Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 1,141 to 1,149 of 1149
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another night on the grind! Back and calves... it was indeed a good one... a chance to think and a chance to get heavy on the weights.. up on my lifts once again, bent over rows, seated cable rows and a **** ton of pullups... I have really been enjoying these last few workouts as they have really opened my eyes... I have finally got my mind in the right place and it's time to grow... there lifts are only going to get better!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arm day today... I got it done! Finally back on a split that feels right and will hopefully set me up for success this spring... Today was one of those days that I was thinking about the gym all day! Those are great, but cause a distraction during work hours.. lol... I know many of you have been there... Some great super sets and drop sets... All about those drop sets... At the end of the day, a great pump, come good reps and some positive energy! YES!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Friday night grind!
    Traps and delts... I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow! Tonight was one of those workouts where I didn't hold anything back... I usually try to bring 100% to every training session, but as of late I have found an extra hear and it's pushing me harder, making me more determined... I have been going through the motions as of late and now it's time to refocus and find my inner alpha again... My inner alpha wants out!! What better way than by taking it out on the weights? Tomorrow is leg day and I'm going to do it all over again! My mind and body have finally found a common ground again and I can think clearly.. This is making for some amazing training sessions and I can only hope that it will show... Time will tell...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Sunday... Another great weekend on the weights... Yesterday's leg day was good.. Single Leg Press, Split Squats, Dead Lifts, Alternate Leg extensions and **** ton of calf raises..
    Today was Chest and Abs... Negatives on the incline, timed sets on fly's and a triple drop set on Decline... and then the joyful world of leg raises... I am toast and I think I might be crazy enough to go back for more tomorrow... My training lately has been on point!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

As I go into a rest day, I take a look back at the last 5 days of training and they have been spot on. Honestly, probably the best training that I've ever had. I'm almost scared that it's too good that that something bad is going to happen like a broken leg or a torn muscle. I almost want to see what I can get away with, but I will be smart in my training. There's no sense in getting silly and ruining everything. I will be preparing for the transformation, but for different reasons. I'm doing this for me, no one else, no money, no notoriety, just me. Any winnings will be donated. You can't put a pricetag on this feeling! Now let's get to work!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Another weekend in the books! Saturday and Sunday offered great workouts.. Shoulders on Saturday and Legs today! I have recently taken a different approach to my delt training as I have abandon most of my press movements and concentrated more on laterals, rows and shrugs... I actually really like this change and feel that it's brining a nice cap to my shoulders.. I will stick with it for anther 6 weeks or so to see what may transpire.. As far as my leg day went, well, it was HELL! In a good way of course. I ended up starting with alternate single leg press, then moved on to split squats, dead lifts and then a triple drop set on the the leg extension...After all that, I saved whatever I had left for some calves and abs... I have been training abs just about every other day and I love it! Yes, the abs are looking pretty damn nice!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Ok ladies and gents!
    We are back in the saddle and I will be blogging again as I prep for my first NPC Classic Physique competition. I earned my NGA Pro Card this last year in bodybuilding and it's time for the next step. I will be training and competing as a natural athlete. this will be a big challenge for me as the NPC doesn't enforce the usage of POD's. It's time to run with the big boys. I like my odds!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy new year. May 2017 be filled with muscles for us all!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    running with the big boys eh? Kill it
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851