ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)

Squat form check please...250x4

Can some of you please comment/critique my squat form please?

No excuses, I'm not very happy with the set. I'm having some knee trouble over the past couple of weeks, so that I feel like that is a weak spot for me (if there are not even more...). That's where I'm feeling week at. I had a few more reps in my legs, but not the knee.

I just switched over to 5/3/1 from SS for one main reason. I was having recovery issues with squats from going 3x per week after I hit 275x3x5. A couple of resets and also going to low bar (which I like a lot better) did not help much. I'm squatting 2x per week now with front squats on my DL day for my accessory work. Front squats do not seem to bother my knees near as bad?

Thanks in advance.

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shameful bump ...

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanders89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParsonBrown View Post
    Shameful bump ...
    Only had a quick look and I haven't fully woken up yet so there is nothing to be shameful about. Other than the fact I could only see your eyes and teeth j/k

The camera angle and your dark clothing, lighting etc mean it is not possible to see if the lift is "squeaky clean" - depth , feet on the ground, position at the bottom of the squat etc but it doesn't look that bad considering some of the squats we have seen recently.

Thanks Sanders. It might be a bit before the clothing changes. It's a bit cold in the garage in the AM lol!

Feet position are like this... \ /..at a bit more than shoulder width. I'm trying to focus on making sure my knees are tracking with my feet and not caving.

It will be trial and error for me and the camera angle.

Depth..I'm of the opinion there is always room for a bit of improvement by most in the beginning. I can honestly say I had and still have some work to do on flexibility with my hips...helping me to sit back etc...

I guess the main thing is that it's not a quarter or half squat...? Lol...