Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i'm a spanish nutritionist and i'll answer your questions

Hi,mi name is nicanor,in about 4 months i will finally be a nutritionist by the Autonomic University of Madrid,i would be pleased on answering your questions ,i wanna practice my english to see if i can pass the IELTS test and get a Visa to Australia or United States in maybe 1 o 2 years about now.
    Maybe i will keep on studying a master on Sport Nutrition by Real Madrid football club...
    So if you wanna now stuff about how the human body uses nutrients ,ask me.
    Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by nicacapo; 01-23-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What were you taught about the association between intake of saturated fat and risk of CVD and CHD, and what peer-reviewed journal published sources were cited in support of the position?

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    What were you taught about the association between intake of saturated fat and risk of CVD and CHD, and what peer-reviewed journal published sources were cited in support of the position?
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicacapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Excuse me mate,could you please Write exactly what does mean CVD and CHD ??i suppose you are talking about kind of hearth disease.

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CVD: Cardiovascular Disease
    CHD: Coronary Heart Disease

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nicacapo View Post
    Excuse me mate,could you please Write exactly what does mean CVD and CHD ??i suppose you are talking about kind of hearth disease.
    cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Well mate,it isn't a secret that consuming saturated fat induces a increase of LDL Cholesterol(it is right spelled?) and thus the posibility of having such a hearth disease.

Well mate,it isn't a secret that consuming saturated fat induces a increase of LDL Cholesterol(it is right spelled?) and thus the posibility of having such a hearth disease.
    I disagree.

What peer-reviewed journal published research supports that position and refutes the studies liked to in the following posts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post631271303
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post631314573
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post631314723
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post631314823

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You done goofed OP. Prepare to be bombarded with a number of peer reviews...

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    You done goofed OP. Prepare to be bombarded with a number of peer reviews...
    Ah lol, I needed a laugh to finish my night off.

Sorry OP, that university sounds like it needs its curriculum updated (the whole saturated fat = heart disease thing sounds like that antiquated theory from the 70s/80s that eating fat = becoming fat).
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does the glycemic index of a carbohydrate, for non-diebetics, play a signifigant role in body composition, loss of adipose tissue, gains in adipose tissue, with calories being equal? Please respond.

FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know OP is misinforemed by Proper Nutrition studies, but really it's not his fault. I don't understand why such evidence and latest research has not been updated in such Universities, especially when the public health are on the line. I did a nutrition course claiming that 15% Fat ratios is best for healthy function.

I think this part of the board needs to protest such matters.

brb - Butter is bad, so switch to margarine.

in a minute a will take a look a those links,i'm not the class of old school nutritionist which throws down any teori which contradicts old nutrition bases...

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As soon as Pug posted, everyone knew where this thread was going. Haha

Originally Posted by FlyingDagger View Post
    I know OP is misinforemed by Proper Nutrition studies, but really it's not his fault. I don't understand why such evidence and latest research has not been updated in such Universities, especially when the public health are on the line. I did a nutrition course claiming that 15% Fat ratios is best for healthy function.

I think this part of the board needs to protest such matters.

brb - Butter is bad, so switch to margarine.
    Something that I've learnt about people, especially those on this forum from other sections, is that people are stupid. If the public were told that eating saturated fat does not bare the same risk to disease as believed, then a large part of the public comunity would be like herp derp, I can not eat McDonalds 24/7. Herp derp, herpity derp.

Most bodybuilders on this site can't even understand the concept of flexibility, variety and moderation. That is, IIFYM. The general public certainly wouldn't be any better.

There is also large amounts of money being profited off this. Eg drugs, as well as items being marketed as low fat which promotes people to buy them because they think it's healthier.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Does the glycemic index of a carbohydrate, for non-diebetics, play a signifigant role in body composition, loss of adipose tissue, gains in adipose tissue, with calories being equal? Please respond.
    es
    Yes,without any doubt i can say that insuline is a key fact in the body metabolism ,and it isn't even comparable to eat 100 gr of candy(80 gr of pure glucose) with eating 100 gr of spaghetti(aprox 70-80 gr of composed CH).The first one,rise an insuline peak which leads to an impressive enter of macromolecules to the cell and thus to the anabolism,which in this case is most trygliceride developing.

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thread got off to a great start with the stereotypical English. Did not dissappont
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I disagree.

What peer-reviewed journal published research supports that position and refutes the studies liked to in the following posts:
    i took a look a those links, i'm afraid that for any article saying that saturated fat doesn't increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases,there are a thousand that says the the opposite,and i took part of one of them here in Spain in La Paz hospital,doing research about the diet that cardiovascular patients were doing before the stroke.

Originally Posted by Ajaro View Post
    Thread got off to a great start with the stereotypical English. Did not dissappont
    What are you trying to mean?

FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlyingDagger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    As soon as Pug posted, everyone knew where this thread was going. Haha

Something that I've learnt about people, especially those on this forum from other sections, is that people are stupid. If the public were told that eating saturated fat does not bare the same risk to disease as believed, then a large part of the public comunity would be like herp derp, I can not eat McDonalds 24/7. Herp derp, herpity derp.

Most bodybuilders on this site can't even understand the concept of flexibility, variety and moderation. That is, IIFYM. The general public certainly wouldn't be any better.

There is also large amounts of money being profited off this. Eg drugs, as well as items being marketed as low fat which promotes people to buy them because they think it's healthier.
    You know quite abit for a 17 y/o i'm impressed

love the name... I would eat you so much especially since you're ********.

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    es
    Yes,without any doubt i can say that insuline is a key fact in the body metabolism ,and it isn't even comparable to eat 100 gr of candy(80 gr of pure glucose) with eating 100 gr of spaghetti(aprox 70-80 gr of composed CH).The first one,rise an insuline peak which leads to an impressive enter of macromolecules to the cell and thus to the anabolism,which in this case is most trygliceride developing.
    ....mfw
    420/285/535

For those who said that saturated fat isn't related to CV disease i can affirm that in Spain for example we have less CV diseases thanks to the massive consumption of olive oil,fish and pig meat.

Originally Posted by mahousesn View Post
    ....mfw
    and that means?

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For those who said that saturated fat isn't related to CV disease i can affirm that in Spain for example we have less CV diseases thanks to the massive consumption of olive oil,fish and pig meat.
    Correlation =/= Causation
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    Correlation =/= Causation
    It's true that in epidemiology we can never affirm a fact in itself or if that fact is related to a different lifestyle.

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats the "ideal" amount of meals i should make in order to lose some weight?
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    At least 5 meals a day, divide up the KCAL of each meal and make at least 5,if you can,do even 6.

Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Taz80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    dear lord, this vicious cycle is not going to end

nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cmon
    JUST SQUAT IT!

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    trololololol

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least 5 meals a day, divide up the KCAL of each meal and make at least 5,if you can,do even 6.
    and why would you want me to do that?
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **