Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No protein goals/supps or macro counting = Mind Completely Blown! Srs.

I'm wondering where the stressing the importance of protein came from? Is EC a supplement or something. I'm from the Chicago are myself born and raised.

Energy wise have you noticed a difference? You using any Apps to find out calorie requirements based on goals gain /lose log food or count calories? I'm really contemplating this. I've gotten pretty lean and have managed to maintain it following a Paleo Diet

Guessing if you are able to have what you want on a daily basis its no need to crave or binge on certain foods. What are some of your favorite foods having the freedom you have?
    NO FEAR. NO WEAKNESS. NEVER. ~ Manu

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SuperSly View Post
    No protein goals/supps or macro counting = Mind Completely Blown! Srs.

I'm wondering where the stressing the importance of protein came from? Is EC a supplement or something. I'm from the Chicago are myself born and raised.

Energy wise have you noticed a difference? You using any Apps to find out calorie requirements based on goals gain /lose log food or count calories? I'm really contemplating this. I've gotten pretty lean and have managed to maintain it following a Paleo Diet

Guessing if you are able to have what you want on a daily basis its no need to crave or binge on certain foods. What are some of your favorite foods having the freedom you have?
    EC=ephedra+caffeine once a day 5-6 times a week.

I think some of the protein dogma comes from the fact that we do need it to maintain lean mass, so people try to be, "better safe than sorry", so they go over what we really need to make sure they do not lose muscle. Most of it comes from muscle mags who are only around because of their sponsors who sell supplements, mainly tubs o protein.

I have a lot of pizza, ice cream, and cheeseburgers. Cheap and convenient. I have not noticed a difference in anyway besides the fact that I am much happier not worrying about meal timing, meal frequency, clean eating, or catabolism. Just look at my posts in the first couple pages of this thread for ideas of what I eat. Life is good.

I use an app called calorie counter by fat secret on my droid. I like it better than others because it shows me what I burn for every single activity I can think of and I can look at my averages for the month. I also use a gps tracker for running/walking. It has all been pretty accurate.
    Add me on instagram @davidgzz1981

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-...-bodybuilders/

Awesome. For the skeptics!

Here is a better answer to your question from this article.

"The 1g/lb Myth’s Origin
    Why is it then that everybody says you need to consume 1g/lb? Aside from the facts that there don’t need to be any good reasons for why people believe in a myth, that myths tend to perpetuate themselves via conformism and tradition, and that the fitness industry is flooded with myths, here are some plausible grounds for the ‘confusion’.

• People copy the dietary practices of pro bodybuilders on androgens. Steroids enable you to assimilate far more protein than you’d normally could.
    • People based their recommendations on the flawed nitrogen balance studies back from when the world was still flat.
    • The more is better heuristic. There are so many studies showing protein is good for you, it’s hard not to think more of it is even better.
    • Supplement companies have an obvious financial incentive to make you want to believe you need more protein than you really do. There are actually several industry-sponsored studies showing absolutely miraculous benefits of consuming more protein (see for example the studies by Cribb).
    • People can’t be bothered with decimals and just round up to the nearest convenient integer, which so happens to be an easy to remember 1."
    Last edited by Striation; 10-31-2012 at 01:06 AM.

SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperSly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its funny that u linked that article I actually found that article about one month ago and seen he's had that same article on Simply Shredded or TNation I believe.

I am in no way what I consider a bodybuilder. Just an man who luvs training and want to push the envelope naturally.

I love going against Dogma and showing that there's simpler more convenient ways to accomplish goals. Right now I'm a bit leaner than in my Avi. Pizza, Cheeseburgers,, and Ice Cream? Wish I could eat Ice Cream but lactose intolerant.

Is this EC stack available in stores by any chance? Well I IF too and it seems to keep some of the hassle down. Dieting and buying into the whole "Clean" and "Dirty" foods can mess with ur mind a bit, I know it has for me at least. I need to fix my food issues and relationship with foods at this point.

I'm gonna check this app out. Nice to see someone who has no fear when it comes to challenging these myths. I know many who in fear of having to restrict foods won't commit to fitness etc,. Because they fear having to spend extra money on special foods/ supps. If this is possible to be done minus those concerns maybe we would have more people in the gym... With this lifestyle do u train more frequently or the standard 3 days a week? Thinking of starting a 5 day split soon. Thanks..

Its funny that u linked that article I actually found that article about one month ago and seen he's had that same article on Simply Shredded or TNation I believe.

I am in no way what I consider a bodybuilder. Just an man who luvs training and want to push the envelope naturally.

I love going against Dogma and showing that there's simpler more convenient ways to accomplish goals. Right now I'm a bit leaner than in my Avi. Pizza, Cheeseburgers,, and Ice Cream? Wish I could eat Ice Cream but lactose intolerant.

Is this EC stack available in stores by any chance? Well I IF too and it seems to keep some of the hassle down. Dieting and buying into the whole "Clean" and "Dirty" foods can mess with ur mind a bit, I know it has for me at least. I need to fix my food issues and relationship with foods at this point.

I'm gonna check this app out. Nice to see someone who has no fear when it comes to challenging these myths. I know many who in fear of having to restrict foods won't commit to fitness etc,. Because they fear having to spend extra money on special foods/ supps. If this is possible to be done minus those concerns maybe we would have more people in the gym... With this lifestyle do u train more frequently or the standard 3 days a week? Thinking of starting a 5 day split soon. Thanks..
    I get it on line, just do a search, pretty easy to find. If you're leaner than in your avi, I am not sure you need it lol. Great job!

Ok I c, plus I am sensitive to stimulants and have read upon it a bit since. So probably not a wise choice for me. I guess coffee will have to do?

So u think EC stack is more for someone who has more to lose? Think same results can be obtained without the stack and following same principles as far as food goes and wut ur doing with eating without restrictions?

Ok I c, plus I am sensitive to stimulants and have read upon it a bit since. So probably not a wise choice for me. I guess coffee will have to do?

So u think EC stack is more for someone who has more to lose? Think same results can be obtained without the stack and following same principles as far as food goes and wut ur doing with eating without restrictions?
    I use it for the appetite suppression. I think anyone that needs help with that would benefit from it. Other than that, I don't think it gives any other edge. I do think that food restrictions are unnecessary unless they trigger a binge.

Right! And it may be safe to assume that food restrictions can increase chances of binging. If you deprive youself of a food for soo long, once you do have it some people go all out on it. Nevertheless I can respect what you're doing here. Sometimes it's just hard to let go of old habits or beliefs when you've held on to them for soo long. Because you've had success in something doesn't mean it's the only way. There may be easier and simpler ways to achieve the same goal yet it's in some people's nature to overcomplicate something as simple as calories in vs out and replace it with various diets or magic formulas.

I myself have been guilty of the very same thing? Started Paleo in Combination with IF and have believed for the longest that it was Paleo that helped me lose the weight I had been trying to for a few years. When in fact I was just eating less due to satiety. PBateman2, Alan Aragon, Brad Pilon, John Barban, and JaklCrow are a few of the people who have slowly have opened my eyes to some of this.

This is after the fact of suffering and encountering some ill effects both physically and mentally. I have had peolpe say that I was more cranky and short tempered and the physical effects were many? I've lost mass that didn't necessarily need to as well. Guessing I will have to tinker with things a bit and see where ity goes from there! Thanks again

Hey bro how's everything going?? Just wanted to check in and see if u were still going strong. Guess without a lot of followers in this Journal maybe u don't update as often. I actually check for updates daily.

Hope all is well!!

Hey bro how's everything going?? Just wanted to check in and see if u were still going strong. Guess without a lot of followers in this Journal maybe u don't update as often. I actually check for updates daily.

Hope all is well!!
    I missed this post somehow. Lost some motivation but am still trying my best. In a surplus so far this month but I am going to get that turned around. Will post last months totals soon.

October averages and totals

Daily Average: Exercise: 2888kcal Food: 2815kcal (Fat: 101.28g, Protein: 91.93g, Carbs: 392.00g)
    Monthly Total: Exercise: 89535kcal Food: 87256kcal (Fat: 3139.79g, Protein: 2849.70g, Carbs: 12152.08g)

Calorie Breakdown:
    Carbohydrate (56%)
    Fat (32%)
    Protein (12%)

Day 287
    Total deficit 122892/3500=35.112 lbs.
    Deficit weight 180.8
    Actual weight on Nov 1st. 176.8

Still going strong, just need to refocus this month as I have been eating too much so far.

Oh ok. I can totally feel you as far as motivation goes.

Well maybe it will motivate u a little if u know that you have someone following this thread faithfully. Thinks it's going to b exciting to see what results you get from this

It has to take some strong will to do something that flies in the face of a lot that's been promoted for such a long time. I've told many people about this.

How's the fat loss coming along?

Oh ok. I can totally feel you as far as motivation goes.

