Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

KEto Diet and Chest pain !

I started keto diet for 2 days , and at the same time i have chest pains(angina) , like a claw staying on my heart , the pain appaears just when i laugh or deep brath. I kinda search on google about this and i found something like CHD(Coronary heart disease ), could i have it ?
    Last edited by Panicatul; 01-31-2012 at 12:14 PM.

amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amthysir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Panicatul View Post
    I started keto diet for 2 days , and at the same time i have chest pains(angina) , like a claw staying on my heart , the pain appaears just when i laugh or deep brath. I kinda search on google about this and i found something like CHD(Coronary heart disease ), could i have it ?
    Keto diet has nothing to do with CHD(Coronary heart disease ), and if it were the case in 2 days of diet you can't get that. Visit a doctor

rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See a doctor!! Go right now!

JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPL79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Especially when you're only 17. The high fat has nothing to do with it.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is due to the fact that you are eating to much sodium and not enough potassium it's happened to me before it could be muscle cramps or heart palpitations just eat your carbs from veggies high in potassium like spinach and broccoli and it will go away

MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol , its not chd budy, symptoms that accompany cornory disease, are numbness , chest pains, light headness.

if i were you i would revert back to a normal regime for a week or so , then go keto again. now if the pain comes back i would pay doctor a visit
    Back in the days it was impossible to find a man that didn't have the heart of a warrior... today the cowards outnumber and rule

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costochondritis I have it from time to time.

Either way go to a doctor, NOW. They'll check you out, do ECG's run blood tests etc to check it's not your heart. Had a couple of rides in ambulances from it.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GTFO of here and go see a doctor now (srs dude).

Keto in itself won't cause that but maybe it is a sodium/potassium imbalance.

Either way don't take any chances, see a doctor immediately (in ~17 hours after 1st post and hoping you've done something about it OP).
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide