Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

aussie brahs wheres a good cheap place to get laptop batteries and AC adapters?

so my laptop ac adapter has carked it making beeping noises and naturally i cant use my laptop anymore so where is a good place or website where i can purchase one. thanks brahs
    [QUOTE=AliensAreHere;511479063]THIS!!!
    fuk yeah worship them toes, lick between shoes and soles, take shoe off worship the fuk out of it, suck on toes, foot in mouth, lick and suck on arch, nibble/bite/suck on heels, foot job with toes pointed and sh.it, turn around she sits on the edge of the bed, with her toes pointed out the edge, you put ur dick on there and cum all over her pointed soles, wrinkled soles. fuK YEAH[/QUOTE]

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoatfaceKillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ebay will be your cheapest option.

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try pccasegear
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it okay to use adapters from different laptops if they fit? the one i searched only came up one listing and its the same series just for a different model
    [QUOTE=AliensAreHere;511479063]THIS!!!
    fuk yeah worship them toes, lick between shoes and soles, take shoe off worship the fuk out of it, suck on toes, foot in mouth, lick and suck on arch, nibble/bite/suck on heels, foot job with toes pointed and sh.it, turn around she sits on the edge of the bed, with her toes pointed out the edge, you put ur dick on there and cum all over her pointed soles, wrinkled soles. fuK YEAH[/QUOTE]

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008