Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Location: Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KJHD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Leg day is the best day for me because in my gym there's only 1 machine for everything, and I don't have to wait for machines! Not being able to walk after it is a pain though

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KJHD View Post
    Leg day is the best day for me because in my gym there's only 1 machine for everything, and I don't have to wait for machines! Not being able to walk after it is a pain though
    That's always a plus! I'm at the point now that if I'm able to comfortably walk around the next day, then I didn't push it hard enough... Funny how our ass backwards our mind works sometimes...
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was brutal for the first class, but from 8-9:30 muay thai wasnt that bad. Took an extra rest day this weekend (unpacking wedding gifts) power upper on monday and power lower tuesday.
    Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Churchill

babumtzara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I absolutely love leg days! It feels great knowing you can lift so much weight with your legs.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BoSox86 View Post
    It was brutal for the first class, but from 8-9:30 muay thai wasnt that bad. Took an extra rest day this weekend (unpacking wedding gifts) power upper on monday and power lower tuesday.
    Congrats! Glad to see that you are still on the grind in spite of life events... builds character, good on you!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Today I absolutely trashed my Hamstrings and Calves! I didn't hit abs today as I was so unbelievably tired after what I did I had to stop... two back to back sets of 405 on deads, heavy leg curl super sets and then what I like to call "hell" on the calves... The ultimate drop set... I can barely move tonight and that is just the way I wanted it... I cannot wait until this spring as I know that my mind and body will be ready for war!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MezoMorphed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to hate working on my legs. Specially the next 2 days when I'm walking around looking like a got a stick up my ass. Soreness = muscle growth!

Originally Posted by MezoMorphed View Post
    I used to hate working on my legs. Specially the next 2 days when I'm walking around looking like a got a stick up my ass. Soreness = muscle growth!
    True that!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10) talarone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive stuck to the leg press and machines and dumbbells for exercises. ..adding squats but afraid.....love deads tho

BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    Today I absolutely trashed my Hamstrings and Calves! I didn't hit abs today as I was so unbelievably tired after what I did I had to stop... two back to back sets of 405 on deads, heavy leg curl super sets and then what I like to call "hell" on the calves... The ultimate drop set... I can barely move tonight and that is just the way I wanted it... I cannot wait until this spring as I know that my mind and body will be ready for war!!
    Nice bro! Last night was power leg day, threw in seated leg presses to get a little more burn.

Also, MONSTERS ARE REAL! Congrats to DC on his placement in the Mirrin special this month! Keep it up bud!
    Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Churchill

Originally Posted by talarone View Post
    ive stuck to the leg press and machines and dumbbells for exercises. ..adding squats but afraid.....love deads tho
    deads!! Keep it up brother!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Nice bro! Last night was power leg day, threw in seated leg presses to get a little more burn.

Also, MONSTERS ARE REAL! Congrats to DC on his placement in the Mirrin special this month! Keep it up bud!
    Thanks big man!! We're all in this game together!! Can't wait to see you on the Mirin thread one of these days!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Thanks big man!! We're all in this game together!! Can't wait to see you on the Mirin thread one of these days!!
    Haha it will be quite a while, got 12-15 pounds more to drop. Any reccomendations? Diet is clean, 190g protein, 80g fat or less, 150g of carbs or less. No soda or any other crap. Glass of wine 2-3x a week.

I have trouble swallowing pills, but have been considered something. Should I throw in some cardio as well? Or calorie deficit? At 2.3-2500 but thought about dumping down to 1900-2000.

Thanks for the motivation DC!

12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12Die4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KJHD View Post
    Same for me. Only day I go around 6pm. No waiting...unless some jackass is curling in squat rack.

TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCzech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres my leg day motivation right here.

gets me sprinting to the gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=R8D08WuHNTE

Originally Posted by TheCzech View Post
    heres my leg day motivation right here.

gets me sprinting to the gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=R8D08WuHNTE
    4 minutes and 9 seconds of the BEST!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Haha it will be quite a while, got 12-15 pounds more to drop. Any reccomendations? Diet is clean, 190g protein, 80g fat or less, 150g of carbs or less. No soda or any other crap. Glass of wine 2-3x a week.

I have trouble swallowing pills, but have been considered something. Should I throw in some cardio as well? Or calorie deficit? At 2.3-2500 but thought about dumping down to 1900-2000.

Thanks for the motivation DC!
    Hey buddy!
    Dropping the calories isn't always the answer.. clearly your diet appears to be pretty clean already, but I always to try to make strides to better my diet if there are any lingering holes... With me, there is ALWAYS something I can fix or change.. there are always ways to get better... The two most important muscles in your body, the one between your ears and the one in your chest!
    Keep doing what you are doing my friend! You are on the right track!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Just finished my 3rd cycle of PHAT. I am thinking of doing 1 more, than switching it up for a couple weeks then going back to it. Any reccomendations on a leg program? Thanks DC

Just finished my 3rd cycle of PHAT. I am thinking of doing 1 more, than switching it up for a couple weeks then going back to it. Any reccomendations on a leg program? Thanks DC
    I'll see if I can throw you a curve ball big man!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First Monday: Squat 315 for 7 sets of 10, then 6 sets of 5, 100 total, 60 minutes.

