Thread: Hello!

Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello!

Hi there!

im new to bb.com / nutrition misc, just dropped past to say hi! hopefully ill stay here and learn more then what i already have stalking you guys (:

Alittle about me; started getting serious about nutrition and fitness about a year ago after years of abusing my body started at 140kg currently around 77kg goal is 70kg then considering a bulk

Through my journey ive realized that nutrition > exercise, and should never underestimate the power of food as corney as it may sound :P

ive learned alot from this site, and i credit it to my success (:

thanks!

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Virtutis View Post
    Hi there!

im new to bb.com / nutrition misc, just dropped past to say hi! hopefully ill stay here and learn more then what i already have stalking you guys (:

Alittle about me; started getting serious about nutrition and fitness about a year ago after years of abusing my body started at 140kg currently around 77kg goal is 70kg then considering a bulk

Through my journey ive realized that nutrition > exercise, and should never underestimate the power of food as corney as it may sound :P

ive learned alot from this site, and i credit it to my success (:

thanks!

Your goal is to be 6' and 154 lbs? I'd probably start bulking sooner rather than later.

Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Virtutis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Your goal is to be 6' and 154 lbs? I'd probably start bulking sooner rather than later.
    really think so? im just enjoying the slim life haha, ive never been this weight before, ive always been over 100kgs since i can remember.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really think so? im just enjoying the slim life haha, ive never been this weight before, ive always been over 100kgs since i can remember.
    I mean to each their own, just generally don't think the emaciated look is a good one. Which is basically what you are shooting for. Bulking doesn't suddenly make you 'fat'. Controlled caloric intakes and proper stimulation from training will result in staying 'slim' while actually putting on muscle. Is there some fat gain? Sure, but if executed correctly then the correlated muscle gain will be well worth the extra lbs and make you hold your weight exponentially better.
    Last edited by Lvisaa2; 01-28-2012 at 02:43 AM.

I mean to each their own, just generally don't think the emancipated look is a good one. Which is basically what you are shooting for. Bulking doesn't suddenly make you 'fat'. Controlled caloric intakes and proper stimulation from training will result in staying 'slim' while actually putting on muscle. Is there some fat gain? Sure, but if executed correctly then the correlated muscle gain will be well worth the extra lbs and make you hold your weight exponentially better.
    Yea thats understandable, thanks bru.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean to each their own, just generally don't think the emancipated look is a good one.

What have you got against freedom?

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stats: 6'0", 169 lbs

Do you even lift?

Do you like daggers?

Do you eat bacon?

What is your favorite flavour of pop tart?

Please respond...

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    What have you got against freedom?
    I herped. Hard. Ninja edit. It was 4 in the morning

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Stats: 6'0", 169 lbs

Do you even lift?

Do you like daggers?

Do you eat bacon?

What is your favorite flavour of pop tart?

Please respond...
    bahaha

i lift, free weights at home, havnt entered a gym since i started my journey, but i will once i bulk...
    uhm daggers??

and no to bacon :O
    dont eat poppy tarts, i eat NATTY PB LIKE REAL MEN

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bahaha

i lift, free weights at home, havnt entered a gym since i started my journey, but i will once i bulk...
    uhm daggers??

and no to bacon :O
    dont eat poppy tarts, i eat NATTY PB LIKE REAL MEN
    I'm not one to call people out quickly or make hasty assumptions, but based on those answers it sounds like "you on that ****gy time, brah" na mean?

I'm not one to call people out quickly or make hasty assumptions, but based on those answers it sounds like "you on that ****gy time, brah" na mean?
    come again bru?

edit, wtf **** i like tits and puss you dare question this?!
    Last edited by Virtutis; 01-28-2012 at 03:07 AM.

come again bru?

edit, wtf **** i like tits and puss you dare question this?!
    You claim to like tits and puss... but you did not express a like of daggers... you don't eat bacon or pop tarts which are two of the manliest foods known to mankind... then admit to prefering natty peanut butter which demographical studies have shown that homosexual men, per capita, are more likely to eat natty peanut butter than are straight men. I'm not trying to bring your sexual preference into question, and honestly it isn't that important to me, as I am not a bigot... but I'm just saying that it sounds like you may in fact be on "that ****gy time, brah", nom sayin?

You claim to like tits and puss... but you did not express a like of daggers... you don't eat bacon or pop tarts which are two of the manliest foods known to mankind... then admit to prefering natty peanut butter which demographical studies have shown that homosexual men, per capita, are more likely to eat natty peanut butter than are straight men. I'm not trying to bring your sexual preference into question, and honestly it isn't that important to me, as I am not a bigot... but I'm just saying that it sounds like you may in fact be on "that ****gy time, brah", nom sayin?
    What do you mean by daggers? the actual dagger as in weapon? if so i have a nice katana right next to me.
    i dont eat bacon, for personal reasons.
    As for poptarts i dont think we have them in Aus, if so ive never seen them
    natty pb has nothing to do with sexual preference and anyone who thinks so should get their brain checked out...jus sayin'

the fact thats your so obsessed with 'that ****gy time brah' makes me question your 'sexual preference'

What do you mean by daggers? the actual dagger as in weapon? if so i have a nice katana right next to me.
    natty pb has nothing to do with sexual preference and anyone who thinks so should get their brain checked out...jus sayin'

the fact thats your so obsessed with 'that ****gy time brah' makes me question your 'sexual preference'
    Well I can still taste my wife's pussy on my lips from a short bit ago... so I'm actually questioning my homosexuality as a result of this... but as a non-bigot I would not take it as an insult if you called me homosexicle becuase some individuals are just born that way. There is nothing wrong with it. Do you hate gay people?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This could all be resolved so easily.

Well I can still taste my wife's pussy on my lips from a short bit ago... so I'm actually questioning my homosexuality as a result of this... but as a non-bigot I would not take it as an insult if you called me homosexicle becuase some individuals are just born that way. There is nothing wrong with it. Do you hate gay people?
    lol, so long as i have my 45 revolver with me, i dont hate them.

id prefer my 12 eggs in the morning tho

Reporting for bigot/homophobe/possible hate criminal.

Reporting for bigot/homophobe/possible hate criminal.
    lolk

That's not very nice.

Why are you so bigoted?

That's not very nice.

Why are you so bigoted?
    i like taking precautions.
    umadbrah?

umadbrah?

No, just curious as to what repressed childhood memory may have lead to your homophobia.

umadbrah?
    Because you are so sexy after a few months of training that every homosexicle man you meet will be just so overwhelmed by lust that they will attempt to rape you?

Or are you implying that you would shoot someone purely for being gay and flirting with you a little bit?

Because you are so sexy after a few months of training that every homosexicle man you meet will be just so overwhelmed by lust that they will attempt to rape you?

Or are you implying that you would shoot someone purely for being gay and flirting with you a little bit?
    implying my revolver is only for gays?
    and lol.

You sir, are a gooten, comedien.
    Last edited by Virtutis; 01-28-2012 at 04:20 AM.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong website. www.skinnychicks.com.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly if that's his goal then hit him go for it.

Originally Posted by joelash302 View Post
    Wrong website.
    yea must be jelly

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome! May the wind be always at your back. Good luck with your goals.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Daggers confirmed.

Welcome to the NutMisc OP.
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner