Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdubin94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

When should I take creatine and how much?

Do I need to do a loading phase? If so, what should I do. After the loading phase, should I take it before or after my workout? And what should I take it with.. I have read to take it with sugar but I try my best to stay away from sugar.. What about juice or milk?

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take no more than 3-5g a day, don't cycle, don't load, be sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day. It does not matter at all when you take it. Creatine does not work right away. It takes a couple weeks to build up in your muscles before you will notice anything from it. Once your muscles are saturated with creatine, it's all about maintaining that saturation. It doesn't matter at all what you take it with either. Don't overthink creatine.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very true "Don't overthink creatine" .... and seriously do drink a lot of water.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    in my opinion i have never done loading phases when it came to creatine man. i honestly dont see the point in it but if you wanna do it go ahead. i take my creatine pre and post workout and thats it. on my off days i only take it once in the morning upon waking up. the good thing about the creatine i use is it doesnt require a loading phase at all, it's AAEFX'S KRE-ALKALYN. you just pop open the bottle and start taking the little purple pills bro. it's as easy as that, and these pills WORK.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    Take no more than 3-5g a day, don't cycle, don't load, be sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day. It does not matter at all when you take it. Creatine does not work right away. It takes a couple weeks to build up in your muscles before you will notice anything from it. Once your muscles are saturated with creatine, it's all about maintaining that saturation. It doesn't matter at all what you take it with either. Don't overthink creatine.
    this. end thread
    PL: 400/280/475

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    in my opinion i have never done loading phases when it came to creatine man. i honestly dont see the point in it but if you wanna do it go ahead. i take my creatine pre and post workout and thats it. on my off days i only take it once in the morning upon waking up. the good thing about the creatine i use is it doesnt require a loading phase at all, it's AAEFX'S KRE-ALKALYN. you just pop open the bottle and start taking the little purple pills bro. it's as easy as that, and these pills WORK.
    Theres def a point in the loading phase...a marketing tactic to increase sales. As said above no loading is necessary. In the end the muscles will be saturated the same whether you wasted 5 servings daily or took 1.

No need to load mono or any other creatine as well : )