andres1233321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Left shoulder pain while doing bench press

Ok so this has been on for a while but I've been able to work past it till now. I get some tension in my left shoulder, it's a deep place under my front delt, I can sometimes reach it with my finger if I press on it, it start wen I tense myself before lifting the bar, and as the reps go it goes from tension to pain. I'm a new personal trainer at my gym and one of the vet trainers (level 2 stretch to win cert) said I have some scar tissue there. Problem Is that I don't know how to break it down, or if it even is scar tissue. I explained to her that years ago I used to be over weight but still pumped out pushups with bad form, now that I do everything with good form it gets in the way, I also feel it when I do lateral raises, its a similar sensation like when the tendon In the top of you hand moves around, like a sliding sensation when my arm reaches my ear level. Has anyone encountered this problem? Anyone have any solutions to this? Anything would be greatly appreciated

Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Woofidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Watch this video series, it's called "so you think you can bench". Greatest series on lifting form I've seen, so watch it, fix your form, and most likely drop the weight down a little.

Can't post links yet, so just youtube > so you think you can bench

andres1233321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Woofidy View Post
    Watch this video series, it's called "so you think you can bench". Greatest series on lifting form I've seen, so watch it, fix your form, and most likely drop the weight down a little.

Can't post links yet, so just youtube > so you think you can bench
    I've dropped my weight, I eve had a trainer spot me on form, and lowered my tempo to 4010 and still, changed grips and angle of the arms, it's till there, but I'll watch that video, won't hurt to know more, thanks man

geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geerad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive had the same thing before, well sounds the same and mine was a rotator cuff strain :s took awhile to heal but just did rehab stuff and took it easy for a bit