wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wideoutonetwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

help with interview and practical

Hey everyone. I was just posting to see if i could get any little tips and help for an interview. Also help with the practical to follow after. I dont think it should be too hard but never having been through it im worried about what to expect.
    My background includes a degree in Exercise Science and a sports background.

also whats everyones opinion on the IFA certification. I was thinking about getting that for now because the one certification i am studying for NSCA isnt til june, and by the time i get the results, thats lots of time waiting on a certification. so just wanted some opinions on that as well.

thanks for any help i can get.