to what happened last night with us, I'm not a whore. I mean, never ever do this, I'm actually really innocent". Lulz.
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 02-06-2012 at 01:45 PM.

lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think most friend zone case is the weirdest woman logic.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her: He’s not my type
    Me: What’s your type?
    Her: I don’t know
    Me: wat
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sleeping with an ex doesn't count as sex.
    they don't want to date me, but don't want to loose me & don't want me dating anyone else. (also may come packaged as "I'm afraid of getting hurt")

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Her: He’s not my type
    Me: What’s your type?
    Her: I don’t know
    Me: wat
    Even better, you can get more specific, but it sort of goes along the same line of girls not knowing what they are attracted too.

Her: I will never date a Country boy and Goatees are disgusting.
    Me: OK
    Her: OMg guess what, Meet Ben, he lives out on a Farm and has this awesome goatee

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girl: You can't hang out with other girls while you are seeing me
    Me: But you have a bunch of guyfriends that you see
    Girl: That's different, I don't want to date any of them
    Me: Well, I don't want to date of my friendgirls either
    Girl: But they want to date you
    Me: So, all your guyfriends want to date you
    Girl: Doesn't matter, I don't want to date them
    Me: I don't want to date any of my friends either
    Girl: Yes you do

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Classic, and Woody's response at the end is perfect. What every girl derserves sometimes

n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my flat mate once invited this dude over that she has never met before kinda like a blind date
    - Candels wall to wall
    - boyz II men playing in background

comes into kitchen and is all like why is this guy all over me, all i wanted was to get to know him.

guy leaves in disgust

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bitch makes a million homophobic comments, I call her out, yet she claims I'm the piece of ****.

/ironwilledcu*t
    Too afraid to leave room to pee crew

Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    i love this sh*t
    ---------------------------------------------------
    * been to jail crew *
    * broke out of jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ChelseaFC

n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post

Classic, and Woody's response at the end is perfect. What every girl derserves sometimes
    ClassiC^^^^

Reps on recharge

showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500)

lol'd hard

joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joonsang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Brought my girlfriend her christmas present to her work
    -She literally ducks beneath the counter
    -Tells me to go away
    -Broke up with me that night via text

She had self-esteem issues but gawt dayum, what ever could drive someone to act so irrational?

RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys missed the obvious ones:

1) When a girl says LJBF, it actually means: delete all my contact info, but I'll keep yours just incase I change my mind at some point, but until then, you are not to speak to me or contact me in any way, shape or form... HOWEVER, if we happen to run into each other by accident, you are to validate my awesomeness with lots of attention while I mostly ignore you. Under no circumstances are you to ever think I'm a btch. Also, I'm allowed to treat you like crap and you must take it and enjoy it and beg for more.
    2) Contacting a girl if she finds you REMOTELY attractive = to her friends: SOME HOT DUDE IT TXTING EM!! I am so awesome!!!
    3) Contacting a girl if she does not find you attractive = to her friends: OMG!!! Some creepy loser is stalking me!!!
    4) girls are allowed to chase and its hot
    5) guys who chase are creepy stalkers
    6) I don't ever say "no, thanks" to a guy. I say "Yes, I'd love to!!" and keep him guessing as to if I'm actually going to show up. If I don't, you are to assume all the rules from #1 apply to you. I'm not gonna say no to you "cuz its mean" and I'm a super nice girl!!! <3!!
    7) girls who text a lot are hot
    8) guys who text a lot are desperate & creepy
    9) girl's friends are allowed to push you into relationships with their friends, but they are not allowed to tell you that shes not interested

Ha.... those are the rules I just learned from ONE btch. LMAO.

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4) girls are allowed to chase and its hot
    5) guys who chase are creepy stalkers

That
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Broken83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was married when I was 19 and in the Navy. Went out to sea, came back and found out she had been whoring it up the entire time I was gone. At first she said nothing happened, then it was I didn't have the whole story and finally it turned out to be my fault. Yep, I definitely made you jump up and ride that dick.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the sickest part is that women are actually proud of their insanity

it gives them an excuse to vomit up that marilyn monroe quote about "I'm selfish, impatient, a gigantic pilled-out homewrecking dick-addicted fatty, but you if can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" on FB and then add in a "men just don't understand women "

RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanOMalley27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah... some other good ones. Guys are shallow pigs & jerks if they are not attracted to fat chicks. Guys who are overweight and/or have thinning hair are gross, creepy and most likely child molesters!

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    the sickest part is that women are actually proud of their insanity
    Yeah, they all have that attitude of "he's harmless, let him chase me", "let him figure it out for himself", etc. UNLESS doing whatever will benefit a fellow woman friend. Then its cool to have 3 or 4 of the women gang up on the poor shmuck to get the girl her man. That of course feeds the ego of the girl who needed 3 or 4 of her friends to "get her man" with the idea that she can get any guy she wants.

iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100) iAimBot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Girl tought it was wrong for me to text/call other girls but her bff wasa guy and she texted/called other guys

Dumped her immidiately

Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    Bitch makes a million homophobic comments, I call her out, yet she claims I'm the piece of ****.

