gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gj85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

People who have done All Pro's beginner routine...

How were your results? Did you gain a lot of muscle size? How long did you stick with it?

blankwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blankwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blankwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blankwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blankwall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking for the same answer. Thinking about starting this routine tomorrow

MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me too, all I can say is "good luck".

People have a hard time sticking to any one program for very long, especially one for "beginners". So the amount of people that probably did his routine start-to-finish, word for word, and then have a picture showing results is pretty small. I've seen one guy who apparently did it, he was asian, and you can see his results and determine if you can tell any real difference in physique - I couldn't but I just skimmed his profile. Can't recall his name - i'm sure someone will post it in this thread eventually.

I just started his this week, i'll post pictures in like 3 months, I've never really been impressed with anyone's results(from an aesthetic stand point) from SS, and scoobys beginner routine is a borderline joke(3 sets of 12 push-ups is going to build your chest?). All Pro's seems the most promising, but we shall see. If you're into powerlifting or playing football, go SS.

Not trying to be a hater, I've committed to the program - just being a realist in terms of finding a documented success story from a beginner routine.

BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000) BeastBobo is just really nice. (+1000)
    its a great program but the only exercise i hate in it is the stiff legged deadlifts. i felt like the exercise was really akward and ended up switching routines.
    *RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevepower250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All Pro's program is top notch and you will make gains. I would recommend that whatever routine you choose stick with for at least 3 months or until you stop making gains. I rotate between 2 routines when my body adjusts to one I switch to the other. My Routines are Layne Norton's PHAT and All pro's intermediate program. Good Luck

DOOJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did 4 cycles of the beginner routine. This routine got me back into lifting at the age of 40 and I was able to do a nice re-comp I ate at maintenance and increased my muscle mass. I thought this was a great routine to get back in the swing of lifting. There are some people who have done ten or more cycles of this workout. I would probably have done more cycles of this routine but the 3x squatting a week even with the heavy, med, and light schedule eventually caught up with me. I thought it was a great routine.

Good luck!

MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MidnitePenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still no pictures of before/after.

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your results are: all of your lifts go up 10% every 5 weeks and your muscle gains are in proportion to total bodyweight gained from eating excess calories. Pretty obvious, really.

What do you expect? Do you expect people to post their own before / after pictures, or do you expect them to comb through bodyspace and post other peoples'? I hope it's not the latter, because if that's the case, you might as well comb through bodyspace for yourself. If you expect people to come-in and post their own pictures... only a small proportion of the small number of people who view this thread will have made significant gains AND were diligent enough to take before pictures AND those gains all came from one program AND that program being exactly the program you want to know about. So you are systematically prevented from getting your question answered. If you just made a thread that said "post your before and after picture and the program you were on," there would be over 10 times as many potential responses.
    Last edited by Lackeos; 01-14-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Registered User chrisbattista03's Avatar
    chrisbattista03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Two Thumbs Up

I am nearing the end of week 15. I have increased my weight 10% 3 times on most of the workouts.

i did some split workouts a while back for months with little real gain. I did P90x for 2 months but didn't complete it with little gain. I decided to try this one to get me back into the gym. I also followed some other advice i read on the forum "If you are a hard gainer, you simply don't eat enough". I'm 6ft linky 155lb and to accompany this workout I'm taking in 4500 calories a day at 40% protein 40%carb 20% fat ratio (or as close as i can get) I'm not a food nazi, so it will vary some days and be "unhealthy" on occasion.

I've seen the most gain of my life both in weight lifted and visually in the last 15 weeks. the workout combined with my diet is definitely making me look much better. everybody around me notices!

I do the All Pro workout monday wednesday and friday.
    I do heavy cardio (running or ride mountain bike trail) on thursday and saturday.
    Sunday and tuesdays i browse the internet and walk the dog.

what i didn't do was wait 5 weeks to increase weight. I bumped up my weight on a few workouts in the first 3 weeks just because I was back in the groove. I'm not going to walk into the gym on heavy day monday and puss out, I'm gonna put up everything I can. so in that respect I tailored the program a little bit. But I have increased weight 10% atleast 3 times on all workouts in 15 weeks so as far as I'm concerned the program is dead on!

I'm going to switch to a split workout routine for the next couple months so that I can 1.) not plateau 2.) put in some new exercises and range of motions.

