Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am I the only one who finds drinking to be pointless and incredibly stupid?

It seems like the only thing anyone around my age bracket seems to talk about or look forward to is how "fuked up" they get on the weekends, and when they're drink, all they talk about is stupid **** and how fuked up they got another time, then spend the entire next day hungover, eating junk food and doing nothing. I honestly don't see the appeal to it... after my teenage years, I started to see the pointlessness in it all and how wasteful it is. You waste so much money at clubs/bars, even pre-drinking is costly, as it usually leads to more when your better judgement is impaired. I honestly feel so much better when I don't drink, see better gains and save so much money. I don't mind a few beers every few months or so, when I'm out camping or it's a nice out, but that's as far as it goes for me now, if that. Can someone enlighten me on all the hype around drinking? (srs.)

WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaspyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some of the most fun times I've had in my life were getting yucky with the boys. Pls go.

banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banch0ng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heading out tonight with an entourage of females to get yucky.

You mad bro ?

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh look, this thread again.

yea its pointless but some of my favorite stories and best memories came from getting yucky. so, ultimately, it actually isnt pointless, it makes for great stories which in the end, its all you have.

PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhiGreens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    live a little OP

CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheekyKuntM8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by banch0ng View Post
    Heading out tonight with an entourage of females to get yucky.

You mad bro ?
    Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs

5 years older than I am and you're only 165 lbs. Stop drinking and start lifting you *******.

PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    alcohol allows you to be retarded in a social acceptable way. Inherently, every person on this planet wants to act like a child, but cannot do so without having society "cast them out" into the "Weirdo" or "mentally ill" category. Subconciously, people found that drinking alcohol allows one to act like a ****ing retarded child, but in a socially acceptable way as drinking alcohol is so deeply ingrained in human society (or atleast, western society)

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    also, i have bedded 37 women, lets just take a rough fukking estimate as to how many times alcohol was involved for the first hook up..... 36/37.

do the math with all your 'free time' you little fukk boy.

Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    getting drunk is fun OP. what i hate is the competitive, i can drink anyone under the table BS, that most young ppl do. drink w/e u want, however much you want. have fun, don't have to prove anything to anyone.

B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B1GRICHARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT OP doesn't know how to get yucky with the gentlemen

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Going out just to get smashed IS pretty lame.

I only drink to loosen myself up. It's a pretty ****ty excuse, and I'm working on not having to do it.. but it does help.....

Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000)
    some of the best memories i've had are times where im drunk with my friends.......life is so boring other wise lol and i've met some great people while out and drinking.......being sociable isn't a bad thing....especially in today's world where its all about who you know

f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000)
    drinking is as fun as those who you are drinking with

interesting people and good looking women? problem solved.

neckbearded manlets who wear pseudo intelligent black rimmed glasses? you know what to do

Originally Posted by PhuckmyassBrah View Post
    alcohol allows you to be retarded in a social acceptable way. Inherently, every person on this planet wants to act like a child, but cannot do so without having society "cast them out" into the "Weirdo" or "mentally ill" category. Subconciously, people found that drinking alcohol allows one to act like a ****ing retarded child, but in a socially acceptable way as drinking alcohol is so deeply ingrained in human society (or atleast, western society)
    are you fukking serious? THE EGYPTIANS PAID THEIR LABORERS WITH BEER.

5000 years ago. yes, thats right, beer has been around for 5000 years its part of ALL SOCIETIES dont try to cast that shiyt on the western world. europeans are WELL KNOWN to be bigger drinkers as they regularly have it with their breakfast you fukking dumb shyt moron.

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to think this exact same thing when i was a beta *******..

Now i drink
    get fcuked up
    fcuk bishes
    and have fun

and not a single fcuk was given ever again

anonymous
    Originally Posted by WaspyBrah View Post
    Some of the most fun times I've had in my life were getting yucky with the boys. Pls go.
    This

I don't think it should envelop your life (and a few times it has for me), but it can be a lot of fun. To each their own I guess, but I almost always have a good time when I'm drunk. I have hardly been drinking lately though because I'm trying to stay in shape.

PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhuckmyassBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post

5000 years ago. yes, thats right, beer has been around for 5000 beers its part of ALL SOCIETIES dont try to cast that shiyt on the western world. europeans are WELL KNOWN to be bigger drinkers as they regularly have it with their breakfast you fukking dumb shyt moron.
    lol you ****ing dumbass

/wiki/ Western_world

i'll phuck your eyes, brah

victorious glorious BIG_BENCHINNNN's Avatar
    BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG_BENCHINNNN is not very helpful. (-500)
    peer pressure op its what it is

throw your life away, ill throw mine away kind of deal
    GriLLeD OuT GanGstaZ top bencher

NEGS MANLETS ON SIGHT

YES I STRONGLY ABUSE MY REP POWER (SRS) DEALWITHIT.JPEG

WAG OF THE FINGER AT PEOPLE WHO REP BEG AND GIVE UP THEIR OPINIONS TO APPEAL TO SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET

