Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgraber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A lot of money is going to be injected into Houston in the next few years since Exxon is moving pretty all of there people down here.

slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's why I stay with my gparents in the Woodlands or Spring when I go to Houston. I stayed near the Galleria Christmas before last and it wasn't that bad. Given that there were some ghetto blacks, it wasn't bad considering. I'm in Houston at least twice a year
    ****Lone Star Crew****
    ****Misc Firearms Crew****

RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RodSwollenpole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I grew up in southeast Houston and still go back for summers since my family lives there, and the biggest thing that gets me is how crowded everything is. Isn't the population expected to increase to around 5 million people within the next few years? I can't imagine how bad it would be then.
    Texas Crew
    Engineering Crew
    Mire My Reflection In Other People's Sunglasses Crew

A.E.K.Δ.B.

morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JetLife21 View Post
    Not bragging at all. Just stating the truth. Do some research *******.
    i actually do tons of research i study homicide patterns and drug index's......srs

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too many ******s.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution problemz's Avatar
    problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP

I moved to Houston about a year ago from Washington DC. I was born on the NW side of DC which is very wealthy. I went to nice schools and had nice things. When I turned 18 I went out on my own to college at college park. I spent enough time in the rough parts of DC and Baltimore to say Houston is not even close to being "rough". I would see people getting stabbed and robbed on a daily basis back home. Houston is fine and it will not change for some time.
    Redskins-Orioles
    Kirk Cousins the GOAT crew

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by morsecode View Post
    i actually do tons of research i study homicide patterns and drug index's......srs
    the murders have fell off though.. 21 years ago in 1991 it was a little over 600 homicides with probably 500,000(guesstimate) less people. for 2011 it was around 200. in 1981 there were 701 murders with half the population of today

DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uracowman View Post
    run down, dangerous and ghetto as ****.

Houston is currently the drug trafficking hub of the United States and the Zeta are running wild in this city. It's scary as fukk going anywhere on the southside, east side, downtown/ward area or north houston when it gets dark (srs).

Also, we are known specifically for codeine use down here. It got even worse after hurricane katrina and crime rates increased (no racist). You can literally drive around this city and see at least one drug bust or sale go down.
    I agree. After Hurricane a lot of thugs from New Orleans moved to Houston. Increased Crime soon followed. I feel you man.

morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rcinthisbeach View Post
    the murders have fell off though.. 21 years ago in 1991 it was a little over 600 homicides with probably 500,000(guesstimate) less people. for 2011 it was around 200. in 1981 there were 701 murders with half the population of today
    yeah and cities like NYC had 2300 and chicago 1800 and LA 1500+

back in the crack epidemic even cities like Toronto and Minneapolis banged out Houston is nothing special get over it

and like i said houston is almost 600 square miles WELL LARGER land area wise than any city i mentioned or most in the country except like Jacksonville. that makes the numbers skewed and unfair because they cover statistics from well beyond the city center and were the hoods in the city actually are

do stats on any other city with 600 square miles and im sure the numbers will go up higher to.....basically cut any Houston homicide stat in half or more....SRS

jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MMIS90 View Post
    detroit isnt that bad brah. You'll be okay
    This bro, tired of people hating on the Motown. People need to go to Dtown before they badger it. Measly reps your way sir. Went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl a few weeks back, NO is worst than Detroit IMO. Outside the french quarter it's shi_tty as phuck son.
    B.S. Exercise Science & Physiology
    ACSM HFS certified

Summer Cutters Crew
    Lean Bulkers Crew
    Supple Leopard Crew

YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by haulingboat View Post
    The criminal element is seeping further north. Gunspoint (Greenspoint) crime is now north of 1960. My neighborhood has seen a dramatic increase in burglary (been there 7 yrs). We were hit in Oct '10 (got my wife's laptop and cell phone before my dog scared them out of the house at 4am). Convenience stores along Louetta getting hit, 3-4 man teams kicking in doors of private residences, Zetas recently shot the truck driver and cop off of 249, etc.

You guys that don't see it, aren't looking. It's all around us up here.
    Mother of god... you live in spring? This guy speaks the truth. So much **** happens here. Everyday there are atleast 2 or 3 cops blasting through kuykendahl towards gunspoint. ****s getting scary.
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Number of times banned: 3

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    OP

I moved to Houston about a year ago from Washington DC. I was born on the NW side of DC which is very wealthy. I went to nice schools and had nice things. When I turned 18 I went out on my own to college at college park. I spent enough time in the rough parts of DC and Baltimore to say Houston is not even close to being "rough". I would see people getting stabbed and robbed on a daily basis back home. Houston is fine and it will not change for some time.
    d.c. stats are worse than houstons but you realize houstons a huge city right? i saw it in a newspaper two years ago theres a burglary every 30 seconds.. in houston alone. there are dozens of reported robberies here DAILY. btw i personally know of tons of instances where people were robbed at gunpoint, had their houses broken into, cars broken into, were shot at (only a couple stories i know of for this), or just robbed by intimidation and it was NEVER reported. srs i know so many its actually ridiculous, pick any one of those categories if u like and ask me for a story and i will gladly type one out.

Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000) Sturmbro629 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My girlfriend and I went to pick up pizza the other night, and we went to a shop we had never been to. We were the only white people around. It was extremely ghetto, and it dawned on me that 'black neighborhoods' are ALWAYS considered bad neighborhoods. Is such a thing even possible to have a nice neighborhood where black people live?

