Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Traynorwheels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Steroids for teen

What are the best steroids for teens

trentonirons2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Traynorwheels View Post
    Grilled chicken breast, steak, oatmeal, egg whites, etc.

waitasecareyoutryingtoche ohiostaterules7's Avatar
    ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OFFICIAL JUNIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TMISC
    Deadlift: 405lbs > 455 lbs
    Squat: 260 lbs > 315 lbs
    Bench: 260 lbs > 265

Total: 925 > Goal: 1035

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're seriously asking "What's the best steroid?" You obviously haven't done enough reading regarding cycling.

Simply put, go read on the internet about cycling in general. There's TONS of information on the web already, and no one's going to database information for you then spoon feed it to you.

From your question alone, I would assume it should be at least 3-6 months before you should even consider cycling to allow time for sufficient reading / consideration of sides / collection of supplements / etc. But in all honesty, probably quite a bit longer lol.

Not trying to be an ass about it, but seriously, go read up
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stack a gram of tren ace and 2000mcg per day methytrienolone. Easy cycle without many side effects, run it for 3-4 months.

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Stack a gram of tren ace and 2000mcg per day methytrienolone. Easy cycle without many side effects, run it for 3-4 months.
    What pct should I do?

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What pct should I do?
    You don't need one, it's a very mild stack.

You don't need one, it's a very mild stack.
    I heard its pretty bad on the heart and liver, night sweats, coughing?

HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HateKraZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    o.O
    "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."

I heard its pretty bad on the heart and liver, night sweats, coughing?
    They're just trying to scare you. Everyone talks bad about tren so that no one will use it. The reason is because THEY want to be the only ones using it so they can get as huge as possible and not have any competition.

curtisshield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont be ridiculous.. go train and eat build a foundation. trouble is these days teens like you dont want to climb the ladder you want to get bigger tomorrow isnt going to happen go away do some research.!!!!

Originally Posted by curtisshield View Post
    Dont be ridiculous.. go train and eat build a foundation. trouble is these days teens like you dont want to climb the ladder you want to get bigger tomorrow isnt going to happen go away do some research.!!!!
    I've had to climb the ladder all my life.

crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000)

They're just trying to scare you. Everyone talks bad about tren so that no one will use it. The reason is because THEY want to be the only ones using it so they can get as huge as possible and not have any competition.
    I'm 5'10 150 how long should I use it and how much should I inject a week, and do I need nolvadex or anything, in case of gyno? And should I go ahead and try to put more weight on before I do the cycle?

I'm 5'10 150 how long should I use it and how much should I inject a week, and do I need nolvadex or anything, in case of gyno? And should I go ahead and try to put more weight on before I do the cycle?
    Inject a gram a week, and take 2000mcg methyltrienolone orally every day, split in even doses. No nolva needed, it's a mild cycle so you can go ahead and run it. Good luck brah!

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread made me smile
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Why

Dont think you guys are even serious.. Why you asking such a stupid question obviously a mild steroid would be good for a teen but then again you obviously have no clue about steroids/cycles in general thats why i'm telling you to go do some reserch. dont listen to some monkey in the gym telling you to take ridiculous amounts off gear. take it easy little steps at a time i'm hopeing to turn pro this time next year and i've just recently done my first cycle which consisted off test pro/tren accetate. 300mg weekly for 8 weeks which a former mr britian put together and watch'd me and has takeing me under his wing i strongly suggest you stay away from steroids all together untill you have some insight on the sport.

Inject a gram a week, and take 2000mcg methyltrienolone orally every day, split in even doses. No nolva needed, it's a mild cycle so you can go ahead and run it. Good luck brah!
    What is 2000mcg methyltrienolone

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    made me laugh!!

lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously look at my before and after picture, i stated at 180 and am now 155, and ur telling me you have a problem with gaining weight or muscle? go buy some weight gainer, stop being such a baby, steroids for 1 are gonna **** up your nutsack, for 2 after u decide your big enough and dont need steroids anymore, your going to watch allllll your muscle slowly turn into fat and flabby skin, your just gonna **** yourself over in the long run, dont waste your time with steroids, its alot of bull, but hey, do whatever pleases you, im sure the girls will like when your 30 yrs old and you wont be able to get an erection anymore hahahah!

Post your diet i'd love to see it..

HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarryJManback will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb tren coughing for 20 minutes on the floor

Originally Posted by lucifer0512 View Post
    seriously look at my before and after picture, i stated at 180 and am now 155, and ur telling me you have a problem with gaining weight or muscle? Go buy some weight gainer, stop being such a baby, steroids for 1 are gonna **** up your nutsack, for 2 after u decide your big enough and dont need steroids anymore, your going to watch allllll your muscle slowly turn into fat and flabby skin, your just gonna **** yourself over in the long run, dont waste your time with steroids, its alot of bull, but hey, do whatever pleases you, im sure the girls will like when your 30 yrs old and you wont be able to get an erection anymore hahahah!
    your a dumbass.. A big dumbass,

Originally Posted by curtisshield View Post
    Dont think you guys are even serious.. Why you asking such a stupid question obviously a mild steroid would be good for a teen but then again you obviously have no clue about steroids/cycles in general thats why i'm telling you to go do some reserch. dont listen to some monkey in the gym telling you to take ridiculous amounts off gear. take it easy little steps at a time i'm hopeing to turn pro this time next year and i've just recently done my first cycle which consisted off test pro/tren accetate. 300mg weekly for 8 weeks which a former mr britian put together and watch'd me and has takeing me under his wing i strongly suggest you stay away from steroids all together untill you have some insight on the sport.
    What would you recommend?

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lucifer0512 View Post
    seriously look at my before and after picture, i stated at 180 and am now 155, and ur telling me you have a problem with gaining weight or muscle? go buy some weight gainer, stop being such a baby, steroids for 1 are gonna **** up your nutsack, for 2 after u decide your big enough and dont need steroids anymore, your going to watch allllll your muscle slowly turn into fat and flabby skin, your just gonna **** yourself over in the long run, dont waste your time with steroids, its alot of bull, but hey, do whatever pleases you, im sure the girls will like when your 30 yrs old and you wont be able to get an erection anymore hahahah!
    lol.
    ***PHAGGOTS ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY PHAGGOTS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "PHAGGOTS ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

i'm not trying to bust your chops bro just reserch thats the advice i can give you..William llewellyn buy the book. everyone is diffrent everyone responds better to other things me not trying to be big head'd but i have brilliant genetics without genetics you will just be reasonable steroids will not make you another phill heath its like building a house get the foundations right and the rest off the house will build its self

Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    lol.
    I no dude This kids a weed..

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brb, tren's night sweat's have got me down.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011

i feel like i got a oxymetholone nose bleed comeing on....i'm pissed!