/ironwilledcu*t
    LMAO... went out with this bittch who did that. Made a TON of comments about how this guy was gay, or that guy was gay... or this guy was gay cuz hes metro, etc. I make an innocent / unintended comment that kind of came out like it was about sex, but it really wasn't and I got "OMG!!! That is sooooooooo gross!!!!"

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -In high school this girl would always talk about how much she thought this kid was a jerk and how he was so cocky and full of himself, etc...within two weeks she's telling one of my friends how she thinks she's in love with him...that was my first encounter with women logic, couldn't even believe what I was seeing

-Friendzoned for a year with a girl and both of us were virgins, she always claimed she wanted her 1st time to be special with a guy who won't leave her, i was the obvious best example of this but summer came around and she decides to lose it to a guy that she knows talks to 5 girls at a time...lost all faith in women after that

Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jake11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This right here sums up woman logic perfectly.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.popjolly.com/woman-says-s...porn-in-3d-365

woman claims she gets preggo after watching 3D porn...

husband BELIEVES HER

wow
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mind = full of fukk

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Guys,

What are some f'd up "WTF?" moments you have seen or personally witnessed in girls (known as chick logic). And in seemingly normal girls.

Here are some of mine:
    -Right before a night out, they text me "This better not be a booty call, ur not getting any". Those are typically the ones I usually end up sleeping with. Funny. Basically the more a girl says that I am not going to get any, the more likely that it happens.
    -Girl I dated told me about how she saw a frat guy once. She mentioned that he was "ultra creepy" and would grab her body/boobs randomly without any care. Then One day she sees him making out with another girl and decides that she likes him and ends up sleeping with him (Jealousy induced attraction)
    -Girls that think that certain situations justify whoring. For example - "Oh, Im not a whore, because I slept with 3 guys in cancun, but you know..its cancun so its ok". I love this one.

The Ultimate: I once screwed a girl (that begged me for it) within 2 hours of meeting her. I asked her the next morning about herself and she said "well, contrary to what happened last night with us, I'm not a whore. I mean, never ever do this, I'm actually really innocent". Lulz.
    I pulled some hot desi bish into the men's bathroom and skull ****ed her. I got thrown out of the bar by security and a club promotor (her friend that wanted to tap it but, didn't lol) before I could pile drive her in the stall. We ****ed for a few weeks and finally I got the text about being her bf? I bert stared into my phone before dimissing her. Women always ruin great sex with their hormonal bull**** and feelers.

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this has happened to me so many times i felt like my relationships were some M. Night Shyamalan twist

Talk to girl and would seem like shes really into me. Texts sweet things to you saying things like you're awesome etc. Then all the sudden she just loses all interested overnight.

Still never understood how it could be going so good then just lose contact all together.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    being a whore

I mean really, theres 100000000000 kinds of sex toys for girls, don't risk pregnancy or permanent nasty ass diseases dripping from their putrid soon to be rotting meat hole, quality men will always think much less of them and probably disregard completely, they could easily get sex from a relationship, they don't risk their own stupid emotions being involved when they shouldn't, etc.

sex feels good, so does cake. but everyone isn't 1000 pounds and I don't go around raping people.

Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    this has happened to me so many times i felt like my relationships were some M. Night Shyamalan twist

Talk to girl and would seem like shes really into me. Texts sweet things to you saying things like you're awesome etc. Then all the sudden she just loses all interested overnight.

Still never understood how it could be going so good then just lose contact all together.
    It's probably from some inane, insignificant bat**** crazy thing that they decided to cut contact, or an insecurity or some other stupid thing. This picture is the perfect example of the phenomenon you're experiencing.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Angra_Mainyu View Post
    sex feels good, so does cake. but everyone isn't 1000 pounds and I don't go around raping people.
    Lol

Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post

Come on dude, this is basic understanding right here. Girls are not going to sit around waiting on you. They're usually talking to 3-4 guys at the same time and figuring out which one they like best. If they find one they like more than you then you'll get the instant cold shoulder. That is until they find the guy they picked wasn't great and then all of a sudden it's "hey, remember me, we should hang out!!!!" which leads to the same problem all over again. You should have figured this **** out by age 20.

Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joonsang View Post
    -Brought my girlfriend her christmas present to her work
    -She literally ducks beneath the counter
    -Tells me to go away
    -Broke up with me that night via text

She had self-esteem issues but gawt dayum, what ever could drive someone to act so irrational?
    lol hope this doesn't happen to me. Just spent 50 dollars to send her flowers this weekend for vday to her work.