draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

No Gains to Insane - Gaspari Detonate/Superpump/Carnipure Log

draybin's training log for the next 51 or so days

About Me
    I'm 22 years old and about 6ft2. This morning I weighed in on the scale at 180lbs. I'm relatively lean, I want to say im around 11% bodyfat at the moment. Ideally would like to get down to about 175lbs slowly and then bulk up/maintain weight but increase strength for the rest of the year. I hit the gym basically each morning with a Push/Pull/Legs routine. And I hit my abs when I have time. This gets tricky because I LOVE basketball and play for about an hour monday-thursday, and I teach a total body sculpting class on Fridays at my gym. I also work as a personal trainer, so I am always at the gym pretty much.

The Log
    Throughout this log I would basically like to lose a few pounds of fat (maybe 4 or 5 over the duration of 51 days? That sounds pretty doable. I'd like to hit some All time PRs on the Squat, Bench and Deadlift as well. 20 Pull Ups would also be a great feat for me which I've been close to achieving in the past, but never got there. 10 Handstand Pushups would be pretty badass too. As you can see I enjoy a lot of different types of fitness and my workouts will always be different, but they will include heavy weights the majority of the day as at least part of my workout.

I will do my best to update each day and think it will go well as I plan to also double post the majority of this stuff on my blog on my website. Looking forward to giving my honest thoughts and opinions on the products i've been given.

Supplementation/Diet
    My Supplement schedule will be pretty thorough throughout this log. In the morning i'll either have 1 scoop of BCAA by itself or 1 scoop witlolh my preworkout drink. Since SuperPump has BCAA's in it already I will probably skip this and just have a scoop or two during my workout. I'll also have 1 cap of Detonate preworkout with the superpump. I'll throw in a scoop of carnipure during my workout and post workout ill have a whey shake with 2-3g of creatine (just realized superpump has 2.5g in 1 scoop, which is awesome.) Other then that i'll have a fishoil and multi vitamin here and there and i do like to supplement with ZMA before bed.

Looking forward to running this log! Today will be my first day and i'll probably report back tonight with how things have went.
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS
    Hire me as your Online Personal Trainer!
    Visit www.InsaneAthlete.net
    twitter.com/insaneathlete - Follow us, we'll follow back!
    Youtube.com/insaneathletenet - Subscribe!

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I shall be following your log closely bro... as I too have received the "goods", but am postponing the start date a couple weeks when I start to cut for my October show. I'm pumped to get going on it, but hopefully u share very positive feedback to further enhance my eagerness to crack open those goods!!!

draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today was pretty chill. Diet was a little bit higher in calories then usual, but honestly, you gotta eat enough to grow. You drop your calories too little and your performance in the gym plummets, you feel ****ty, and you look like chit.

Today was Chest/Tri's, was honestly a little weaker then i'm happy with.

BB Pause Bench
    135lbsx8
    160lbsx5
    180lbs - 3x4,4,3

DB Incline
    70s - 4x8

Weighted Dips
    25lbs - 3x6

DB Standing Military Press
    50lb dbs - 3x5

Tricep Pushdowns
    57.5lbs - 3x8

Skullcrushers
    Bar + 40lbs -3x6

Hit some Abs with weighted cable crunches, decline situps/twists, and decline crunches+ab thrusts

Finished with a couple games of basketball....

Thoughts on the Supplements Today
    Took 1 Scoop Superpump watermelon before lifting, with 1 cap detonate. Definitely got me hyped up and even a little anxious/jittery which was good. But my performance wasn't really all that today, but i'm still getting over a little cold/sickness so hopefully things will get better as the days go on and i find some days for planned rest. Took 1 Scoop carnipure after lifting and before basketball. And 1 Scoop during work with some BCAAs during both times. Both superpump and carnipure taste absolutely awesome. Was a long day at the gym and I got through it pretty well. Trained 1 client today. Tomorrow I will be hitting back and bi's then got another 4 hour shift at the gym + 1 PT session making it a 5 hour day. Lets do this.

Diet: I forgot to mention I'm following an intermittent fasting protocol. First meal was at 1pm after workout.

