Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    OP's GF being a model she would be a target and wouldn't be hard for people to accomplish this. People would plan this stuff when they know a modeling show is coming up.

jus sayin
    i would be mad as fuk @ my gf if she got raped.. specially if it was the 3rd time.

it can be avoided easily.. OP's girl probably let someone buy her a drink and she did not stand with the person while the drink was getting poured

its fkn common knowledge. also never leave your drink laying around and if you do, dont drink from it.. Even me as a guy i follow this because i heard stories of boys getting roofied not to get raped but the lulz.

JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mo_Iskabar View Post
    i would be mad as fuk @ my gf if she got raped.. specially if it was the 3rd time.

it can be avoided easily.. OP's girl probably let someone buy her a drink and she did not stand with the person while the drink was getting poured

its fkn common knowledge. also never leave your drink laying around and if you do, dont drink from it.. Even me as a guy i follow this because i heard stories of boys getting roofied not to get raped but the lulz.
    she doesnt drink. seeing that a girl who was married with her husband there was also drugged, its a lot more likely that someone put the pills in their drinks. but idk.

im gonna get off here. writing this stuff is makin it worse for me. thanks for your support <3
    im just a lat guy stuck in an ab guy world

Infamous41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Infamous41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your gf needs to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon. As well as her family members. Sorry about this happening. I dated a girl once who was molested by her step father and step brother when she was younger and she was a very messed up individual afterwards.

I personally would walk into the court room and end these wastes of oxygens meaningless lives for them if it were my girlfriend. Two in the genitals, one in the head.

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People that do sh!t like this are scum and don't deserve to live

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm proud the guy fought it out, most men won't stand up to any sort of weapon. Sorry about that OP.

I don't put up with that ****...If you know who did it I would be hunting them like an animal.

This is why we carry guns. I would have blown them away without a second thought. Fkin' pigs.

I'm irate
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very sorry to hear this friend. Do you know what sort of a social setting this occured in? (restaurant, bar, lounge, etc)

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro... Holy **** that's a rough story. I hope it all turns out well. That's ****ed up, personally if it was me and I could find out who the guys were I'd do everything in my power to end their lives.

You should go be around your family or people close to you if you are feeling rough man.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIGERIANBRUH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pics or neg. Faaggggg

EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastStyles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no worries maybe she liked it

Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .. more than one story similar to this.

do not want to discuss, just want to say that i know that feel bro.

keep your head up and your anger in check.
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry dude hope everything gets better, that's scary and must be hard for you to be intimate with her after all that went down. I feel for you bro.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

Registered User Imightbemadbrah's Avatar
    Imightbemadbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man real sorry to hear this, the "k-drug" you talked about is known as ******** and is commonly used in horse tranquilizers. It's terrible what happened to your girlfriend, i was with a girl who had something similar happen to her. One of the main reasons i decided to become a police officer. Stay strong not only for her, but for yourself OP.

PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was terrible man.. I don't know **** like that could happen to us.

where do you live OP?

JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000) JC2692 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Infamous41 View Post
    Your gf needs to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon. As well as her family members. Sorry about this happening. I dated a girl once who was molested by her step father and step brother when she was younger and she was a very messed up individual afterwards.

I personally would walk into the court room and end these wastes of oxygens meaningless lives for them if it were my girlfriend. Two in the genitals, one in the head.

this is a great idea, i will talk to her mom about it. thank you.
    Originally Posted by DatsunKing1 View Post
    I'm proud the guy fought it out, most men won't stand up to any sort of weapon. Sorry about that OP.

I don't put up with that ****...If you know who did it I would be hunting them like an animal.

This is why we carry guns. I would have blown them away without a second thought. Fkin' pigs.

