Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mind muscle connection

i've been training for 3years now and i have a hard time with my calves,my right calve is 1cm bigger than my left one and it drives me crazy.. i feel like my mind muscle connection with my right one is much better than my left one. is here anyone else that had the same problem or with another muscle group and what can i do about it or did you do about it?
    Be an inspiration not an intimidation -BilJo

dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dynoedmTOR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're likely right, that it's your ability to contract the muscle, which over time has lead to the imbalance in strength/size. Though more so that it is genetics.
    If you regularly train for a certain sport or run, its common to have a dominant leg which is your preference to lead while the other pushes off the ground, i guess this could contribute.
    On calf exercises which use both legs simultaneously, focus on contracting the smaller leg to prevent the stronger one from taking the brute of the weight distribution (Also your leg's different lengths could influence the distribution of force, so become aware of your proportions).
    Isolate your weaker calf, after working out as per usual. Or throw in a couple of exercises mid-week, depending on your split, to ensure they're catching up in strength.

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Touch your calf while doing seated calf raises.

Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biljo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BJP2k14 View Post
    Touch your calf while doing seated calf raises.
    not shure if srs but will try
    Be an inspiration not an intimidation -BilJo

KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiiTz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Biljo View Post
    not shure if srs but will try
    yh he srs it helps but also try unilateral calf work so one leg at a time. you'll probably always have imbalances to a degree; my right quad is a full inch bigger than my left and my right bicep is half an inch bigger than my left however my left pec is stronger than my right.