Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

IFBB Pro Mike 'Wycked' Van Wyck - Pro Hellcentrics Coach Q & A

My partner in crime in the video series and personal friend Mike 'Wycked' Van Wyck is in the house to share his training knowledge and life experience in the iron game. As an IFBB Pro and Pro Hellcentrics Coach, Mike is an incredible source of knowledge that all of you can tap into and learn from. Step up or get out of the way....330 lbs of Wycked rollin through.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Niiiice...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subb'd for Wycked knowledge
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Instagram @universalusa
    Instagram @animalpak
    Instagram.com/naturalguy1

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Yeah......Mike Van 'Wycked' himself here on BB.Com I can hear the deep guttural sound now !
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mike, In your experience, what's the toughest bodypart for you to hit with Hellcentrics and why?
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Facebook

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mike,

Nearly halfway through the 12 weeks of HRT, gains have been phenomenal. Added solid pounds as well as tons of strength. Example being in the beginning 135lbs for 8 reps +4 hellcentrics on the flat barbell bench press was a struggle, and recently I hit 215x8+4HC. However, I'm starting to plateau out, and sometimes feeling a bit weaker. I think it may be all in my head, but mainly attributed to the lowering of carbohydrates.

Do you recommend switching up exercises a bit at the half way point?

Thanks
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to have you here big Mike!
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    My partner in crime in the video series and personal friend Mike 'Wycked' Van Wyck is in the house to share his training knowledge and life experience in the iron game. As an IFBB Pro and Pro Hellcentrics Coach, Mike is an incredible source of knowledge that all of you can tap into and learn from. Step up or get out of the way....330 lbs of Wycked rollin through.

Sweeeeeet.
    Dominate Your Game!

Trample the Weak. Hurdle the Dead.

Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mike, In your experience, what's the toughest bodypart for you to hit with Hellcentrics and why?
    For me the toughest part if I had to choose was shoulders and more specifically dumbbell lateral raises because of the fact that u have zero power @ the height of the movement. That being said I still feel the hell centrics on the exercise. I lowered the weight significantly and felt it wayyyy more

Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wycked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RUTHL3SS View Post
    Mike,

Nearly halfway through the 12 weeks of HRT, gains have been phenomenal. Added solid pounds as well as tons of strength. Example being in the beginning 135lbs for 8 reps +4 hellcentrics on the flat barbell bench press was a struggle, and recently I hit 215x8+4HC. However, I'm starting to plateau out, and sometimes feeling a bit weaker. I think it may be all in my head, but mainly attributed to the lowering of carbohydrates.

Do you recommend switching up exercises a bit at the half way point?

Thanks
    Plateaus are very common when it comes to train @ a high intensity. My suggestion would maybe to take a few extra rest days or take a week off the lift that's troubling u and allow yourself time to mentally recoup. Also try changing up your exercises or angles. Instead of flat bench do some incline

hey

Happy to be here guys! Fire away with hell centric questions or anything else ur wondering about

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How sadistic was Rage, with you, while doing the videos...???

TrainerShannon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How close to a competition would you utilize HRT? I undestand the mass building aspect of HRT, could it still be beneficial with lower weights precontest?
    At some point, it clicks...

http://shannongill.com
    http://bsnonline.net

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    How sadistic was Rage, with you, while doing the videos...???
    Rage was great to work with. He's an intense dude but @ the same time very intelligent in the way he approaches HRT. He definitely pushed me and it was ****in hard but he knew when to keep my ego in check too which in my opinion is the sign of a great trainer.

But all that aside there were a few times I wanted to throw a dumbbell @ him lol!

Originally Posted by TrainerShannon View Post
    How close to a competition would you utilize HRT? I undestand the mass building aspect of HRT, could it still be beneficial with lower weights precontest?
    I've actually never used HRT period till I filmed the video with Rage so I haven't ever tried it pre contest. I would image it would be great pre contest to keep muscle fullness and size though without over training.

Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Rage was great to work with. He's an intense dude but @ the same time very intelligent in the way he approaches HRT. He definitely pushed me and it was ****in hard but he knew when to keep my ego in check too which in my opinion is the sign of a great trainer.