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any large and urban city that close to mexico will probably suck

yes, very racist

d.c. stats are worse than houstons but you realize houstons a huge city right? i saw it in a newspaper two years ago theres a burglary every 30 seconds.. in houston alone. there are dozens of reported robberies here DAILY. btw i personally know of tons of instances where people were robbed at gunpoint, had their houses broken into, cars broken into, were shot at (only a couple stories i know of for this), or just robbed by intimidation and it was NEVER reported. srs i know so many its actually ridiculous, pick any one of those categories if u like and ask me for a story and i will gladly type one out.
    your 17 you have no idea about anything...srs

i remember when i was 17 i thought i was smarter than people and knew the world....until your 25 you dont know anything....srs

akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000) akbar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Westfield c/o 03!

Houston isn't bad at all. Trouble happens when you go looking for it. I work in Aldine (greenspoint isn't bad at all. just poor), live in Spring, go to UH and UHD, fish in Galveston, hang out in Rice Village.
    "It's not a tumor...it's a muscle"

yeah and cities like NYC had 2300 and chicago 1800 and LA 1500+

back in the crack epidemic even cities like Toronto and Minneapolis banged out Houston is nothing special get over it

and like i said houston is almost 600 square miles WELL LARGER land area wise than any city i mentioned or most in the country except like Jacksonville. that makes the numbers skewed and unfair because they cover statistics from well beyond the city center and were the hoods in the city actually are

do stats on any other city with 600 square miles and im sure the numbers will go up higher to.....basically cut any Houston homicide stat in half or more....SRS
    im honestly not even sure what youre trying to say, what is your point? im pretty sure whatever youre saying you dont know what youre talking about

your 17 you have no idea about anything...srs

i remember when i was 17 i thought i was smarter than people and knew the world....until your 25 you dont know anything....srs
    lol wtf are you talking about? im not pretending i know anything, i said i personally have tons of stories some directly including me, where tons of sh.t went down and it was NEVER reported.. and im only 17. youre a dumbass srs, ask me for a story about any of the things i just listed and ill give you a couple

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went to Greenspoint mall once.

Never, EVER again. When just passing by it on the beltway I make sure my doors are locked.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jhow2319 View Post
    This bro, tired of people hating on the Motown. People need to go to Dtown before they badger it. Measly reps your way sir. Went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl a few weeks back, NO is worst than Detroit IMO. Outside the french quarter it's shi_tty as phuck son.
    lol you shure you live in detroit? dude its awful there. seriously looks like the city went through a bombing or a war. I almost got mugged the last two times I went there for a Tigers game. The homeless are EVERYWHERE...
    Dont get me started on the areas outside of the downtown either. Dirtiest scariest neighborhoods ive ever seen. It is odd though, ive been to the rich parts of michigan near detroit and its absolutely fine there lol

haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YellowOnYellow View Post
    Mother of god... you live in spring? This guy speaks the truth. So much **** happens here. Everyday there are atleast 2 or 3 cops blasting through kuykendahl towards gunspoint. ****s getting scary.
    Yep, I'm on the far west end of Spring, near Tomball. East of I-45 used to be the only bad part. It is turning to sh!t over here now. Champions is surrounded by sh!t.

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Westfield c/o 03!

Houston isn't bad at all. Trouble happens when you go looking for it. I work in Aldine (greenspoint isn't bad at all. just poor), live in Spring, go to UH and UHD, fish in Galveston, hang out in Rice Village.
    wat. westfield c/o 97 here
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ⌨Neg Anti Hover Threads ¢яєω⌨

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Westfield c/o 03!

You must have no idea what it is like to be a business owner in the greespoint/aldine area do you? Trust me, I know from first hand experience because I know the owners of a couple of the businesses up there.

Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Went to Greenspoint mall once.

Never, EVER again. When just passing by it on the beltway I make sure my doors are locked.
    I triple dog dare you to take greens road where greenspoint mall is and go east for about 30 seconds across the defacto bridge. scary sh!t.
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lebbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    houston brah reporting in
    i live in West U
    also i have been to just about every ward in houston
    as long as you know how to handle yourself, don't be too friendly, you will be fine
    compared to other cities houston isn't that bad
    I rep back.

caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    someone aware me on greenspoint. i spend/ have spent tons of time in h-town over the years and im not sure exactly where that is. im about an hour down the road. might be moving to houston in the near future. ive always had a blast out there. but i guess when you are from beaumont anything seems fun

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caso81 View Post
    someone aware me on greenspoint. i spend/ have spent tons of time in h-town over the years and im not sure exactly where that is. im about an hour down the road. might be moving to houston in the near future. ive always had a blast out there. but i guess when you are from beaumont anything seems fun
    the greenspoint area is I45 and greens road on the north side of town just south of spring.
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uracowman View Post
    the greenspoint area is I45 and greens road on the north side of town just south of spring.
    aha. gotcha

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by caso81 View Post
    Greenspoint is the area around I-45 and greens road. Even though it's pretty ghetto, it's not quite as bad as made out in this thread. The ward areas are way worse. There's tons of business and coporations around this area which somewhat brings up the area. From 8am-5pm all you see is normal non ghetto people going out to eat lunch and working here. After 5pm when everyone gets out of work, it turns back to an "urban" area.
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆

any of you ever been to airline drive on the north side? how about by the sears south of downtown right off 610 i believe. drove through airline in the day time, had to turn around so pulled into a driveway for a second and backed out, a mexican guy came out immediately hand on his waist and mugging our car as we drove off and there were tons of nigs walkin around. drove through downtown one night, passed by the sears and it was tent city. seriously there was a stretch of tents behind a building so long and 100s of homeless and crackheads were walking around sh.t was insane

any of you ever been to airline drive on the north side?
    I used to live on I-45/Airline I-45/Calvacade growing up. (yes mexican, no zeta, no illegal) Live in champions area now.
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms ¢яєω☆☆☆