Second Monday: Squat 315 for 9 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 5, 100 total, 60 minutes. (First 50 in 15 minutes!)

Third Monday: Squat 325 for 9 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 5, 100 total, 65 minutes.

Pretty damn difficult, but I'm liking the feeling the rest of the week, both physical soreness and mental.

100 reps is very satisfying, I encourage others to try it, not sure how useful it ends up being, but lifting should be fun!
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Legs power day of cycle #4

Legs power day of cycle #4
    Yeah buddy! Get some!! Let us know how it all ends up when the dust settles...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Yeah buddy! Get some!! Let us know how it all ends up when the dust settles...
    Legs went well

4x10 squats
    3x10 hack squats
    3x10 leg press
    3x10 leg extension
    3x10 laying hammy curl
    1x25 seated hammy curl
    3x12 standing calf raise
    3x15 seated calf raise
    3x10 auxilary calf

I do 3 calf workouts but feel like there havent been any gains. My quads are getting stronger but size and cut seem to be lacking. Either way got it done and looking forward to legs again on Sat. Thanks for the push bud!

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legs went well

4x10 squats
    3x10 hack squats
    3x10 leg press
    3x10 leg extension
    3x10 laying hammy curl
    1x25 seated hammy curl
    3x12 standing calf raise
    3x15 seated calf raise
    3x10 auxilary calf

I do 3 calf workouts but feel like there havent been any gains. My quads are getting stronger but size and cut seem to be lacking. Either way got it done and looking forward to legs again on Sat. Thanks for the push bud!
    Wow. That's a lot. I feel weak.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Legs went well

4x10 squats
    3x10 hack squats
    3x10 leg press
    3x10 leg extension
    3x10 laying hammy curl
    1x25 seated hammy curl
    3x12 standing calf raise
    3x15 seated calf raise
    3x10 auxilary calf

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Atta boy!!! My wheels hurt just looking at that routine! Nice work!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    How often do you see those guys at the gym that are constantly training their chest and arms. Eventually those individuals become topheavy and have to resort to wearing pants to the gym everyday to cover up their chicken legs. The fact of the matter is, guys typically do not enjoy training their legs. It hurts in and out of the gym with little nocitable change. If you don't already know this, the harder you train your legs the more testosterone your body will produce! More testosterone means bigger gains for your upper body!

I used to HATE training my legs, now it is by far my favorite training day of the week. Leg day prep usually begins the night before, I try to get an extra hour or two of sleep and mentally commit to an absolute war with my body the next day. You can't go in and half ass leg day! You have to go in and give 110% or you might as well just go home. I have nearly passed out and thrown up in between sets, then got right back into the fight. Leg day will slowly grow on you and you will walk out of the gym with a feeling unlike any other. You will feel gratified, I promise!
    Amen!

I used to be the same way about legs until I decided to cut the sh!t and start to properly train. Now I love leg day and it is one of the days where i go the hardest. Reps!
    ~ Florida Gators Crew ~
    ~ Over 6'4 Crew ~
    ~ Atheist Crew ~
    ~ Engineering Brah ~
    ~ Natty Crew ~ (lol no chit)

1k+ leave link
    On the pursuit to 10K

Originally Posted by GDOGGTI View Post
    Amen!

I used to be the same way about legs until I decided to cut the sh!t and start to properly train. Now I love leg day and it is one of the days where i go the hardest. Reps!
    Thanks big man! I go into the gym on leg day with a chip on my shoulder and make sure that I'm hobbling out of the place... I'm glad to know that there are others out there that share that same fire!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    It's not a ton of weight. I had never done squats or deadlifts or any power leg movements before. And after a bad accident it had been a year since I had been in the gym. My squats are 185, my hacks are 145, my presses are 230, my extensions 150, my hammy curls 120 and my seated 90... so there are girls in my gym that can outdo me on all of those, but its already a huge jump from where I started. I am going for 4 plates total tomorrow though. Before it was to get my legs used to it, but after a month I think im good to try and lift heavy for less reps and build some size. Today is back and shoulders, but I wish it was legs!

saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSasquatch View Post
    First Monday: Squat 315 for 7 sets of 10, then 6 sets of 5, 100 total, 60 minutes.

Second Monday: Squat 315 for 9 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 5, 100 total, 60 minutes. (First 50 in 15 minutes!)

Third Monday: Squat 325 for 9 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 5, 100 total, 65 minutes.

Pretty damn difficult, but I'm liking the feeling the rest of the week, both physical soreness and mental.

100 reps is very satisfying, I encourage others to try it, not sure how useful it ends up being, but lifting should be fun!
    say wot m8? Man...315 for 9 sets of 10 aint no joke. U goin ATG??
    Best I've done 10x10 atg is like 225lbs...feelsbatman
    "Trust me, if you do an honest 20 rep program, at some point Jesus will talk to you. On the last day of the program, he asked if he could work in."

-Mark Rippetoe

-1st Place Men's Physique Class D, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -1st Place Men's Physique Amateur, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -3rd Place Men's Physique Overall, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015

IG: @llkoole7

dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, my biggest leg day motivation is snowboarding. I just imagine the power that will help me throw myself around even harder and faster. I also try to do leg day back to back sometimes, because that's exactly how snowboarding for 10+ hours a day back to back feels.

You guys should definitely pick it up this winter!