NEGS jawbrahh ON SIGHT

~~~~~~**NEGS WAITERS ON SIGHT KREW **~~~~~~~~

()()()())()(WILL GIVE SKRILLEX A WEDGIE ON SIGHT KRU()()()()()()()()

f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post

5000 years ago. yes, thats right, beer has been around for 5000 beers its part of ALL SOCIETIES dont try to cast that shiyt on the western world. europeans are WELL KNOWN to be bigger drinkers as they regularly have it with their breakfast you fukking dumb shyt moron.
    ???

This post is retarded and you are nonsensical. So, in your eyes, because egyptians paid slaves in beer, western society doesnt act like immature children when drunk? Oh ok got it

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    of course you're not the only one. there are tons of holier-than-thou *******s that whine about the same exact thing.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    The real question is, what ISN'T pointless? We're all gonna die anyways, no matter what we do. nomsayin?

Personal preference. I like to live life, and have fun. (In moderation of course)

Inb4 stats are posted "stop drinkin and maybe you'll gain some weight ******* lolzzzzz"
    Owed reps: nbongo

A little bit of you makes me your man. ;)

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is the awkward guy not having fun at the bar.

Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    ???

This post is retarded and you are nonsensical. So, in your eyes, because egyptians paid slaves in beer, western society doesnt act like immature children when drunk? Oh ok got it
    No you fukking dumbshyt you implied that drinking was 'ingrained' more so in western society. LOL! you moron its been around since the dawn of recorded time, it is ingrained in all societies you fukking dip shyt kunt.

StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillDoingIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CheekyKuntM8 View Post
    Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs

5 years older than I am and you're only 165 lbs. Stop drinking and start lifting you *******.
    Stats: 5'10 180 lbs

U a b*tch too

Oh, I've had plenty of fun times drinking, but it feels like I've evolved past that stage in my life. It seems like something you do when you're super young, to act stupid and not be looked down upon for doing so. Is the misc truly incapable of making good memories while sober? Some of MY greatest memories have been traveling, soaking in the scenery that Earth can produce; try spending 4+ hours climbing a mountain in the summer time, only to reach the top and feel the cold, refreshing air on your back and witnessing sights few people see in their lives. Also, epic memories with my animals (dog owner, come at me) and GF. How hollow and worthless must your existences be if drinking in a dark room with a bunch of *******s is the first thing that comes to mind when you think back on your lives.

TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PhuckmyassBrah View Post
    lol you ****ing dumbass

/wiki/ Western_world

i'll phuck your eyes, brah
    Been lurking since 2005 crew
    Can suck my own dick crew
    Rubbed penis on dogs anus when young crew
    Tasted my own sheiße crew
    Tasted my own piss crew
    Read Asimov's books crew
    Sucked a guys dick out of curiousity crew
    Made a chick bleed from vagina crew
    Watch dragon ball z every day crew
    Lost virginity at 12 years of age to fathers drunk best-friend from work crew
    Contemplate life crew
    ★BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group★
    ★Manlet crew★
    ★Always picks 4 crew★
    ★Goes to class but doesn't learn anything crew★
    ★Depression is a myth crew★
    ★Way she goes crew★
    ★It is what it is crew★
    ★Lifts small weight crew★
    ★Prefers an overcast day to a sunny day crew★
    ★Fukks given: 0 crew★
    ★FTB Crew★
    ★Do it live crew★

EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never even started.

Feels good man. Arnold status here I come

Oh, I've had plenty of fun times drinking, but it feels like I've evolved past that stage in my life. It seems like something you do when you're super young, to act stupid and not be looked down upon for doing so. Is the misc truly incapable of making good memories while sober? Some of MY greatest memories have been traveling, soaking in the scenery that Earth can produce; try spending 4+ hours climbing a mountain in the summer time, only to reach the top and feel the cold, refreshing air on your back and witnessing sights few people see in their lives. Also, epic memories with my animals (dog owner, come at me) and GF. How hollow and worthless must your existences be if drinking in a dark room with a bunch of *******s is the first thing that comes to mind when you think back on your lives.
    i've hiked half dome and i drank the way up and the way down. what the fukk is your point? i own a dog too and i play ball with him while drinking. what the fukk is your point? i have epic memories with my GF too and I drink. what the fukk is your point? i have been in the NAVY and traveled the world while drinking. what the fukk is your point? I certainly have never spent my time drinking in a 'dark room' with a bunch of *******s, maybe this is why you don't like drinking yea? you like to drink with *******s in dark rooms? LOL no wonder!

WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoThat808 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP it sounds like you are projecting. I'm sure most everyone here has memories with their friends, families, gf's, even pets completely sober. Just because people go to bars doesn't mean they have no other meaning in their lives. Sounds like you're mad you don't fit in at the bar scene or you don't have fun friends to drink with.

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    saw thread title and negged OP and didn't read.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Over Analyzation Crew
    Thick & Chubby Chick Appreciation Crew
    Dubstep Crew
    Sriracha Crew