Well maybe it will motivate u a little if u know that you have someone following this thread faithfully. Thinks it's going to b exciting to see what results you get from this

It has to take some strong will to do something that flies in the face of a lot that's been promoted for such a long time. I've told many people about this.

How's the fat loss coming along?
    So far so good. Like I posted above, I have lost more weight than what the calculations would put me at so can't complain. All while retaining strength and muscle size. Started at 216 and am now 176-178.

Great!! So that's a little over 40 lbs?

When did u begin this I looked back but somehow missed it. I c 2 different logs here.

Keep up the progress and get sum pics up soon bro!

Great!! So that's a little over 40 lbs?

When did u begin this I looked back but somehow missed it. I c 2 different logs here.

Keep up the progress and get sum pics up soon bro!

Yeah, I think I am going to kill one of these threads off. My start date is in my sig. 01/18/12

Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what should i do if my weight loss stalls?, am i allowed to eat whatever i want and just stay in a strict calorie range?
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit , suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion - Muhammad Ali

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Rep Back :)

Originally Posted by Th3Juic3dCpt View Post
    what should i do if my weight loss stalls?, am i allowed to eat whatever i want and just stay in a strict calorie range?
    Lower calories ingested or move more. Yes.

Daily Average: Exercise: 2871kcal Food: 2904kcal (Fat: 111.60g, Protein: 90.94g, Carbs: 395.61g)
    Monthly Total: Exercise: 86121kcal Food: 87110kcal (Fat: 3348.13g, Protein: 2728.05g, Carbs: 11868.41g)

Day 317
    Total deficit 121903/3500=34.82 lbs.
    Deficit weight 181.18
    Actual weight on Dec 1st. 175.2

Calorie Breakdown:
    Carbohydrate (54%)
    Fat (35%)
    Protein (11%)

Ended in an almost 1k calorie surplus but still weighed in 1 lb. lighter. I think I do look better but nothing major. This month is going much better so far. Last month I had a 11k surplus by the 14th that I had to work my ass off to reverse by the end of the month. Really loving the fact that I am keeping track, even when I am derailed, keeps me accountable. Last Holiday season I gained back 26lbs. That is not happening again. I fully expect to lose instead.

Epic bump. I am currently cutting and am down to 190 give or take and look leaner than I did at 184 on the low protein diet. I have to say that so far, I believe that a higher protein intake is definitely superior. I know it's common knowledge, just thought I'd update everyone.

2012 ~190 low protein diet cut (90-100grams)

2017 ~190 high protein diet cut (150-160 grams)

I tried to get the same angle and pose. The lighting is different and the image size is way off but I still think you can tell the difference in body fat percentage at approximately the same weight. The forearm veins and arm detail are the most apparent differences.

Rustled some jimmies on MFP with this thread.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/e...t-proves-it/p1

187.6 pounds. Back at it boys!

Still eating how I like with the addition of fruit and a little more protein than before. Recomped recently while adding lost muscle. Went from a softer 180 to a cut 187.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Striation; 11-29-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Dec 1st.

Fat Carbs Fiber Sugar Prot Cals
    90.65 553.18 57.2 273.12 153.65 3462

Breakfast 30.46 120.10 7.3 47.19 30.86 870

White Bread
    28 g
    0.92 14.17 0.7 1.21 2.14 74

Smucker's Red Raspberry Preserves
    17 g
    11.05 10.20 42

Hostess Chocolate Creme Twinkies
    1 cake, 43 g
    4.50 24.00 1.0 17.00 1.00 140

Bananas
    1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
    0.39 26.95 3.1 14.43 1.29 105

White Bread
    50 g
    1.64 25.30 1.2 2.16 3.82 133

Deli Sliced Ham
    97 g
    8.14 2.21 17.71 157

Kraft American Cheese Slice
    1 slice, 19 g
    4.00 2.00 1.00 3.00 60

Potato Chips
    29 g
    10.87 14.42 1.3 1.19 1.90 159
    Add Item
    Lunch 14.76 147.25 21.3 83.66 29.11 772

Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Caramel High Protein Bar
    1 bar, 50 g
    6.00 17.00 1.0 2.00 20.00 190

Peach
    425 g
    1.06 40.54 6.4 35.66 3.87 166

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit
    0.40 11.14 2.3 6.83 0.87 46

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies - Chocolate Fudge
    1 brownie, 25 g
    3.00 18.00 5.0 1.00 90

Sweet 2 Eat Peaches
    1 peach, 147 g
    14.00 2.0 12.00 1.00 57

Peach
    1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (approx 4 per lb)
    0.24 9.35 1.5 8.22 0.89 38

