handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone & Man Boobs

I just started taking testosterone.. will this help do away with my man boobs faster???
    The Beast

Green Bulge-White Blood-White Flood-
    Orange Triad-Blue Up-Red Acid Gen2-
    Phenibut-Gaba-Designer Whey Protein-
    Anabolic Pump-Pslin

BCBeast66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

thats what i want to know, i need to know if it will take them away, they suck
    War does not make boys men. It makes men dead.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont even know where to start explaining....
    Chew Crew
    MFC

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by handsomemick View Post
    I just started taking testosterone.. will this help do away with my man boobs faster???
    test as in a steroid? or a test booster

either way it wont take away ur boobs, diet and training does that
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Originally Posted by BCBeast66 View Post
    thats what i want to know, i need to know if it will take them away, they suck
    do some research before u hurt ur self
    Chew Crew
    MFC

handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) handsomemick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

k

I am losing them already. I was told that somehow they would help that along.

I need to take the testosterone anyway. (I am 39).
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am losing them already. I was told that somehow they would help that along.

I need to take the testosterone anyway. (I am 39).
    Well...you dont need testosterone, but at your age (no offense) it can be quite helpful, but before you go and start takeing anything (too late for that i guess) you should do some research on what you are putting into your body.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What product are you taking Nick?

And to BCbeast you are 16 dont mess with your test just proper diet and exercise with the staple supps.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you getting it from your doc ?
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Tribex

I am taking Tribex. I am on day 3.

I did some looking into it on my own before I started taking it. So, I know it will enhance my lift and overall health. I just didnt know if the estrogen blocker in it would cut the man boobs at all.
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am taking Tribex. I am on day 3.

I did some looking into it on my own before I started taking it. So, I know it will enhance my lift and overall health. I just didnt know if the estrogen blocker in it would cut the man boobs at all.
    Your man boobs are caused by high body fat not high estrogen, in all likelyhood

4-androstene-3-one,17beta tweak7's Avatar
    tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude your 390 ****ing pounds!
    you'll have man boobs untill you cut the fat!
    it takes time and consistancy.
    good luck.

should be motivation enough not to see your dick when you look down lol
    J/K
    peace

cut to about 12-15% BF then use AAS
    I ain't nobody's steppin' stone!!
    I am the unmatched feeling of supremacy
    -If you want to be as big as two people, you have to eat like two people
    ~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/toughenoughinfantry/gfggff.jpg

Thanks everyone for the info. I will just rely on the old fashion workout to keep em gettin smaller.
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

Originally Posted by tweak7 View Post
    dude your 390 ****ing pounds!
    you'll have man boobs untill you cut the fat!
    it takes time and consistancy.
    good luck.

should be motivation enough not to see your dick when you look down lol
    J/K
    peace

cut to about 12-15% BF then use AAS
    Yeah, I have lost over 100 pounds in the last 6 months. and still lose about 3 to 5 pounds a week every week. I can see my dick now. and I use it a helluva lot more.
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

congrats on the weight loss, keep it up

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy crap that's a huge friggin guy.

But yeah, as your bodyfat% dips down you'll start losing those breasticles.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

Originally Posted by RIPcookiethief View Post
    Holy crap that's a huge friggin guy.

But yeah, as your bodyfat% dips down you'll start losing those breasticles.
    Yeah they are half of what they were... but I didnt know if i was gonna see some results in that area from the Testosterone.

Thanks for the congrats. yeah it has been a road.. but a fun road. I will never live like the way i used to again!!!

went from a size 56 to now a 44 and prolly 42 a week from today...I hope

I workout every 48 hours and dont see an end in sight!!
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Until you drop some weight, try the manzere, it works for me.

4-androstene-3-one,17beta tweak7's Avatar
    tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I have lost over 100 pounds in the last 6 months. and still lose about 3 to 5 pounds a week every week. I can see my dick now. and I use it a helluva lot more.
    that's good
    looks like you know what your doing, keep it up.
    your goal will be reached soon enough.
    peace
    I ain't nobody's steppin' stone!!
    I am the unmatched feeling of supremacy
    -If you want to be as big as two people, you have to eat like two people
    ~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/toughenoughinfantry/gfggff.jpg

Right on! Thanks!
    The Beast

Anabolic Pump-Pslin

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    keep it up !
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com