Post Workout: Carrots+Hummus, 2 Turkey Sandwiches (180cals of bread, 9oz of turkey breast, 2 slices FF cheddar cheese, Sriracha hot sauce), 2 Scoop Protein Shake w/SF Choco Syrup & PB2 with ~450cals of various cereals (chocolate cheerios, cocoa pebbles knockoff, and this high fiber cereal), 1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar, Some Watermelon/cranberries, some baby tomatoes

During Work: 1 Scoop BCAA+1Scoop Carnipure, 2 Scoop Whey Shake + Greens
    Dinner: Salad+la tortilla factory wrap + bolthouse dressing, 2 Chicken Breasts + Steamed Broccoli

Das it mane
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Day 2...

Weight was about 181 this morning which is very low for me. Good thing I hope. Tomorrows weigh in won't be as good unfortunately .

Diet was OKAY today. Only had two meals but both were honestly pretty big. Its 10pm and I just ate my last meal which puts my breakfast at around 2pm, probably going to end up breaking the fast at around 1:45, no big deal though.

Hit Back and Biceps in the gym with a tad of shoulders (forgot the shrugs) ill probably try and fit in a little shrugs in tomorrows workout. Maybe.

Wide Grip Neutral BW PullUps
    4x8

BB Rows
    165lbs - 3x7

DB Rows
    90lb db - 3x6

Weighted Wide Grip Pulls
    BW+25lbs - 3x5

Cable High Row
    57.5lbs - 3x8 per arm

Wide Neutral Grip Cable Rows
    150lbs - 3x6

Wide Chin Lat Pulldowns
    165lbs - 3x6

T-Bar Rows
    100lbs - 3x6

DB Curls 40lbs - 3x7 per arm

EZ Bar Preechers
    3xBar+45lbs Close Gripx6 SS 50lb BB Wide Gripx4

Incline Hammer Curls
    30lb dbs - 3x7 per arm

Lateral DB Raises
    17.5lbs - 3x8

Rear Delt Raises
    10lb dbs - 3x8

Das it mane. Finished with 2 games of basketball which was pretty weak, tomorrow I hope to squeeze in 4 or 5 games.

I really enjoy the flavor of the superpump and the noticable energy boost when combined with Detonate XT. I ended up with some slight digestion problems throughout today but am hoping those will subside as my body gets use to it. Really enjoying things so far.

Had 1 Scoop of carnipure w/BCAA's during my workout and 1 Scoop w/Bcaas during work.

Had 1 Detonate with Superpump preworkout and 1 before work. Worked out well.

And then there was leg day....Stay tuned.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whew, that is a lot of caffeine. For me, its usually 1 detonate in the morning and 1 scoop SP3.0 in the afternoon.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    whew, that is a lot of caffeine. For me, its usually 1 detonate in the morning and 1 scoop SP3.0 in the afternoon.
    Yeah, super caffeine tolerant. Soon I need to do a caffeine de-load. I just love training with a preworkout and have done it so frequently, it has become a ritual of taking one before the gym. Luls.

Haven't updated in a couple of days, just been super busy. The basketball at my gym has been pretty weak and i've only played 2-4 games after lifting the past couple of days, but at least something is better than nothing.

Just got back from the gym with a back and biceps workout. My Pre-Workout was Superpump 3.0 Lemon Ice Sample which I would say tastes really pretty good. I've been going through the sample packs of the superpump before i get into the tubs. Each sample is 2 servings so each pack has lasted me two workouts which is awesome. I've tried watermelon, strawberry kiwi, and lemon ice today. My favorite would have to be strawberry kiwi and watermelon is right there with it. The Lemon Ice is good but I feel the flavor of the other two are on a whole nother level

So my preworkout today was 1 cap detonate, 1 scoop superpump, 2 caps Potassium Nitrate.

My training was decent, didn't really hit any pr's except 90lb db rows for 7 reps when the past few workouts ive been stopping at 4-6. I also got some volume with wide grip chin ups BW+35lbs for 4 sets of 5. I'm going to get back into my old ways I think of really hitting a lot of volume with pull ups, pushups, handstand pushups, and pistol squats. I want to become a beast at all of those exercises. A one armed pull up is something that i've yet to witness in my life, but feel it is very doable if I put my mind to it and my training as well.

