Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    might have to just get these when the tax return comes, I hate you guys
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tfk44 View Post
    How are they as compared to the Adistars, for those who have used both?
    i've used both. there's a bit more support than the adistars (like.. making your feet snug inside) and like i already said, the toe is noticeably more flexibile

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fraverdenstreet View Post
    i've used both. there's a bit more support than the adistars (like.. making your feet snug inside) and like i already said, the toe is noticeably more flexibile
    how was the sizing?

preferably to something like an adidas samba? I have those, lol
    Bryan

fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WHT_LIGHTNING View Post
    how was the sizing?

preferably to something like an adidas samba? I have those, lol
    ive always got a size 9 in adidas wl'ing shoes. a 9 in my PPIIs was actually a TINY BIT too big. nothing to complain about though. this shoe, however, is absolutely perfect fitting on me. if it helps, i have a pair of normal adidas sneakers sized at 9 too

ive always got a size 9 in adidas wl'ing shoes. a 9 in my PPIIs was actually a TINY BIT too big. nothing to complain about though. this shoe, however, is absolutely perfect fitting on me. if it helps, i have a pair of normal adidas sneakers sized at 9 too
    Yeah I have a pair of the powerlift trainers(not the PPII) that I got before I knew what I really wanted, just wanted something that was cheap to see if I would like the feel. I obviously do, and want something better. I have a 13 in them and they are a tad big, think I will try a 12.5 when it comes time to order them.
    Bryan

could not take it any longer, ordered a 12.5 from Rogue today, the only 12.5 they had left. Free shipping, so I went with them. I was getting worried that if I waited any longer, than it might be a few months till people get restocked up again.
    Bryan

could not take it any longer, ordered a 12.5 from Rogue today, the only 12.5 they had left. Free shipping, so I went with them. I was getting worried that if I waited any longer, than it might be a few months till people get restocked up again.
    wise decision

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you guys know where you can get them with those black accents in them? Instead of just the red and white? Reps for any links or info! I currently have the PP2's but they are altitle too big for me, not liking how my toes have that much freedom in there.

Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Velatsaraptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheStigIsBig View Post
    Do you guys know where you can get them with those black accents in them? Instead of just the red and white? Reps for any links or info! I currently have the PP2's but they are altitle too big for me, not liking how my toes have that much freedom in there.
    They are not released yet but id def wait for them, they look much nicer

wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard that adidas were bringing out the adipowers with the black detail especially for a competition (Europeans?), can't seem to find where I saw this info though...may have been the crossfit forum? (came up via google search for adipower)

keep your reps

TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStigIsBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Velatsaraptor View Post
    They are not released yet but id def wait for them, they look much nicer
    Originally Posted by wesley83 View Post
    I heard that adidas were bringing out the adipowers with the black detail especially for a competition (Europeans?), can't seem to find where I saw this info though...may have been the crossfit forum? (came up via google search for adipower)

keep your reps
    Hopefully I can buy them in two weeks when I will be looking to purchase

Mine came in today, had a strongman comp so haven't really messed with them. Ordered a 12.5 and with socks on it's a perfect fit. Just did some split jerks and squats with the bar. Felt amazing. The shoes are the best constructed athletic shoe(including cleats,etc) that I have ever owned.
    Bryan

Mine came in today, had a strongman comp so haven't really messed with them. Ordered a 12.5 and with socks on it's a perfect fit. Just did some split jerks and squats with the bar. Felt amazing. The shoes are the best constructed athletic shoe(including cleats,etc) that I have ever owned.
    the feeling when you first put them on is like "wtf omg :O " heh.. i agree with your statement.

Don't tempt me bro ...I will be buying mine soon enough! I really want the ones with the black accents.

the feeling when you first put them on is like "wtf omg :O " heh.. i agree with your statement.
    hhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggg

How does it feel to squat with em brahs? I have the PP2's now but its only a .6 raise heel.

Don't tempt me bro ...I will be buying mine soon enough! I really want the ones with the black accents.

hhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggg

How does it feel to squat with em brahs? I have the PP2's now but its only a .6 raise heel.
    my former shoe was the PPII's also. feels good man. like a more solid base, since it supports your feet better

my former shoe was the PPII's also. feels good man. like a more solid base, since it supports your feet better
    Squats feel solid in them? I have a competition this saturday for powerlifting, but I am goign to wait till after the comp to order these bad boys!! Going to stick with what I am familiar with right now instead of switching.

Squats feel solid in them? I have a competition this saturday for powerlifting, but I am goign to wait till after the comp to order these bad boys!! Going to stick with what I am familiar with right now instead of switching.
    good idea :P

BTW, I think I am in the minority here, but I think that these shoes are definitely way more orange than red. I mean there is a red hue, but I think it's like 70/30 orange. Maybe my colors are ****ed up though, lol
    Bryan

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man I wanna shell out for some Adidas shoes mainly cos they look so sweet.. but I can get Do-Wins pretty cheap. Do you guys think it's worth spending extra or will Do-Wins suffice?

an UGLY front squat PR today wearing them

and a not as ugly Push Press PR

Love these shoes
    Bryan

an UGLY front squat PR today wearing them

and a not as ugly Push Press PR

Love these shoes
    I lol'd at the exit you had after the lift in teh second video haha

It was like a "**** dis **** im outta hur"

Are they more red then orange or vice versa?? I am color deficient so they look orange to me

I lol'd at the exit you had after the lift in teh second video haha

It was like a "**** dis **** im outta hur"

Are they more red then orange or vice versa?? I am color deficient so they look orange to me
    Yeah, lol

Before I bought them, everybody was saying that they were more red than orange, but to me they look more orange than red. Either way, they are sick
    Bryan

kong22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm not saying the adipowers don't look good but does anyone else think they are just a massive rip from the romaleos? i prefer the look of the romaleos but i think adidas should have designed something more original

i can see an orange hue more-so than red also. i still love them. i would even prefer the solid color to the accent ones they're going to come out with later.

i can see an orange hue more-so than red also. i still love them. i would even prefer the solid color to the accent ones they're going to come out with later.
    Just talked to one of the reps. The black accent ones aren't coming out. They were a prototype before these all red ones came out. So looks like I am just going to order mine now!

Just talked to one of the reps. The black accent ones aren't coming out. They were a prototype before these all red ones came out. So looks like I am just going to order mine now!
    thanks for clearing that up for a lot of people like i stated before, i like the solid design better anyway. it's more ... exuberant

Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a quick question to all of you lucky Adipower owners: how high are the heels? As in, the actual heel height i.e. the difference between the balls of the feet and the heel as opposed to just how high the heel is from the ground? Thanks.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120990011

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary, and those that do not.

Originally Posted by Shaun_W View Post
    Just a quick question to all of you lucky Adipower owners: how high are the heels? As in, the actual heel height i.e. the difference between the balls of the feet and the heel as opposed to just how high the heel is from the ground? Thanks.
    I believe they are .75 inches. I know my PP2's are .6.

Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe they are .75 inches. I know my PP2's are .6.
    Do you not mean your Power Lifts (which are 0.6")? I'm pretty sure that the Power Perfects are 1", the same as the Ironwork IIIs that they replaced.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120990011

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary, and those that do not.

Originally Posted by Shaun_W View Post
    Do you not mean your Power Lifts (which are 0.6")? I'm pretty sure that the Power Perfects are 1", the same as the Ironwork IIIs that they replaced.
    No the power perfects are not 1 inch. There is no way (unless I am crazy) lol. The adipower's I had thought were .75 or 1 inch. Can someone verify?