Thread: It's just wrong

Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000) Greystoke is just really nice. (+1000)

It's just wrong

January in New England. 26 degrees outside, but I'd rather change at work and walk through the freezing parking lot than face the locker room. Where do these wrinkled old guys who come out of the shower stark naked and proceed to put a leg up on the bench and start to talk about the heartbreak of hemmorhoids come from? I don't ever see them in the gym, why are they there? I realize that everyone has the right to pay their gym fee and be a member....but seriously.
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    God i know what you mean. They do the same thing at the Y too. I even got hell from them for wearing swim trunks in the hot tub. Im not into displaying my privates i told them.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are a couple older gents at my gym... one that I would see when I was working out at lunch time. he would come in. change into his spandex uniform (srs), sit at a table...drink a coffee and have a snack... read the paper, workout for maybe 30 minutes, repeat the drink and paper... go back do a few more things, and then hang out nude in the locker room ...

I wonder just how much time he is there for... since I am only there 1.5 hours tops and that is almost entirely workout.

A couple other older guys I notice in the early morning... and well i applaude them for doing things at the gym, but I wonder if they are really pushing themselves or not. They walk the treadmill, socialize, and lift little weights, never sweat.... and yet they NEED to lose the weight.... Sigh...

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we have a group of greek guys (Not that old either) that once towel dried they stand infront of the mirrrors and proceed to dry themselves using the hairdryers and I don't mean just the hair on their heads. They cock one leg up on the shelf and proceed to dry sack and butt hair!!!

Its just not right and is actually quite disturbing.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is not just a man thing. The older women do the same thing! They walk around the locker room naked, stand under the hair dryer thing naked. Not something I really want to see At least leave a towel on LOL
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    we have a group of greek guys (not that old either) that once towel dried they stand infront of the mirrrors and proceed to dry themselves using the hairdryers and i don't mean just the hair on their heads. They cock one leg up on the shelf and proceed to dry sack and butt hair!!!

Its just not right and is actually quite disturbing.
    omg!!!! Can't get image out of head!!!! Ahhh!!!

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For some reason this thread reminds me of a movie, think it was Owen Wilson half dead in a hot tub and two nekkid guys from the gym came to his aid. He peaks up and politely asks if they could switch spots. I LMAO at that scene. Hall Pass maybe?

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    This is not just a man thing. The older women do the same thing! They walk around the locker room naked, stand under the hair dryer thing naked. Not something I really want to see At least leave a towel on LOL
    That mental picture will be hawt when I'm about 75 years old. lol maybe

larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) larryinpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least they're out and active. While they're not pushing themselves, they're in motion. Perhaps a walk on the treadmill, a steam and they're out with the guys. Better than sitting around playing cards.

We'll all be there some day.
    -Currently on Stronglift 5X5 Program

"The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify what it does is evil" John 7:7

MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Three guys (in there 50s at the time) would come to the gym early and spend most of the time standing around naked.... Sometimes even sit on the locker room bench with no towel <shudders>. If I had a 10 inches, I might stand around swinging myself just out of pride, but all three were fat and had tiny peckers... even by my standards. One of the bumped in to me one and I almost threw up.

Now one of the guys is on my employer's BoD. I can't help but snicker every time I see him.

Originally Posted by Greystoke View Post
    January in New England. 26 degrees outside, but I'd rather change at work and walk through the freezing parking lot than face the locker room. Where do these wrinkled old guys who come out of the shower stark naked and proceed to put a leg up on the bench and start to talk about the heartbreak of hemmorhoids come from? I don't ever see them in the gym, why are they there? I realize that everyone has the right to pay their gym fee and be a member....but seriously.

MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000) MadJasper is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry... It's just not the same. I know old women tend to get saggy boobs and all, but nothing compares to the sight of a saggy old man sack. It's like God made balls out of leftover elbow skin.

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is right. I would just expand it at males of all age usually crocked (or say just ugly) looking that hang necked in looker room for 5 minutes or so. As I understand you go to shower, put towel around hips when go back to locker room and then put on underwear. What is purpose of hanging around necked? Worst case are guys like 50-60 years old. As Seinfeld touch that topic it somehow make sense for women but for men not so much.

ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninjad00d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've stopped going to locker room because of these freaks unless I've to pee.
    I workout ,leave in my gym cloths, and take a shower at home.
    I'm awesammich.

billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every time I work out there is at least one old timer with their foot up on the bench flossing their ass when I enter the locker room. LOL.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is change what happened when man get old I guess. Seinfeld make joke about it. They start stilling small tings. Another became rally hardcore in sexual activity and gym locker room is theirs favorite place.

jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuuuuu! Sounds like my gym! New Englander checking in. I change at work before I leave.
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eeew! I've been very lucky in my gyms - nothing like that at all (knock on wood!). There have been a few guys walking around nekkid as a jay bird, but not doing any revolting personal grooming.

If I ever end up like that, I give blanket permission for anyone here to shoot me.

As for old dudes (I mean older than me) working out, there is a guy at my gym back home who works out with a sweater tied around his neck. Probably was the fashion when he was in college in 1952. But as larryinpa says, at least he is still active and not just sitting around complaining about his aches and sagging skin.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I used to work out in a "real" gym, I tried to ignore all the old man nakedness in the locker room. I just kept my head down, got in and out as quickly as possible, and tried to have a sense of humor about the whole situation. I couldn't help but laugh to myself when the old men who arrived at the same time as me were still in the locker room changing after I'd done my 45-minute workout and returned to the locker room. By the time I had showered and changed and headed back to work, they were just about ready to head upstairs to the gym. I like to think that I'd still see the humor in it when I am moving that slow (which hopefully won't be 'til I'm well into my 90's!).

One of my favorite old man stories when I almost couldn't contain my laughter was when I overhead one naked old guy telling another: "Oh man it's been a busy day. I took the wife out for breakfast, and then I had to take her to the post office...." I kept waiting for him to say what else he had done in his "busy" day, but he just left it there.

That gym was also a rehab center, so there might have been more than the usual number of old folks. I worked out at noon which was peak time there. You would think the retired guys could pick another time to visit the gym instead of going when the lunch-hour crowd was there, but I think they liked being there with lots of other people. It probably helps an 80-something-year-old retired person feel connected to the world.

flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffhanger title, misc topic.
    Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141126481

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This about the fifth "old guy dryin' his nuts with a blow dryer" thread in the last 6 months. Now that I know it aggravates people, think I'll start taking my dryer to the gym. The guy with the blow dryer is probably wondering why so many young guys never shower.