Right now i'm sipping on some carnipure w/ a scoop of BCAAs. Going to teach my group exercise class in about an hour, then working at my gym from 2-7 with one client. If I have some energy (I highly doubt it, but who knows) I'd love to hit some side/rear delts and traps and/or some sprints later tonight.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Sometimes I undermind the importance of rest. Yesterday I took a full day off as I was feeling really sore from my pull day and group ex class I taught. Literally super sore in the glutes and legs for some reason even though my group ex class was only with very light weights.

Went into the gym for leg day today feeling awesome. Yes my glutes were still a little bit sore, but that day off made me feel great.

One of the biggest mistakes ive made in my lifting career was being use to and comfortable with being a grinder. Day in and day out, forcing out reps and always pushing myself to my limit. Its a good quality for sure, but the importance of training is to build your strength rather then test it. If you constantly grind it out, you'll burn out and find it hard to progress. I've learned this the hard way. If you go a little bit lighter, vary your rep ranges up in your workout, you'll find it a little easier to bump up the weights. You don't have to train maximal to build maximal strength. You can train with submaximal stuff and still progress.

Started off with deadlifts
    135lbsx5
    185lbsx5
    225lbsx5
    275lbs - 3x5
    295lbsx1
    325lbsx1
    After I hit these I was damn tired in the posterior chain, but not "hurting" in the low back like some workouts. I kept my form solid. Time for squats.

135lbsx5
    185lbsx3
    205lbs - 3x8
    Definitely lighter then I normally go. But wanted to work legs versus willing the weight up with my low back. Anytime I load up 2 plates after deadlifts its always a struggle to even get in the 5-6 rep range.

Goblet Lunges
    80lb dumbbell - 3x14 strides (7per leg)

Glute Ham Raises
    4x8

45degree Back Extensions
    BW+45lbs - 3x8

Leg Press Calve Raises 180lbs - 3x30

Seated Calve Raises 180lbsx3x12 135lbsx3x15 90lbsx3x15
    slower and greater ROM with each drop in weight.

Leg Extensions
    135lbs - 3x8

Leg Curls
    110lbs - 3x8

Dat was it mane. Hit a few sets of weighted abs just to keep the core lookin shredded. Took 1 cap detonate and 1 scoop superpump before workout. Definitely felt pretty lit up by the caffeine and the day of rest.

Going to take a scoop of BCAAs and Carnipure pretty soon, just ate my postworkout meal a while ago. 2 Turkey Sandwiches w/FF cheese, bowl of carrots w/low cal dressing, and 1 cinnamon roll quest bar.

Stay Motivated my friends...
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Hit Legs yesterday...Didn't go quite as well as I'd have liked but still got in some solid lifts.

Back Squats
    225x5
    250x2,2
    260x1
    270x1

Front Squats
    135 - 3x7

Deadlifts
    255 - 3x5

Band Assisted Pistol Squats
    3x5/leg

Did a few sets of calves, leg extensions, leg curls, and abs.

Hit a new low weigh in this morning of 179.8lbs

Today is Push day with some basketball.......

And the Blue Raspberry Superpump tastes FANTASTIC!
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solid log man, I am also onboard the Gaspari train. WooT WooT!

I'm also interested in obtaining some PT certs, could you let me know which are most credible?
    Instagram: @CheslinK

RCSS - Pro-Antium and Testogen XR
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164506311&p=1313199721#post1313199721

Fat STattACK with Gaspari: Detonate XT + Creapure(Pineapple) + SuperPump Log (Sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163484771

This is the story about how GAT NITRAFLEX turned me from Nil to Trill
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164223631&p=1332286821#post1332286821

Originally Posted by CheslinK View Post
    Solid log man, I am also onboard the Gaspari train. WooT WooT!

I'm also interested in obtaining some PT certs, could you let me know which are most credible?
    Thanks for joining the thread!