But all that aside there were a few times I wanted to throw a dumbbell @ him lol!
    I've felt your pain... *LOL*

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've actually never used HRT period till I filmed the video with Rage so I haven't ever tried it pre contest. I would image it would be great pre contest to keep muscle fullness and size though without over training.
    I'd have to agree with ya

jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off id like to say your one of the if not the most impressive bodybuilders out there in the game currently, seein your vids its obvious your a true Animal! so like my partner in this contest Mike aka Ruthl3ss said we have been making some incredible gains, and i love HRT, my question is obviously as a bodybuilder and an IFBB pro you have to keep up your abdominals...my life goal especially since i started training is to have a ripped set of abs, obviously it takes discipline in both diet and training...now with this HRT Contest my diet has finally been put in order and is completely solid, but i ask you what type of ab routine do you do? whether it is super simple or incredibly complex it would be ****ing sick to know!!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

~Do the Work, Reap the Rewards~

"It may be tough but if your up for it, make your dream a REALITY don't let anyone take it from you!"

Well...there was this one time when Mike was a bit grumpy on set...and well...when he bent down to pick up a set of dumbbells for the next set...I farted in his face...on purpose....sorry Mike...I know..very unprofessional.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Facebook

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I've felt your pain... *LOL*
    Well...there was this one time when Mike was a bit grumpy on set...and well...when he bent down to pick up a set of dumbbells for the next set...I farted in his face...on purpose....sorry Mike...I know..very unprofessional.
    Uhm... Except for the above episode... *LOL*

I knew it. Lol

NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10) NW GYM RAT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mike,
    What has been you motivation to keep up the incredibly intense lifestyle of bodybuilding? Even in the face of adversity and chaos? Thank you for all of your wisdom. I am a huge fan, and am motivated by your sucess. Thank you for your time.
    Game on!

Originally Posted by NW GYM RAT View Post
    Mike,
    What has been you motivation to keep up the incredibly intense lifestyle of bodybuilding? Even in the face of adversity and chaos? Thank you for all of your wisdom. I am a huge fan, and am motivated by your sucess. Thank you for your time.
    Honestly man I should have walked away from this 100 times but its the only thing I truly love and that I'm passionate about. I love the dedication the sacrifice and feeling of knowing I'm the sole person responsible for the outcome

Honestly man I should have walked away from this 100 times but its the only thing I truly love and that I'm passionate about. I love the dedication the sacrifice and feeling of knowing I'm the sole person responsible for the outcome
    There is so much power and truth in this...damn great way to put it Mike. These are words from a seasoned vet passionate about bodybuilding. It obviously runs through the veins.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Facebook

Originally Posted by jhart16 View Post
    First off id like to say your one of the if not the most impressive bodybuilders out there in the game currently, seein your vids its obvious your a true Animal! so like my partner in this contest Mike aka Ruthl3ss said we have been making some incredible gains, and i love HRT, my question is obviously as a bodybuilder and an IFBB pro you have to keep up your abdominals...my life goal especially since i started training is to have a ripped set of abs, obviously it takes discipline in both diet and training...now with this HRT Contest my diet has finally been put in order and is completely solid, but i ask you what type of ab routine do you do? whether it is super simple or incredibly complex it would be ****ing sick to know!!
    To be honest bro my ab routine is very very basic. I do various isolation style sit ups on an exercise ball. I never use added weight when training my abs. I did growing up while playing football and when I first started bodybuilding but I've found due to this my waist and mid section is pretty thick. Not a good thing for a bodybuilder. Body weight sit ups are great and basic crunches are staples of mine.

Also plz remember ab's are earned in the kitchen not the gym. Tighten up that diet and the abs will pop through

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your passion is why you've endured and is also the reason you'll one day get to where you want to be. Huge respect my brother.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What was it like for you mentally to leave the ego at the door when you did the video series bro? when you're use to pushing big numbers in front of the camera.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    What was it like for you mentally to leave the ego at the door when you did the video series bro? when you're use to pushing big numbers in front of the camera.
    Well in my everyday training I don't lift crazy stupid weight so training in that fashion isn't new

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See you soon big brotha!
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

Originally Posted by TreeTrunkLegs View Post
    See you soon big brotha!
    The cage @ the arnold is gonna be fun bro!!! Looking forward to it