Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    Nothing really, except when the stuff I want to use is being used. Im usually very easy going. I socialize/text between sets.
    Thats because you don't use the squat rack since you don't do legs.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    What do you mean? Someone who uses two different 45s, for example?
    Yeah you'll come to the plate rack and it's just dotted with none of them matching

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    Thats because you don't use the squat rack since you don't do legs.
    Your forgetting. He does use it......, for curls.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are about three people in my entire gym that foam roll. Every damn time I foam roll, somebody asks me what I'm doing, what it for, how to use this complicated device, etc etc etc.

When warming up I'll use an eliptical or treadmill. Always hate it when these two girls take the two right beside me and yammer while not really moving at all. they are loud enough that I can hear them over my iPod and they use the word "cute" about 600 times a minute.
    Detroit Red Wings~Kansas Jayhawks~Kansas City Chiefs~K.C. Royals

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lately, the guy who does 4 plates on the bench but just "inch benches".

Typical 1/8th front squatters/back squatters with way too much weight and the bar pad

(I usually don't care about other people, just when they're taking up space)
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwrdturtle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm surprised so many people get upset when other people have bad form. Their form doesn't affect me at all so I really could not care less. I do get pretty pissed when people don't rack their weights though. That's just lazy.

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adean1989 View Post
    Interesting I go to a very working class gym and I've never had anything stolen/heard of anything being stolen. People leave their jackets/bags at the side (I use the mini-lockers). The other day I even saw a PT running around asking who's iPod was left on the side... told him I don't have that much faith in people.
    I worked at the largest 24 hour fitness in Texas, 5 mins from downtown Houston, so it was always a madhouse at peak hours. Wallets, watches, purses, ipods, phones... you name it, it gets stolen. And I'm talking on a daily basis, professional thieves who come in just to steal (every now and again they could be traced to using the same entry card at other gyms the same day, just making the rounds) & just punks with the opportunity. Members don't hear about it because that would be really bad business.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Yeah you'll come to the plate rack and it's just dotted with none of them matching
    I think I almost always lift with mixed plates. A 45 is a 45 to me. Sometimes I squat with a circle on the left and a hexagon on the right.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ajaro View Post
    Lately, the guy who does 4 plates on the bench but just "inch benches".

Typical 1/8th front squatters/back squatters with way too much weight and the bar pad

(I usually don't care about other people, just when they're taking up space)
    Yes. Like the people who have no clue what to do with equipment & just b.s. around with it while you wait.

Fat loss per month =
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will say I got pretty pissed when there was only one available bench (press) at the gym and just as I was walking to it to, you know, bench press, this guy raced over, laid his towel out very neatly on it, and then proceeded to do sets of crunches on it for almost 30 minutes. I raged a little that day.

Galapp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pisses me off seeing people that are bigger than me doing an exercise wrong and other people looking up to them. this guys teaching some people how to squat and the way he does it his back won't last long... now there's 2 more people in the world doing the same stupid ****.

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hockeytownfan View Post
    There are about three people in my entire gym that foam roll. Every damn time I foam roll, somebody asks me what I'm doing, what it for, how to use this complicated device, etc etc etc.

When warming up I'll use an eliptical or treadmill. Always hate it when these two girls take the two right beside me and yammer while not really moving at all. they are loud enough that I can hear them over my iPod and they use the word "cute" about 600 times a minute.
    disregard cardio. acquire threesome
    Saying Zyzz inspired you to lift is like saying Justin Bieber inspired you to sing

minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000) minigun450 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    home gym ftw! i dont have to put up with any of these douchebags! the only thing that irks me is my reflection in the mirror, or when the cat walks up to my feet for a pet when im mid set on some sweet rack pulls
    This, except minus the cat.

hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SimonThePieman View Post
    disregard cardio. acquire threesome
    I could only do it if I duct taped their mouths, then half the fun is already gone.

