Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JustinJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I hate my body *Kinda naked pics*

Hey I'm new here,

So I've forced myself to post naked pics of myself in this thread because you couldn't see my body before in the other thread.

I think I definitely need to lose some pounds and drop a couple of jean sizes. I've had self confidence issues all my life and this is a big challenge to post these! Anyways, please say how I could improve. I want to get toned and get a tan, then I'd look better.

Started going to the gym. Working on losing weight then building up I guess. I've never been to the gym in all my life and always avoided physical exercise.

i.imgur.com/LSuUb.jpg

i.imgur.com/TW3QF.jpg

i.imgur.com/yGrdN.jpg

i.imgur.com/iS3bp.jpg

i.imgur.com/Nmu7E.jpg

i.imgur.com/2K3M9.jpg

*Just copy and past the links above, I can't post links cause I'm new*

This is what I look like with poor diet, no exercise. Awful I know

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wtf?

Worst pictures ever, eat in a caloric deficit if you want to lose weight.

HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf is it with your pictures..

Just bulk up and then cut. It takes time.

Originally Posted by HarderStylezz View Post
    Wtf is it with your pictures..

Just bulk up and then cut. It takes time.
    What does that mean? I don't want to bulk up, just lose it.

dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha! Normally I don't bother if the pictures aren't hyperlinked but these reactions had me crackin up.... For the future OP underwear is the most naked you want to go with progress pics.

You need to start doing daily cardio 20-60 min a day and eating at around 300-400 calorie deficit if you want to get leaner.

Edit - You look similar to what I did when I started my transformation 4 weeks ago. Take a look at Kris Gethins 12 week trainer if you want to get fast progress and you are disciplined enough to follow through with it. If you know you are gunna cheat on your diet though just go the cardio route.

Originally Posted by dcschess05 View Post
    Hahaha! Normally I don't bother if the pictures aren't hyperlinked but these reactions had me crackin up.... For the future OP underwear is the most naked you want to go with progress pics.

You need to start doing daily cardio 20-60 min a day and eating at around 300-400 calorie deficit if you want to get leaner.
    Ok will I look ok after that? Somehow I think my body just looks completely disgusting... I hate it.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop hating it and start supporting it with a healthy lifestyle
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dcschess05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JustinJJ View Post
    Ok will I look ok after that? Somehow I think my body just looks completely disgusting... I hate it.
    What do you expect bro? Not many people can eat whatever they want/not workout and look great doing it. Don't be too hard on yourself.... Just start dieting/exercising with a goal in mind and you can transform your body!

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    stop hating it and start supporting it with a healthy lifestyle
    What would you do to maximise my body? I'm 17, 6ft 1.

I just want to look good. Would I look better being thin or toned with a body like mine?

What do you expect bro? Not many people can eat whatever they want/not workout and look great doing it. Don't be too hard on yourself.... Just start dieting/exercising with a goal in mind and you can transform your body!
    Ah ok so you're saying I've kinda got a head start? Anyways, would I look better toned or skinny?

Also, I think my calves look too big. How do I make them smaller?

Ah ok so you're saying I've kinda got a head start? Anyways, would I look better toned or skinny?

Also, I think my calves look too big. How do I make them smaller?
    Honestly anything you do in the gym at this point aside from injuring yourself is going to improve your appearance and fitness. I think you should hit the weights and forget about getting a 6pack for now.... Get some muscle on your frame then worry about specific body parts later on...

Honestly anything you do in the gym at this point aside from injuring yourself is going to improve your appearance and fitness. I think you should hit the weights and forget about getting a 6pack for now.... Get some muscle on your frame then worry about specific body parts later on...
    Surely weights will make my calves bigger? I don't want that. I'm naturally broad too. What about cardio?

I generally have no idea.

I started the bikes with gradient 10 and that was no problem. Then I move onto the treadmill and power walk on speed 7ish for 3 minutes. Then see if I can run for like 1 minute at speed 10. Set to incline 3 all the time too.

I'm ****ed after like 15 minutes of that... Repeat... I don't do weights cause I'm scare they'll make me bigger and I'll look fatter.

Do you have a routine I could follow?

Surely weights will make my calves bigger? I don't want that. I'm naturally broad too. What about cardio?
    No actually you need to do calves everyday if you want to get them smaller. I'd say about 100 sets of 30-40 reps. Do this routine 3 -4 times a day and you'll have a ripped 6-pack in no time.

No actually you need to do calves everyday if you want to get them smaller. I'd say about 100 sets of 30-40 reps. Do this routine 3 -4 times a day and you'll have a ripped 6-pack in no time.
    Sorry but I don't want a six pack. Your body looks awesome. Do you think I could achieve your body? How did you do it? I like your arms...Not too big, just toned I think ? :S

Sorry but I don't want a six pack. Your body looks awesome. Do you think I could achieve your body? How did you do it? I like your arms...Not too big, just toned I think ? :S
    I eat at McDonalds and do the calve routine I mentioned before. All there is to it!!

Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    AHAHAHAHAH!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

i.imgur.com/TW3QF.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Respect Demands itself, it cannot be given, nor withheld when it is due.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Cried while watching 50/50 crew
    +Optimism Crew+

jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LMAO!!!!! that was so funny. next time....dont put a hat to cover your junk. Wear underwear.

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gayest thread ever
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*

gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) gooter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread has me loling

Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dude069 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So what if they do? Quit bitching and start lifting. And do cardio. Do it all the time if you want to lose fat.
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by Dude069 View Post
    So what if they do? Quit bitching and start lifting. And do cardio. Do it all the time if you want to lose fat.
    Are you serious? If my calves get bigger, they'll look abnormal. I just want a beach body, toned with definition + smaller calves too.

Is there a specific workout to get this? Should I start with cardio and strip the fat, then rebuild?

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SamWatson87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you serious? If my calves get bigger, they'll look abnormal. I just want a beach body, toned with definition + smaller calves too.

Is there a specific workout to get this? Should I start with cardio and strip the fat, then rebuild?
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to grow calves? They are one of the slowest growing muscles on the body. You're calves are not large, and large calf muscles are very aesthetic in many people's opinion.

MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hope for humanity's sake that this is a troll

ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Patient Bear View Post
    gayest thread ever
    this

op really is a *******

fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50) fielsgudman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op - *** looking for attention.
    this thread can't be serious...

gayest sht i've seen on here in a while...

balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50) balikbayanbox will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No, start by bulking and make the rest of your body bigger. Calves will look smaller by comparison.

nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrusconi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold

NicoloRusconi.com ---- Personal fitness blog including my journey to NASM certification.

HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEMITUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop complaining and just lift weights and eat right, its that easy.
    And your pictures remind me of some freaky craigslist postings....you wear that beanie?
    On a journey from fatty to fit!
    268-209 and stronger than ever!

July 20th 2011-268 lbs
    Dec 16th 2011-219 lbs
    Feb 10th 2012-212 lbs
    Feb 23rd 2012-209 lbs-F yeah outta the teens!!!!
    April 30th 2012-204