Chocolate Chip Cookies (Soft Type)
    1 cookie
    3.64 8.86 0.5 0.52 69

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit

Jams and Preserves
    25 g
    0.02 17.22 0.3 12.12 0.09 70
    Add Item
    Dinner 37.63 192.35 25.9 90.63 82.35 1349

Chobani Flip Almond Coco Loco
    1 container, 150 g
    10.00 25.00 2.0 21.00 12.00 230

Chobani Flip Chipotle Pineapple
    1 container, 150 g
    6.00 21.00 15.00 12.00 190

Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
    53 g
    2.84 28.40 9.46 3.79 151

Quest S'mores Protein Bar
    1 bar, 60 g
    7.00 22.00 14.0 21.00 190

Kellogg's Special K Protein Plus Cereal
    54 g
    1.69 32.07 5.1 11.82 16.88 203

General Mills Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios
    72 g
    9.60 50.40 4.8 19.20 7.20 288

Milk (Nonfat)
    278 g
    0.50 13.48 14.15 9.48 97
    Add Item
    Snacks/Other 7.80 93.48 2.7 51.64 11.33 471

Schlotzsky's Deli Flat Bread
    4 slices
    5.00 35.00 1.0 1.00 7.00 213

La Fe Caramel Flan
    1 cup
    2.50 25.00 22.00 3.00 130

Grapes (Red or Green, European Type Varieties Such As Thompson Seedless)
    185 g
    0.30 33.48 1.7 28.64 1.33 128

Dec 2nd

80.79 553.95 62.6 249.59 168.38 3452

Breakfast 29.43 168.50 24.2 49.76 47.68 1075

Kroger Deluxe Jammed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
    1/2 cup, 65 g
    5.00 23.00 1.0 16.00 3.00 150

On The Border Tortilla Chips
    60 g
    15.00 40.72 4.3 4.29 300

95 g
    2.97 56.41 8.9 20.78 29.69 356

Milk (Nonfat)
    255 g
    0.46 12.37 12.98 8.70 89

2 x 1 brownie, 50 g
    6.00 36.00 10.0 2.00 180
    Add Item
    Lunch 18.64 198.46 22.8 102.51 55.27 1107

Quest Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar
    1 bar, 60 g
    6.00 22.00 14.0 2.00 21.00 190

Chobani Flip Clover Honey
    1 container, 150 g
    2.50 31.00 29.00 11.00 190

Sponge Cake without Icing
    1 1/2 pieces (1/12 10" dia)
    2.67 60.49 0.5 36.29 5.35 286

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size - Original
    47 g
    0.87 40.02 5.2 9.57 4.35 165

46 g
    6.13 32.19 3.1 12.26 4.60 184

Milk (Nonfat)
    263 g
    0.47 12.76 13.39 8.97 92
    Add Item
    Dinner 32.14 139.04 11.5 64.93 63.30 1085

Milk (Nonfat)
    172 g
    0.31 8.34 8.75 5.87 60

3/4 cup, 32 g
    1.00 19.00 3.0 7.00 10.00 120

La Fe Caramel Flan
    1 cup

Plum
    2 plums (2-1/8" dia)
    0.37 15.07 1.8 13.09 0.92 61

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit

White Bread
    49 g
    1.61 24.80 1.2 2.11 3.74 130

Deli Sliced Ham
    77 g
    6.46 1.76 14.06 125

1 slice, 19 g
    4.00 2.00 1.00 3.00 60

Potato Chips
    1 single serving bag
    10.49 13.93 1.2 1.15 1.84 153

Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip High Protein Bar (Small)
    1 bar, 50 g
    5.00 18.00 2.0 3.00 20.00 200
    Add Item
    Snacks/Other 0.58 47.95 4.1 32.39 2.13 185

Bananas

116 g
    0.19 21.00 1.0 17.96 0.84 80

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    Dec 1st.

90.65 553.18 57.2 273.12 153.65 3462

Breakfast 30.46 120.10 7.3 47.19 30.86 870

White Bread
    28 g
    0.92 14.17 0.7 1.21 2.14 74

Smucker's Red Raspberry Preserves
    17 g
    11.05 10.20 42

Hostess Chocolate Creme Twinkies
    1 cake, 43 g
    4.50 24.00 1.0 17.00 1.00 140

Bananas

White Bread
    50 g
    1.64 25.30 1.2 2.16 3.82 133

Deli Sliced Ham
    97 g
    8.14 2.21 17.71 157

1 slice, 19 g
    4.00 2.00 1.00 3.00 60

Potato Chips
    29 g
    10.87 14.42 1.3 1.19 1.90 159
    Add Item
    Lunch 14.76 147.25 21.3 83.66 29.11 772

Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Caramel High Protein Bar
    1 bar, 50 g
    6.00 17.00 1.0 2.00 20.00 190

Peach
    425 g
    1.06 40.54 6.4 35.66 3.87 166

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit

1 brownie, 25 g
    3.00 18.00 5.0 1.00 90

Sweet 2 Eat Peaches
    1 peach, 147 g
    14.00 2.0 12.00 1.00 57

Peach
    1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (approx 4 per lb)
    0.24 9.35 1.5 8.22 0.89 38

Chocolate Chip Cookies (Soft Type)
    1 cookie
    3.64 8.86 0.5 0.52 69

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit

Jams and Preserves
    25 g
    0.02 17.22 0.3 12.12 0.09 70
    Add Item
    Dinner 37.63 192.35 25.9 90.63 82.35 1349

Chobani Flip Almond Coco Loco
    1 container, 150 g
    10.00 25.00 2.0 21.00 12.00 230

Chobani Flip Chipotle Pineapple
    1 container, 150 g
    6.00 21.00 15.00 12.00 190

Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
    53 g
    2.84 28.40 9.46 3.79 151

Quest S'mores Protein Bar
    1 bar, 60 g
    7.00 22.00 14.0 21.00 190

54 g
    1.69 32.07 5.1 11.82 16.88 203

72 g
    9.60 50.40 4.8 19.20 7.20 288

Milk (Nonfat)
    278 g
    0.50 13.48 14.15 9.48 97
    Add Item
    Snacks/Other 7.80 93.48 2.7 51.64 11.33 471

Schlotzsky's Deli Flat Bread
    4 slices
    5.00 35.00 1.0 1.00 7.00 213

La Fe Caramel Flan
    1 cup

185 g
    0.30 33.48 1.7 28.64 1.33 128

Dec 2nd

80.79 553.95 62.6 249.59 168.38 3452

Breakfast 29.43 168.50 24.2 49.76 47.68 1075

Kroger Deluxe Jammed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
    1/2 cup, 65 g
    5.00 23.00 1.0 16.00 3.00 150

On The Border Tortilla Chips
    60 g
    15.00 40.72 4.3 4.29 300

95 g
    2.97 56.41 8.9 20.78 29.69 356

Milk (Nonfat)
    255 g
    0.46 12.37 12.98 8.70 89

2 x 1 brownie, 50 g
    6.00 36.00 10.0 2.00 180
    Add Item
    Lunch 18.64 198.46 22.8 102.51 55.27 1107

Quest Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar
    1 bar, 60 g
    6.00 22.00 14.0 2.00 21.00 190

Chobani Flip Clover Honey
    1 container, 150 g
    2.50 31.00 29.00 11.00 190

Sponge Cake without Icing
    1 1/2 pieces (1/12 10" dia)
    2.67 60.49 0.5 36.29 5.35 286

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size - Original
    47 g
    0.87 40.02 5.2 9.57 4.35 165

46 g
    6.13 32.19 3.1 12.26 4.60 184

Milk (Nonfat)
    263 g
    0.47 12.76 13.39 8.97 92
    Add Item
    Dinner 32.14 139.04 11.5 64.93 63.30 1085

Milk (Nonfat)
    172 g
    0.31 8.34 8.75 5.87 60

3/4 cup, 32 g
    1.00 19.00 3.0 7.00 10.00 120

La Fe Caramel Flan
    1 cup

Plum
    2 plums (2-1/8" dia)
    0.37 15.07 1.8 13.09 0.92 61

Kiwi Fruit
    1 fruit

White Bread
    49 g
    1.61 24.80 1.2 2.11 3.74 130

Deli Sliced Ham
    77 g
    6.46 1.76 14.06 125

1 slice, 19 g
    4.00 2.00 1.00 3.00 60

Potato Chips
    1 single serving bag
    10.49 13.93 1.2 1.15 1.84 153

Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip High Protein Bar (Small)
    1 bar, 50 g
    5.00 18.00 2.0 3.00 20.00 200
    Add Item
    Snacks/Other 0.58 47.95 4.1 32.39 2.13 185

Bananas

116 g
    0.19 21.00 1.0 17.96 0.84 80
    You absolute legend. Eating and looking like a god. Muchos respect.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

Originally Posted by Paulie1986 View Post
    You absolute legend. Eating and looking like a god. Muchos respect.
    Thanks man! Still killing it.