Sam086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it ok to stack Magnum Heat/Acid with BPI Sports A-HD

Yes I know it’s my first post, been on this site for a long time and made over 20 different orders already. Usually kept my time on these forums reading what you guys have to say since u guys seem a lot more knowledgeable then I am. But at this time I got a question that even the search function couldn’t find for me lol.

What I’m wondering is basically what the title says.

Is it safe to take A-HD with both magnum products Heat/Acid? Also, received BPI Sports SOLID only 10 capsules due to the deal they have right now.

I’m 165 pounds, looking just to lose a little body fat nothing to drastic. Mostly want to lose around my lower stomach and make my body have more of a tighter look.

My Ultimate goal is to be 170-180 but to have a solid tight look within the next 2 years. Any suggestions are helpful.

Also would just like to thank everyone on these forums, your knowledge that u have shared has helped me reach my goals I had these past 4 years.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personally I stay away from anything made by BPI. If they have to hide behind complex chemical names on their labels they are not an upstanding company and deserve no money.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its keeping me dry, so i like it.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Sam086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aside from not liking the product, still wondering if its ok to take these supplelemnts together. Im assuming yes.