FdoM93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Question about CELLUCOR C4

The label says to wait around 20 - 30 mins after taking it so I can start my workout, question is, is it ok to do cardio before my workout? i.e. Taking C4 and hit the gym in 30 mins and start by doing cardio (20mins).
    Also, if its ok, can I do my cardio in those minutes when C4 is making effects?. Like taking C4 then hit the gym in 10 mins, so when I finish my cardio C4 would make effect.

BunnyWithAGun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I take C4 currently ( and have been quite happy with it so far ) I just time it so I arrive at the gym at around the 20min mark so after 10 min of stretching / warming up I'm good to go. Personally I wouldn't do cardio before lifting, I have found in my experiences that it works better to do cardio after my lifts. ( I lift on a 3 day on 1 day off routine but do cardio every day. ) Just my 2 cents.

But to address your question directly, I don't think it would matter too much if you did that.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes your fine doing that
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

FdoM93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    yes your fine doing that
    you mean
    " taking C4 then hit the gym in 10 mins, so when I finish my cardio C4 would make effect. " ?

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FdoM93 View Post
    you mean
    " taking C4 then hit the gym in 10 mins, so when I finish my cardio C4 would make effect. " ?
    your over thinking it. Take the c4 before the gym and do your usual routine don't get all caught up in starting your workout exactly 30 mins after for some it kicks in faster for some slower also depends on how empty your stomach is.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    your over thinking it. Take the c4 before the gym and do your usual routine don't get all caught up in starting your workout exactly 30 mins after for some it kicks in faster for some slower also depends on how empty your stomach is.
    For me in less than 10 minutes, LOL

About your question dude, i would do cardio after the workout :-)
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want to do a light 10min warm-up until c4 kicks in, no problems

thunderbirds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does C4 has less affects with empty stomach or you take meals before hitting the gym ?

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thunderbirds View Post
    does C4 has less affects with empty stomach or you take meals before hitting the gym ?
    Any pre-workout should be taken on empty stomach(1 hour and a half after taking food aprox).

With meals, some of the ingredients may have the effect reduced.
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20