Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Conference Call #24 - June 21, 2012

What Have You Learned From This Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge?

Click here to listen and/or download

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Supplement Spotlight

Skip La Cour talks about how an effective pre-workout supplement will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM250 Pre-Workout is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM250 on Bodybuilding.com
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Hello Mass Machines.....

By now, you all know that I've been heavily ingrained in this "Mental Power" stuff for a long, long time.

So long, I sometimes think I've "heard everything."

Maybe I have. Maybe I haven't. Sometimes a person might "hear" something--but that person is just NOT at a place or time in his or her life to comprehend what they've heard.

There's a saying that goes:

"When the student is ready, the teacher arrives."

I want to share with you two POWERFUL lessons that I "heard for the first time" recently. (I'm sure that is NOT true )

1. If you set a goal and, at the time you set it, you think you have a good idea how you are going to accomplish that goal--then the goal is NOT ambitious enough!

I can do an entire podcast on one this sentence alone!

2. This video I just watched by Tony Robbins. It really gave me clarity on exactly why I have achieved the ambitious goals I set out to accomplish in my life--and why I can't get myself to fully engage in the ones I set but don't make as much progress as quickly as I want.

I hope you find this information as helpful in the pursuit of your own goals and happiness in life as I have.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Weekly Review - Week #22 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge - #129

Did you go "10 for 10" this week? Skip La Cour helps you review Week #23 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge by asking you a series of questions.

Click here to order

Welcome to the FINAL Week of the Six-Month Challenge! - Weekly Check In - Video #130

Welcome to the FINAL Week! Skip La Cour checks in with you at the beginning of Week #24 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge and gives you things to think about.

Click here to order

Is Everyone Clear On The Final Steps Of The Challenge?

1. You MUST apply for one of the division winner categories. If you feel you are worthy of consideration, you must let me know by emailing me at points@massmachinenutirtion.com. (Title line of email is: "Winning Application".

That's the first step. I am not going to look for you. You need to make your presence known. You also need to follow these instructions properly in order to win.

Here are the Winner Categories:

Best Transformation – This will be the Grand Prize Winner. This person exemplifies all of the categories listed below. The Grand Prize Winner has done the best job combining many of the best qualities, characteristic, and actions of Best Follow Through, Best Student, Best Mass Machine Marketer, Best Team Player, and Most Influential throughout the entire six-month program.

Best Follow Through - This winner put forth the best effort completing the highest number of the assignments given and did so on a consistent basis throughout the entire journey.

Best Student – This winner made the best use of the talents and abilities he/she had to work with.

Best Mass Machine Marketer – This winner spread our positive message most effectively and inspired others around the world through creative and efective use of the internet.

Best Team Player – This winner received the most votes from his fellow competitors for helping and encouraging others during the journey.

Most Influential – This winner influenced the most people join the program and they people he recruited lasted at least 10 weeks.

I will make all of the decisions. All of my decisions are final.

================================================== ==========

2. You must turn in your ESSAY telling me what you have learned from the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge. Remember, you are ALWAYS selling yourself in life!

3. Tell me why YOU are the WINNER of the category you are applying for. Close the sale!

4. Only the people who make it through this part of the process will be given a simple test to see just how much they absorbed.

5. You can start voting NOW for who the "Best Team Player" by emailing me at points@massmachinenutirtion.com. (Title line of email is: "Best Team Player".

All of this is due by Monday, July 9th. I will announce the winner by August 1st.

As you can see, there are more exercises and more lessons I woven into this "Challenge" to help you develop "The Mindset of a Champion" and win in ANY area of life you choose to focus on.

Good luck!

Your Coach,

Skip

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Take The Time To Watch These Videos And Learn How High Quality and Effective Bodybuilding Supplements Will Help Your Efforts!

Just by investing the time to watch these short videos, you will save yourself a massive amount of time and prevent the confusion and overwhelm of learning how the most effective bodybuilding supplements are designed to bolster your sound and consistent bodybuilding and training efforts.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM250 Pre-Workout

The Buy 2 Get 1 Free Special Offer Is Back for a Limited Time!

Skip La Cour talks about how an effective pre-workout supplement will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM250 Pre-Workout is the best on the market.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine

Skip La Cour talks about how creatine will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM1000 Micronized Creatine is the best on the market.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM25 100% Whey Protein Isolate

Skip La Cour talks about how whey protein will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM25 100% Whey Protein Isolate is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM25 Whey Protein on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin

Skip La Cour talks about how a good multivitamin will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine

Skip La Cour talks about how a the supplement glutamine will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules

Skip La Cour talks about how the right fat loss products will help your efforts to lose body fat and why Mass Machine Nutrition's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules are the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules on Bodybuilding.com

Mass Machine Nutrition's "Maximum Mass Pack" with a FREE One-Hour One-on-One Phone Consultation with Skip La Cour

Skip La Cour talks about Mass Machine Nutrition and the incredible FREE one-on-one coaching session he is offering when you invest in the "Maximum Mass Pack."

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's "Maximum Mass Pack" with a FREE One-Hour One-on-One Phone Consultation with Skip La Cour on Bodybuilding.com

Take The Time To Watch These Videos And Learn How High Quality and Effective Bodybuilding Supplements Will Help Your Efforts!

Just by investing the time to watch these short videos, you will save yourself a massive amount of time and prevent the confusion and overwhelm of learning how the most effective bodybuilding supplements are designed to bolster your sound and consistent bodybuilding and training efforts.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM250 Pre-Workout

The Buy 2 Get 1 Free Special Offer Is Back for a Limited Time!

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine

Skip La Cour talks about how creatine will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM1000 Micronized Creatine is the best on the market.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM25 100% Whey Protein Isolate

Skip La Cour talks about how whey protein will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM25 100% Whey Protein Isolate is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM25 Whey Protein on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin

Skip La Cour talks about how a good multivitamin will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM30 Maximum Performance Multivitamin on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine

Skip La Cour talks about how a the supplement glutamine will help your bodybuilding and training efforts and why Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine is the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM525 Micronized Glutamine on Bodybuilding.com

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules

Skip La Cour talks about how the right fat loss products will help your efforts to lose body fat and why Mass Machine Nutrition's Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules are the best on the market.

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's MM60EFL Energy and Fat Loss Capsules on Bodybuilding.com

Mass Machine Nutrition's "Maximum Mass Pack" with a FREE One-Hour One-on-One Phone Consultation with Skip La Cour

Skip La Cour talks about Mass Machine Nutrition and the incredible FREE one-on-one coaching session he is offering when you invest in the "Maximum Mass Pack."

Click Here to order Mass Machine Nutrition's "Maximum Mass Pack" with a FREE One-Hour One-on-One Phone Consultation with Skip La Cour on Bodybuilding.com

Thank You For Participating in the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge! - Video #131

Thank you for your participation! Skip La Cour wraps up the final week--Week #24--of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge and gives you things to think about.

Balance in Life and Greatness

Doing what you must to become outstanding with your bodybuilding and training efforts while living a "balanced life" can be an overwhelming challenge. Skip La Cour offers a way of looking at how the hard work you invest today can make your journey much easier in the long run.

Certainty and confidence are the two most important mental traits you must have as you strive to reach your bodybuilding and training goals.

Click here to order

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Talk Radio Show and Podcast

7-1-12

Skip La Cour talks to Tyler Leenknetch just one week before his contest.

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

1/2 Off Sale - Limited Time Offer - Audio Seminar Courses and Entire eBook Library

Click Here or Here

Click here to order

“Negotiating Your Way Through Traffic”

Skip La Cour offers an empowering way to look at the inevitable challenges you face when striving for more.

Click here to order

Get to the Gym; Work Effectively and Efficiently; and Then Get the Heck Out of There!

Many People’s Workouts Are Way Too Long—and Their Intensity Plummets

By Skip La Cour

Many bodybuilders mistakenly believe that working out longer and doing more exercises and sets makes them better than the average person. They misguidedly see themselves as some type of training warrior who is going above and beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their ambitious goals. They incorrectly see themselves as working much harder than the average person because they are willing to put more time in the gym.

More isn’t better—not when it comes to bodybuilding and training. Don’t fool yourself and confuse time spent in the gym or volume of work with progress. This is one of the toughest things for many people training in the gym to understand.

You’ll move from exercise to exercise smoothly and efficiently when you establish a time frame that you are committed to work within. It will be easier to focus on the matter-at-hand when you only have so much time to do so. Make a game out of meeting the time goal that you’ve established. This is just one more simple way to set the stage for a more productive training session.

Your weight training sessions should last no longer than one hour. And you know what? I’m being extremely liberal with that amount of time. I really believe you can be extremely effective in far less time. But, because I know it’s such a challenge for most of us to shorten our workouts and still feel confident that we are doing enough to meet our bodybuilding goals, I’ll make the cutoff point one hour.

Click Here to read the rest of this article.

Click here to order

1/2 Off Sale - Limited Time Offer - Audio Seminar Courses and Entire eBook Library

Click Here or Here

7-8-12

Skip La Cour talks to Tyler Leenknecht for 45 minutes about how well he did at his bodybuilding contest this past weekend and his emotional experience!

Click Here or Here

Click here to order

How To Create a Positive Environment of People Who Support Your Efforts

The people who you surround yourself with have a definite effect of how quickly and easily you achieve your bodybuilding and training goals.

By Skip La Cour

You must put yourself in an environment of people who support you if you really want success. You must build relationships with people who share your mindset, desires, and values. Just think if you had the opportunity to spend your time with people just like you. You’ll be even further ahead in the long run if you can find people who are even better than you are. Wouldn’t your journey be a lot more motivating, stimulating, and enjoyable than it is with some people you’re trying to deal with now who don’t share or respect your goals?

You can be certain there will be at least a few people along your journey who will question your dedication and willingness to dream. Some of the people around you will try to discourage you from putting so much of your heart and soul into this one area of your life. Some of these individuals will do so out of what they believe is legitimate concern for you, while others will be trying to meet their own agendas. If you conform to the beliefs and opinions of others, you will only be able to manage the same mediocrity that most people suffer when trying to incorporate health and fitness into their lives.

The people who surround you are affecting your training performance, eating habits expectations, and the level of optimism and enthusiasm you feel toward your fitness efforts. Whether or not you are consciously aware of it, the effect of other people is shaping your destiny. Sometimes, this influence isn’t recognizable until a period of time later. The people in your environment are affecting the quality of other areas of your life as well.

Click Here to read the rest of this article.

Click here to order

Click Here or Here

FREE Ebook Compliments of Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition

"10 Stupid Things Bodybuilders Do To Mess Up Their Winning Mindset" By Skip La Cour

Click Here Now to download this FREE Skip La Cour Ebook.

Click here to order

Is All of the Bodybuilding and Training Information on the Internet Driving You Crazy?

So many experts. So many gurus. So many people telling you their way is the “right” way.

By Skip La Cour

One of the greatest things about the internet is that there is so much helpful bodybuilding and training information available right at your fingertips.

All of this bodybuilding and training information also creates a tremendous challenge.

Everyone Has “Voice” Nowadays Because of the Internet!

These days, everyone has the opportunity to share what they know (or think they know) with the entire planet. Anyone can post inexpensive, awesome-looking web sites with some inexpensive yet very nice, high-quality pictures and videos.

So many experts. So many gurus. So many people telling you their way is the “right” way.

Click Here to read the rest of this article and listen to a 4-minute audio clip.

Click here to order

Click Here or Here

Setting Up A Strong Foundation - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #1

In this video, Skip La Cour explains to his 19 year old nephew Ronnie the importance of a strong and consistent foundation when setting up to perform every exercise.

Vote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's
    2012 New Brand of the Year"!

Click Here NOW to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.

Click here to order

IFBB Professional Bodybuilding Legend Flex Wheeler Interviewed By Skip La Cour

Flex Wheeler shares the personal struggles and challenges growing up and as a professional bodybuilder. He's totally candid about his emotional obstacles in this interview with Skip La Cour at the 2012 San Jose Fit Expo.

Wheeler also talks about how he has evolved and matured as a person now that his competitive bodybuilding days are over and his business career is going strong.

Click here to order

7-15-12

One week after his great showing in his first national bodybuilding contest, Tyler Leenknetch discusses his future plans.

Skip La Cour gives Tyler gives his opinions on how he should approach his contest schedule, off season training, and future business plans.

You don't want to miss this podcast!

Click here to order

Barbell Squats - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #3

In this video, Skip La Cour explains to his 19 year old nephew Ronnie how to perform Barbell Squats.

Click here to order

Asking for Opinions from Random People About Your Own Training Efforts

No one is going care about your bodybuilding and training success or failure more than you. No one is going to have more time, energy, and effort invested into your success than you. You must remember that when soliciting opinions on the internet.

Click here to order

NEW FEATURE!

Podcast #1 - July 18, 2012

In this podcast, I talk about why I started these podcasts here on the Bodybuilding.com Message Board and what I will accomplish with them. In addition, I talk about having co-host in future episodes, the new Mass Machine online store here on Bodybuilding.com, how you can get better coaching here, a SPECIAL CODE for an extra 15% SkipLaCour.com ebooks, DVDs, and audio seminar courses, and more.

Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

First Baseball Game of Journey - Teen Training with Ronnie La Cour - Video #4

In this video, Ronnie La Cour talks about his first pitching outing since training with his uncle Skip La Cour and how that training effected his performance.

Ronnine was the winning pitcher as he team won 3-2. He pitched a complete game; his fastball is clocked at 84 to 86 mph; had 12 strikeouts in the seven inning game; allowed zero earned runs; had zero walks; and gave up just 4 hits.

Click here to order

BillNYC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It appears you can vote as many times as you want. Take advantage of this today while the option is available.i want you to login to bodybuilding.com and go to page 6 and vote for Mass Machine Nutrition.
    Act quick, do it now and see if it works for you. Do It now!!!

Vote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's 2012 New Brand of the Year"!

Click Here NOW
    to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.

Skip La Cour’s Keys to Bodybuilding and Training Success

In this audio presentation, Skip La Cour shares the mental strategies needed to succeed in your bodybuilding and training efforts.

Listen to Skip's Podcast This Week
    Created Just For This Massage Board

Podcast #1 - July 18, 2012

Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

Click Here or Here

7-22-12

Skip La Cour follows up Tyler Leenknetch about his plans now that his bodybuilding contest is over.

Click Here or Here

Click here to order

How To Get Ripped