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i deadlift and set the weight down and its a little loud people glare at me. pisses me off way more than it should but the whole time i'm thinking "im one of about 5 ppl here that actually lift" (i lift at the Y, so srs)
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    You fool, they want you to talk to them. srs
    Oh shiat, I never caught that. Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by hockeytownfan View Post
    I could only do it if I duct taped their mouths, then half the fun is already gone.
    *1/3 of the fun

Fat loss per month =
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    I worked at the largest 24 hour fitness in Texas, 5 mins from downtown Houston, so it was always a madhouse at peak hours. Wallets, watches, purses, ipods, phones... you name it, it gets stolen. And I'm talking on a daily basis, professional thieves who come in just to steal (every now and again they could be traced to using the same entry card at other gyms the same day, just making the rounds) & just punks with the opportunity. Members don't hear about it because that would be really bad business.
    Found your problem
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    *1/3 of the fun
    I'm not that kind of guy

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when a group of "bros" take 2 hours on bench
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    1. People who have poor personal hygiene
    2. Screaming spin/pump/step instructors WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
    most bothersome aspect of being a group fitness instructor. i'm expected to be uppity & cheerful like this. i'm the quietest aerobics teacher i've ever come across. o__O

Originally Posted by ThatWei
    Let the hate flow through you...
    bahaha. family guy. goood. goooood.

Originally Posted by phal View Post
    psyching myself up and waiting for the peak moment of a song (takes a minute or so)

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    I'm more like a "random Asian guy who's solid & thick & wears cargo shorts" kind of a deal.
    solid, tight, thick. thanks for the continuous motivation.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm guilty of Nut Miscing between sets lol
    I'm guilty of this too. Well, not so much the misc...just the nut and ing I guess. Never need to do wrist curls, brahs.

PR, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngn

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    home gym ftw! i dont have to put up with any of these douchebags! the only thing that irks me is my reflection in the mirror, or when the cat walks up to my feet for a pet when im mid set on some sweet rack pulls
    ^This. My biggest problem is having to press pause on my computer when watching Hulu because I'm benching and can't see the screen.

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One story comes to mind:

Huge, smelly, viking-looking guy is doing his thing, being very demonstrative, while me and a friend are talking about his elbow pain. Viking overhears, yells from across the gym, "it hurts when you lift? YOU NEED A SLEEVE!!". My friend (who's a giant himself), gives the guy the bertstare. Apparently the viking was offended that we didn't praise him for the advice he yelled at us, because a few moments later he walks by and says, and I quote: "but what do I know, I'm just a strength and conditioning EXPERT!"

Couldn't help but laugh.

Also, maybe 15 minutes later, the same guy walks up to us and drops a 95 lb dumbbell at our feet and says "if y'all were looking for the 95, I had it out in the hall".

Yea, there's a rack for that...thanks for letting us know you move big weight, Viking.
    America's Team Always - Dallas Cowboys

"Who is wise? He who learns from every man."

fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SimonThePieman View Post
    THe worst thing which drives me nuts, is when some one asks how many sets you have left.

WHILST YOU ARE MID MOVEMENT.

10x worse when you are squatting or deadlifting.
    Oh gawd...I did that to a guy once. Apologized right after he finished his set, but I still feel like a dick. Fortunately he was just doing DB curls but wow, I bertstared myself right when I asked him. Couldn't believe it.
    1/6/10: 320 lbs
    5/1/11: 229 lbs

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On the subject of Asian guys in the gym, the younger generation trains in packs, lol.
    lmao so true!

for me #1 thing that annoys me at the gym is horrible hygiene. I can ignore a lot of things in the gym, and put up with a lot of stuff, but I can't plug my nose
    3K+

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    lmao so true!

for me #1 thing that annoys me at the gym is horrible hygiene. I can ignore a lot of things in the gym, and put up with a lot of stuff, but I can't plug my nose
    There used to be a guy who came in that just reeked of cheap cologne. Breathing within a 4 foot radius was risking hypoxic eschemic encephalopathy.

Today, I was breathing REALLY hard (reasons unknown) and walked by a guy with the worst BO ever.... mid inspiration. Wanted to vomit!

Please, people.... a shower and deodorant!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    There used to be a guy who came in that just reeked of cheap cologne. Breathing within a 4 foot radius was risking hypoxic eschemic encephalopathy.

Today, I was breathing REALLY hard (reasons unknown) and walked by a guy with the worst BO ever.... mid inspiration. Wanted to vomit!

Please, people.... a shower and deodorant!
    ^^^^^^^^^^ this. You shouldn't smell like the circus at the gym but that doesn't mean that you should bathe in hai karate or polo before you work out.
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These fukking walruses taking up space to do their crunches..

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1/8 of a rep on squats/bench. Fuuu
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz