leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leeh1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to make myself more unique help!

HI
    I have been a personal trainer for a year now but i am lacking anything real unquie as to why people should train with me, i have another guy getting clients from being a triathlete, and another from kickboxing. Is there any ideas, sports or event anyone could recommend i could get into>?

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what aspect of fitness are you most passionate about? If you could train any group of people, who would it be - kids, athletes, middle age women? whatever that group is, study the daylights out of it and be an expert in that area. Get a rep for only working with that group and when you get clients who are not of that group pass them on to other trainers (they will LOVE you and they will refer people back to you who fall in your area of expertise - trust me on this).

So many trainers try to be all things to all people. There are doctors who specialize in hearts, brains, and feet. Why cant trainers do the same thing. Id also get a website and start blogging about your area of expertise. Even if you dont get clients from it, eventually companies will ask to pay you to advertise on your site - just as they do with BB.com

I hope this helps!
    Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check out the book "The Brand Called You"

I guarantee that learning to be unique is just as hard, if not harder than becoming a personal trainer. So be prepared to invest some serious time in it.

Travis