Artisticflare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

loose skin or belly fat??

hey im geting a little down and confused about my lower tummy, i was told not to so as much cardio and to just tone it, however i cant budge it, i was also told to do more cardio to reduce fat on my tummy and less ab workout, i have higher definition but my lower belly sticks out looking bloaty and fat, is it excess skin from losing weight or belly fat?? can someone take a look at my pics plz and tell me! seriously thinking about going in for an op to suck it all out!

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To me it just looks like you've still got a bit of belly fat with the typical floofy skin on top of it...Maybe a little water too...

All it requires is patience Just keep doing what works, be consistent and give it time.
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cxxxxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found by squatting my lower stomach has tightened up alot moe than before I squatted, could just be overall weight loss but my upper stomach stillholds alot of fat in comparison

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks to me like you just need to tighten up your diet. It's not as though your stomach is carrying more fat than the rest of your body. Lower your bodyfat and your abs will start to show through.

Surgery would be ridiculous. Especially since it's fat that can be managed through diet. No need to throw in excessive amounts of cardio, especially if your diet is all over the place.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the purple hair! I think your abs look great. You definately do not need surgery. Keep up the good work.