I highly recommend this workout to get you back into the gym. it WILL keep you motivated and give you what you're looking for.
    Last edited by chrisbattista03; 01-14-2012 at 03:23 PM.

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chrisbattista03 View Post
    I am nearing the end of week 15. I have increased my weight 10% 3 times on most of the workouts.

i did some split workouts a while back for months with little real gain. I did P90x for 2 months but didn't complete it with little gain. I decided to try this one to get me back into the gym. I also followed some other advice i read on the forum "If you are a hard gainer, you simply don't eat enough". I'm 6ft linky 155lb and to accompany this workout I'm taking in 4500 calories a day at 40% protein 40%carb 20% fat ratio (or as close as i can get) I'm not a food nazi, so it will vary some days and be "unhealthy" on occasion.

I've seen the most gain of my life both in weight lifted and visually in the last 15 weeks. the workout combined with my diet is definitely making me look much better. everybody around me notices!

I do the All Pro workout monday wednesday and friday.
    I do heavy cardio (running or ride mountain bike trail) on thursday and saturday.
    Sunday and tuesdays i browse the internet and walk the dog.

what i didn't do was wait 5 weeks to increase weight. I bumped up my weight on a few workouts in the first 3 weeks just because I was back in the groove. I'm not going to walk into the gym on heavy day monday and puss out, I'm gonna put up everything I can. so in that respect I tailored the program a little bit. But I have increased weight 10% atleast 3 times on all workouts in 15 weeks so as far as I'm concerned the program is dead on!

I'm going to switch to a split workout routine for the next couple months so that I can 1.) not plateau 2.) put in some new exercises and range of motions.

I highly recommend this workout to get you back into the gym. it WILL keep you motivated and give you what you're looking for.
    Thanks heaps man. I really think I should have started with this routine rather than SS. Last 4 months and my arms are still twigs. I don't even look like I lift. I've only seen improvements in my legs and back and nothing else. Will take before/after pics.
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You won't plateau. Stay on All Pro's until you absolutely can't make progress on it. Then try All Pro's intermediate routines or Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine.

Let me just remind you of a certain testimonial...
    i did some split workouts a while back for months with little real gain.

Registered User chrisbattista03's Avatar
    chrisbattista03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lackeos View Post
    You won't plateau. Stay on All Pro's until you absolutely can't make progress on it. Then try All Pro's intermediate routines or Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine.

Let me just remind you of a certain testimonial...

Point made bro... point made. maybe I'll just switch up the particular exercises I'm doing, and work new ones in the same format. I'm just feeling like i need a change in routine, mentally. which means motivation wise I need a change in routine.. know what I mean??

billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just started it this week. Check back in 6 months for an update. Right now I am eating at maintinence or slightly above and trying to do a recomp. My weight is really mostly in my gut so we'll see what happens. Doing 2-3 days of cardio on the treadmill for a half hour or so.

Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Highland3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im thinking about starting all pros routine, would you recommend that for pure hypertrophy? for me strength is very secondary i just want to gain as much muscles as possible (my diet will be good of course)
    or would you recommend another routine which is more adapted for hypertrophy?

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    Thanks heaps man. I really think I should have started with this routine rather than SS. Last 4 months and my arms are still twigs. I don't even look like I lift. I've only seen improvements in my legs and back and nothing else. Will take before/after pics.

Lean bulk to 75kgs:

28/03/2012: 62.4kg
    5/04/2012: 63.7kg
    12/04/2012: 64.0kg
    19/04/2012: 64.4kg
    26/04/2012: 64.4kg - weight stalled, increasing calorie intake
    Don't blame the program. Your diet is the problem. Lean bulking isn't the best option when doing SS. SS is an aggressive program. Also sounds like you never added the chins or dips (you probably don't power clean either).

This is why we choose a program that fits our goals.
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dropped about 15kg first time I did it while getting bigger, then hopped off for ages and into Vikings Bare Bones full body.

Been out of the gym for about 12 weeks with injuries etc, gained weight due to take away food and booze. Back into AllPro now, gonna run 3 cycles initially then assess if that or Viking is the way forward; made great size progress on the latter, except I tried to increase weights too quick and with no rest fuked myself up with CNS fatigue
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

KUNG FLU WAS CREATED TO PUSH A VACKS CREW
    NEG ONLYFANS/REDDIT THREADS CREW
    ALOYSIUS DEVADANDER ABERCROMBIE CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm doing a combination of AllPro and Fierce 5 for just under 3 years.