stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking * steamboat's_ back on the grind

i have not been on this site in a long while and alot has changed, looken good around here.

so.. no real gym time in years now ;( im tired of looken, feeling, eating like shi*..confidence is low, moneys tight & im always stressing out. SO anyway.. now that i am 36 & nothing else is going right i figured its time to snap out of it & get back in shape. its do or die time

did my shopping tonite
    got my new diet dialed to get, stay lean & strong
    will adjust weekly as needed

current:
    -176lbs
    -16%bf
    -5'10"

Food cals per day:
    -2100 cals
    -200 prot
    -180 carbs
    -55 fat
    Last edited by stEam_B()at; 01-23-2012 at 11:35 PM.

stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    going to eat every 2.5-3hrs
    will see how this works may tweak it a bit

supps: Whey, Bcaa's, multi, omegas

meal 1:
    3 eggwhites
    1 egg whole
    1 slice 12grain bread
    handfull spinach
    lowfat cottagecheese
    2 slices turkeybacon

meal2:
    6oz lowfat natty yogurt
    apple
    small handfull Almonds

meal3:
    can tuna in/water
    lowfat cottagecheese
    mixed green salad mix
    wholewheat pita
    banana

meal4:
    2% milk
    protein shake
    1 tbsp natty peanutbutter
    apple
    Oats

meal5:
    chicken breast -or- steak
    brown rice -or- potato
    lowfat cottagecheese
    brocc -or- asparagus -or- salad mix
    Last edited by stEam_B()at; 01-23-2012 at 10:41 PM.

been so long i forget if im doing it right lmfao eating healthy & lifting that is
    all comments welcome here both neg and positive

Arrow

this is me today 1-23
    overall im not that fat or overweight but i do feel very weak

back to the Grind

i am now two days into my new lean healthy diet and 1 day into my new workout program

3 day split

any1home?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by stEam_B()at; 01-24-2012 at 09:23 PM.

orig_
    Food cals per day:
    -2100 cals
    -200 prot
    -180 carbs
    -55 fat

i think im going to have to up my cals/pro/carbs if i want to build good lean muscle
    i dont plan on adding cardio for atleast a month or two

New_
    -2900 cals
    -270 prot
    -240 carbs
    -65 fat

what you guys think?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why increase 800 calories?

Your calories =\= macros
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ATryin : more food = more cals/pro/carbs = more mass
    going with 2100 cals at 5'10"_175lbs would put me into diet mode and keep me from building mass!?
    up it to 2900-3000 i can maintain and build good solid foundation!? im all ears for suggestions? comments?

diet is 100% in check and i will log foods, workouts starting next week so i can keep an eye on my progress.
    sunday nite i did tris/chest and im so sore still today that i cant even put my arms up or put on a shirt etc. was supposed to do "bi's/back" tonite but thur is no way its even possible. so atleast the break in period is in & i will commence killing it in the gym in a few days..for now ill just keep the food dialed and wait for my BCAA'S and my Whey to get here.. im hoping wed/thurs so it can help with my tri/chest recovery.

i already feel better and my skin looks/feels better already..eating correct really does wonders to/for the body!
    Last edited by stEam_B()at; 01-26-2012 at 03:28 AM.

blah

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stEam_B()at View Post
    ATryin : more food = more cals/pro/carbs = more mass
    going with 2100 cals at 5'10"_175lbs would put me into diet mode and keep me from building mass!?
    up it to 2900-3000 i can maintain and build good solid foundation!? im all ears for suggestions? comments?

diet is 100% in check and i will log foods, workouts starting next week so i can keep an eye on my progress.
    sunday nite i did tris/chest and im so sore still today that i cant even put my arms up or put on a shirt etc. was supposed to do "bi's/back" tonite but thur is no way its even possible. so atleast the break in period is in & i will commence killing it in the gym in a few days..for now ill just keep the food dialed and wait for my BCAA'S and my Whey to get here.. im hoping wed/thurs so it can help with my tri/chest recovery.

i already feel better and my skin looks/feels better already..eating correct really does wonders to/for the body!
    5'10 and 177?

move it up to 3500 and try that. i am cutting on 3300 cals a day. and i'm about 187 and 5'8. and maybe around 16% bf or so.

keep your protein probably around 200-225...and up fats from 50->80-120 range, around 100 a day. fill the rest with carbs and continue on from there for a bulk.

~ add calories tell you gain a pound a week.
    "Discipline and self-control. Acquire some - profit." -juliacheh.

"How do you stay motivated?" - "I don't really understand the question? You just do it."

***misc vette crew***