Being a PT is absolutely awesome. I can honestly say I love just about everything about my job. The most credible certs these days are going to be NASM, ACE, or NSCA. But there really are a lot of others that you can use. A certification is only going to get your foot in the door and be something you put on your resumes. You need to absorb as much information from the study materials and learn to apply it to your work. Knowledge without application = useless.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Today I hit some legs.

1 Cap detonate + 1 scoop blue ras superpump = nothing but win.

We always training fasted.

Deadlifts for days...
    Barx8
    135lbsx5
    185lbsx5
    225lbsx5
    275lbsx3
    285lbs - 3x5 pr for reps/sets
    305lbsx1
    325lbsx1
    340lbsx1 pr
    That 340 was weird. Felt like I had it but my grip felt like it was slipping so I locked out super quick then went down super quick. This is with a mixed grip too. Gotta bring that grip up. My left wrist has been bothering me which may have contributed to that feeling.

BB Back Squats
    210lbs -3x5
    these were way hard. Those deadlifts absolutely killed my legs

Glute Ham Raises
    BW - 4x8
    loving these....

Pistol Squats Band Assisted
    3x5 each leg
    Pistol Squat Iso hold on the bottom
    2x30s each leg

Finished with some calve raises and got outta there. Really the briefest leg workout i've done in a while but the squats and deadlifts took forever. Going to probably cut out some of the warm ups on my deadlifts but I really feel like it helps me get those hips firing and the core tight. Felt awesome today
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Originally Posted by draybin View Post
    Thanks for joining the thread!

Being a PT is absolutely awesome. I can honestly say I love just about everything about my job. The most credible certs these days are going to be NASM, ACE, or NSCA. But there really are a lot of others that you can use. A certification is only going to get your foot in the door and be something you put on your resumes. You need to absorb as much information from the study materials and learn to apply it to your work. Knowledge without application = useless.
    I bet it is fun

damn guys, been super busy. Just started school yesterday and my pc broke a few days ago. Super unfortunate.

Been rolling with 1 scoop of blue raz superpump and 1 cap detonate before all workouts. Fasted. 1 cap of detonate later in the day for this week.

Going to do some modeling on Sunday so gotta get my body ready. Nothing too serious, but probably going to drop down to about 172-175 (hovering at around 178-181) in the mornings.

Gym is also closed this week so ive been having to go to alternates.

Hit back and biceps today. Nothing really to write home about as its a new gym, so I'm not very comfortable with the weights but they did have hammer strength row machines and I loved hitting them from all angles. After that hit some side and rear delts and biceps then went for a quick 1 mile run afterwards.

Had my first meal at 1pm and kinda ****ed up because I had a huge bowl of cereal with a big spoon of PB, and 2 scoop protein shake. IIFYM Yolo lulz.

Boutta pack me a salad w/can of tuna and a 2 scoop shake for work. Might be playing basketball at 9:30pm tonight, hard to say at this point. School tomorrow 8am.

We back on the grind fellas.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Keep on rollin, dont let all that set you back!

whats good family. been a while since ive updated sorry about that. still tryina get my life thing figured out.

Hit the gym at 5am before work, kind of an odd workout because my buddy wanted to hit some chest together so i worked in with him on bench after i hit my sets of pause bench. decided to go with close grip bench the 2nd go around.

BB Bench Press PAUSED
    Barx8
    135x7
    155x4
    175 - 5x3

DB Incline Press
    70s - 4x7,7,7,6

Standing DB OHP
    42.5lb dbs - 2x7,6

Close Grip Bench Press
    155lbsx8, 175lbsx5, 195lbsx1, 205lbsx0 dropset 185x2 135x5

Finished off with some cable pulldowns, overhead extensions and skullcrushers. Didn't have much time because of class. Will post some more updates later on. That gaspari superpump +detonate is a killer in the AM. did not feel very tired at all
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Todays workout was ****ing ill.

woke up around 180lbs

Hit shoulders/chest/tri (push day)

Standing OHP
    115lbs - 3x6,5,5

Incline DB Press
    70sx9, 75sx5,5,4

Close Grip Pause Bench
    165lbs - 3x6
    175lbsx4
    190lbsx2+1 with help

Decline DB + BW Dips
    3x65sx8 + 5 dips

Finished off with some tricep iso. Overall was legit as ****. Taught my group ex class later today and killed that too. shoulders were hit hard. lot of light/bw squats as well. some plyometrics and some good core work was done. gains were made.

