Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,981 to 1,981 of 1981
    Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Yeah those guys had a good bit of size on you. It's a shame you barely missed in the weight class below because you surely would have dominated it. It's almost just not fair going up against guys with 10+ pounds on you. Most of these guys were probably hitting the top range of the weight class. They didn't really know how to pose though, did they? Both left and right guy had toes pointed straight forward and guy on left had legs locked out, lol.
    Yea I possibly would have done better in the novice ligthweights, but there were some pretty shredded bros there. I definitely caught a few guys in the lightweights that had better abs than me, but maybe I would have placed higher. There were definitely some awkward poses up there. That's one of the things that made me feel good, I think I was able to at least PRESENT myself better than most of the others thanks to all the advice from Eric and Jeff.

Originally Posted by FBZP View Post
    Moses I am a bit late to the party and just caught up, awesome pics from the show you look great!! It just shows anything is possible with great dedication. You worked very hard for this, well done man, you are a great motivator to us all.
    Thanks for the kind words my dude! That's all prep is about: dedication. We can all do it, it's just a question of the willingness to suffer slightly I get. That I was able to motivate you means a lot to me, but in honesty it was through the support of you guys in here that I was able to finish the prep so strongly.