I'm irate

if they know who it was, theyre going to jail for a long ass time... i mean its not just rape, shes not 18 either.
    Originally Posted by ThePoz View Post
    Very sorry to hear this friend. Do you know what sort of a social setting this occured in? (restaurant, bar, lounge, etc)

all i know is that they were out to eat. it reaaaally sucks not knowing details.. although im not sure i want to hear details.
    Originally Posted by NIGERIANBRUH View Post
    Pics or neg. Faaggggg
    Originally Posted by EastStyles View Post
    oh jan 2012 join dates how you hurt me so
    Originally Posted by incomple View Post
    .. more than one story similar to this.

do not want to discuss, just want to say that i know that feel bro.

keep your head up and your anger in check.
    "/ <33
    Originally Posted by Imightbemadbrah View Post
    Man real sorry to hear this, the "k-drug" you talked about is known as ******** and is commonly used in horse tranquilizers. It's terrible what happened to your girlfriend, i was with a girl who had something similar happen to her. One of the main reasons i decided to become a police officer. Stay strong not only for her, but for yourself OP.
    yeahh ******** sounds right. thank you for your (future) service
    Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
    That was terrible man.. I don't know **** like that could happen to us.

where do you live OP?
    i live in arizona, happened to her in florida

PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy ****.. I thought America is a place like heaven and all those criminals are only on the movies.

now I'm wrong

Feel sorry for you OP. I hope she gets well soon

boxin/grapplin/lifting=<3 RunnerandLifter's Avatar
    RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP i am sorry to hear about this... i pray for you both..also where in AZ are you? i live here too
    Starting Weight:120
    Current Weight:168
    Goal Weight: 185

Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Bulk.

Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im sorry to hear that man i hope she restores her memory soon! be strong man dont get depressed

got an update.

shes half-consciously talking to me now. apparently she saw everything that happened and couldnt move. the drugs were not put into a drink, she got a needle in her neck as they were walking out. i feel incredibly helpless.

this girl is the nicest person in the world. she just recently spent $500 on kids less fortunate for christmas. she does so much charity work and anything she can do to help with younger kids. she honestly did nothing to deserve anything like this

i like in the tempe area, runnerandlifter.

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JC2692 View Post
    got an update.

shes half-consciously talking to me now. apparently she saw everything that happened and couldnt move. the drugs were not put into a drink, she got a needle in her neck as they were walking out. i feel incredibly helpless.

this girl is the nicest person in the world. she just recently spent $500 on kids less fortunate for christmas. she does so much charity work and anything she can do to help with younger kids. she honestly did nothing to deserve anything like this

i like in the tempe area, runnerandlifter.
    wow. that's extremely ****ed up, brah

Registered WRX Offender DankSnaks's Avatar
    DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She'll come to here soon brah. Inadvertent use of ******** can really fcuk with your head. The best you can do is keep a level head and stay strong brother. She needs you more now than ever and I hope everything works out for you.

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    America Land of Dreams.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

boxin/grapplin/lifting=<3 RunnerandLifter's Avatar
    RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    woah thats weird i live in chandler like 15 minutes from tempe..u near ASU?
    Starting Weight:120
    Current Weight:168
    Goal Weight: 185

Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Bulk.

Originally Posted by RunnerandLifter View Post
    woah thats weird i live in chandler like 15 minutes from tempe..u near ASU?
    ill PM you when i get home

ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pm me if u want to talk
    Rep Back 1k+

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Positivity Crew*** (Tell Walid Same Thing)

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142440071&pagenumber=

adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500)
    did you find the people that raped her?

danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strap up and chase these cocksuckers down.
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

Originally Posted by ILLUSION818 View Post
    Pm me if u want to talk
    thanks. i may.
    Originally Posted by adubas View Post
    did you find the people that raped her?
    no. apparently some guy found them behind the restaurant or something an hour after. idk how much they will look into finding who did it. i really hope they do

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get her to a therapist or psychiatrist ASAP. It's tragic, and multiple rapes usually change someone's psych forever. There are risks of her developing neurosis or personality disorders because of the rapes.

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dammit bro thats the type of sht that i hate about this world specially for it to happen to such a young girl damm bro stay strong..
    Snapchat Crew

outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NIGERIANBRUH View Post
    Pics or neg. Faaggggg
    Originally Posted by EastStyles View Post
    Stfu you fauking shitkunts.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"'bout to do a fricken side chest.." - GoatTower