I want to get down to 175 slowly but also want to increase my lifts. so far so good...
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Hit a similar workout to my last post, went okay, some improvements, some regressions, the usual **** ya know. BW was about 182.6lbs today unfortunately, diet hasn't been very on point and i haven't been feeling too hot. Hopefully my BW will go down and i'll clean my diet up a bit.

Standing OHP
    115lbs - 4x5,4,4,4

Incline DB Press
    70sx9, 75sx6, 80sx4, 85sx3dropset70sx5

Close Grip Paused Bench
    170lbs - 3x6

Decline DB + Dips
    70s - 2x7,6 + 2-4 dips

Cybex Machines, Seated OHP + Chest Press Superset
    2 sets

Incline Cable Fly
    50lbs - 4x8-10

Finished it with some tricep iso's and front raises. Overall the pump was amazing and I felt a little more vascular in the arms then I normally do. 1 Cap detonate and 1 scoop of superpump is giving me sick amounts of energy to get through my workouts and train fasted. Gotta clean up the diet and the cuts will start coming in at a rapid rate. Soon....
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Long time no updates...been super busy, but still getting my lifts in.

reWorkout:

1 Scoop Gaspari Nutrition Blue Raspberry (Awesome stuff btw: review coming soon)
    3 caps of apple cidar vinegar
    1 Cap Gaspari Nutrition Detonate XT

Warm Up:

Front Loaded DB Lunges 30lbs x12
    Wide Stance Deadlift with one 30lb dumbbell
    Repeat 3x

Workout:

Deadlifts-

Barx5
    135lbsx6
    185lbsx5
    225lbsx5
    275lbsx3
    305lbs – 4×4 (needed straps because of this gnarly callus on my hand) PR

Squats-

Barx6
    135lbsx5
    185lbsx8
    205lbsx6
    225lbsx3
    245lbsx1

Should’ve done a few more sets of squats for volume and to get the reps in, but i’m happy with this after all those deadlifts.

Glute Ham Raises-

BW: 3×6

Free Motion Squat Superset 45degree Leg Press

3x 245lbsx7 + 360lbsx8

Leg Press Calf Raises + Free Motion Calves

3x 180lbsx20 + 180lbsx10

Seated Calf Raises

90lbs – 3×15

Finished off my workout with about 3 ab exercises, and 20 minutes of incline walking for the hell of it.

Today I hit 9x100m sprints after class on the track and now im going to go work from 3pm-8pm, if I have the energy I will be hitting chest and triceps after work, but the gym closes at 10pm so I gotta be on it like clockwork.

Recorded a day of eating for yesterday. Here it is below. Thanks for checking out the log. More frequent updates are coming I promise
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Whats good guys, just a quick little update on my day today...

Ran out of Blue Razz superpump today. So tomorrow I will start on watermelon!

Hit back and biceps this morning. It went pretty well, but I can tell i'm a bit overtrained from the sprints yesterday. I also hit a chest/tricep workout last night.

Finished off back and bi's with a couple games of basketball. Came home and ate up

Big bowl of cereal w/unsweetened almond milk
    10oz greek yogurt w/1 scoop protein & blueberries & pineapple/papaya/mango
    8oz turkey w/2slices fat free cheese.

Bout to just relax for a bit then go to work from 4-8pm. Gotta step up my nutrition game, and find a way to have a rest day.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Aite. Its been a while since i've posted an update. I was down to about 178 about 4-5 days ago and the past couple days ive felt bloated and waking up around 183lbs which is not cool. So going to try and pick up my diet a bit, wondering if its time to drop the intermittent fasting. Today was my first somewhat day off, I taught a boot camp class but since it was only 2 people i tried to not really do any working out and just give them personal training. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs and i'll be sure post whats going on. Thanks for those who have been following me, and we are just getting started. it's time to get consistent, I am determined to get down to about 175lbs consistently by the end of this log.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Originally Posted by draybin View Post
    Aite. Its been a while since i've posted an update. I was down to about 178 about 4-5 days ago and the past couple days ive felt bloated and waking up around 183lbs which is not cool. So going to try and pick up my diet a bit, wondering if its time to drop the intermittent fasting. Today was my first somewhat day off, I taught a boot camp class but since it was only 2 people i tried to not really do any working out and just give them personal training. Tomorrow I'll be hitting legs and i'll be sure post whats going on. Thanks for those who have been following me, and we are just getting started. it's time to get consistent, I am determined to get down to about 175lbs consistently by the end of this log.
    Sounds good. I am still here

Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    Sounds good. I am still here
    Me too. Thanks for sticking around. We in this thang bruh.

Killed some Legs today. My leg day has really evolved from what it use to be. High volume heavy deads, squats, then a couple of accessory (but still quality vs isolation) movements. Feel TOAST afterwards!

Killed some Deads today. 3 Plates felt awesome!

Deadlifts
    135x5
    185x5
    225x4
    275x3
    315 - 5x3
    David 5, Goliath 0

Squats
    135x5
    185x3
    205lbsx5
    215lbs - 2x4,3
    I was so toast after those deads. I gotta really get back to squatting heavy but i'm too busy chasing that 4 plate deadlift.

Glute Ham Raises
    BW - 3x6
    These are rediculously hard, gotta try and go as slow as possible on the negative.

Leg Press Machine
    290lbs - 3x8

Back Extensions
    BW+45lbs - 3x7

Seated/Standing Calve Raises - about 8 sets total

That was it. Simple and to the point. 315lbs went up way easier this week compared to last week. Next week going to go for heavy singles and see if I can break my PR of 345lbs and go for 355 or 365lbs.

Post workout was a ton of brown rice/lentils, and a lot of lunchmeat & fat free cheese.

The Superpump/Detonate is holding me well. I probably have about 10-15 servings left of each. I can't say there is a flavor of the superpump I dislike. The blue raz was good, watermelon good, and the sample flavors were also great.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Just Killed a Push day. Felt really good, had a spotter at the right time, and overall just was nice to get in there and kill it.

Seated DB OHP
    60lb dbs - 4x6,6,5,6
    Had spotter for last set, gave me some help

DB Incline Press
    70s - 4x7,7,7,7

CGBP w/Pause
    155lbs - 3x7,7,6
    175lbsx4
    195lbsx2 + a couple with a spot

Incline Chest Flys
    32.5lb dbs - 3x8

Cable Pushdowns
    57.5lbs - 4x10,8,7,6

Seated Tricep Bar Extensions
    Bar+40lbs - 4x5

Decline Skullcrushers
    EZ Bar+35lbs - 4x6

Not a whole lot of exercise selection, but the sets were quality and the volume was high. I really enjoyed it and feel like i'm going to make some progress. Weighed 182.5lbs on the scale this morning, going to get down to about 175-178lbs in the next couple of weeks then slow bulk up to about 190-200lbs.
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS

Well, Today I woke up at 180 Flat. Pretty solid I guess. Gotta get ripped up.

I have a strain in my left hip, and doesn't feel too good when I squat or deadlift. But I was still determined to get a good workout in today, just worked around it. No heavy squats or deads, but made up for it with a different exercise selection and a lot higher volume. Glutes/Hams were toasted...

Reverse Lunges w/Barbell
    95lbsx8
    115lbsx7
    135lbs - 3x6,6,5

Dumbbell RDLs
    70lb dbs - 5x9
    5 ****in Sets, Glutes and Hams were feeling dat ish, felt good.

Front Racked Lunges
    60lb db - 3x10

Ball Curl + Bridge
    4x8
    I miss doing these, great burn in the glutes/hams

Leg Extensions/Curls
    3 Sets of Each

Leg Abduction Machine
    4x

Seated/Standing Calves
    4x

Honestly, workout went better than expected. Hope my hip heals up so I can get back to squats/deads heavy as fuarck gotta get that 3 wheel squat 4 wheel dead nomsayin.

Gotta love that superpump watermelon flavor, 10/10 for flavor, gives me a nice drive/pump to go train. <3
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS