Tezla91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First clients tomorrow, buddy session

So i recently got NASM certified in November and just got a job at a Gold's Gym.
    My first session is tomorrow morning with a middle-aged couple, currently that's all the information i know about them until i arrive tomorrow and see their file.I have some ideas as to what i would have them do such as an assessment on both of them if possible and the basic stabilization exercises and maybe some wheelbarrows if they can handle it safely.

Question is, what are some other neat ideas to incorporate the workouts so that both of the clients are working together? Anyone have any experience in this situation? I'd give reps, but as you can probably see i don't post often on here.

ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tezla91 View Post
    So i recently got NASM certified in November and just got a job at a Gold's Gym.
    My first session is tomorrow morning with a middle-aged couple, currently that's all the information i know about them until i arrive tomorrow and see their file.I have some ideas as to what i would have them do such as an assessment on both of them if possible and the basic stabilization exercises and maybe some wheelbarrows if they can handle it safely.

Question is, what are some other neat ideas to incorporate the workouts so that both of the clients are working together? Anyone have any experience in this situation? I'd give reps, but as you can probably see i don't post often on here.
    It sounds like you are trying to plan a workout without having first assessed them. For the first session, I would limit it to assessment only. You could create a very basic workout that could act as an assessment in itself.

Tezla91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ericmackcarter View Post
    It sounds like you are trying to plan a workout without having first assessed them. For the first session, I would limit it to assessment only. You could create a very basic workout that could act as an assessment in itself.
    Sounds like a good plan, thanks for the advice!

TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericmackcarter View Post

this is how i usually do my assessment!