Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your meal plan

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

your meal plan

i know this thread comes around every now and then and thought we could bring it up again now. get ideas from people's meal plans. can be as specific or vague as you want, and if you don't work off of a meal plan or change things up constantly, feel free to post some frequent meals/snacks or just things you like eating. no rules.

this is my current meal plan (btw, i know i don't have to eat 5 times a day. it just makes me happy and fits well):

meal 1 - baked oats goes green - 1/2 c wheat bran, 1 tbsp psyllium husk, 2 tbsp blueberry flaxseeds, 1 tsp xanthan gum, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, 1/2 asian pear, 1 oz avocado, 1 c spinach, 1 c kale, 1/2 c pumpkin, 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk, matcha green tea powder, 15 g walnut halves

meal 2 - 2 percent greek yogurt, 1 slice ezekiel bread, 1.5 c harvest hodgepodge (t joe's mixed veggies - broccoli, red pepper, baby corn, carrots, snap peas, water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions), 30 g dark chocolate edamame

meal 3 - frozen concoction 1 - 1/2 c very cherry blend, 15 g pistachios, 15 g almonds 20 g high fiber o's, 15 g wasabi wow (t joe's trail mix w/ almonds, peanuts, wasabi peas, dried cranberries, golden raisins), 1/2 c butter beans, 1/3 unsweetened coconut milk, cinnamon, ginger, matcha green tea powder

meal 4 - 150 g lite tofu (lite so I can have double the amount), w/ 1/2 c mushrooms/tomatoes, 1 c chopped turnip greens w/ diced turnips, 1 c broccoli, 3/4 c harvest hodgepodge, 1/4 c black beans, and 35 g soba noodles, 1/2 large grapefruit

meal 5 - frozen concoction 2 - 113 g cottage cheese, 1 scoop life's basic pp, 1 tbsp wheat germ, vanilla extract, 1 tbsp psyllium husk, ginger, cinnamon, 1 tsp guar gum, 1/4 c wheat bran, 15 g chia seeds, 1 large banana, 14 g cashews

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't eat the exact same these from day to day, but I had these two meals today:

lunch: grilled chicken breast and stir-fried broccoli covered with alfredo sauce - 580 cal 56gP << it was very filling!

dinner: 1/3lb beef burger (90/10) with american cheese and bbq sauce () on a dinner roll - 510 cal 43gP

plus breakfast and snacks. nothing really out of the box/norm

those frozen concoctions sound very intriguing though!

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A couple day's menus...

B- greek yogurt, 100% chocolate whey, ground flax seeds, whole flax seeds, sunflower seeds
    PreWO- 5g BCAAs + 2g glutamine
    PostWO- 5g BCAAs + 2g glutamine
    L- Garden salad (romaine, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado) with ff cheese & homemade dressing
    D- Sauteed summer squashes with bolognese
    S- Oat bran, oat fiber, 100% chocolate whey & chocolate chips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waffle fries with mayo
    Nuggets
    Chicken sandwich

B-Greek yogurt, 100% whey, ground flax seeds, whole flax seeds, almonds
    L-French toast with sf syrup
    PreWO-BCAAs & glutamine
    PostWO-BCAAs & glutamine
    D-Sirloin & sweet potato fries with peanut oil
    S-Chicken Potpie!

B-Hash browns, egg, ketcup & canola oil
    L-Twice Baked Cauliflower (cauliflower, butter, ff cheddar, bacos)
    D-Turkey meatloaf
    S-Greek yogurt & 100% whey
    S-Cookie Dough

^^^^ All the days are nearly at 1550 cals.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pain au chocolat, coffee, or 2 fried eggs with bread & almond butter

Lunch: leftovers (usually rice with some kind of meat), a bit of fruit, bread with fancy cheeses, grapes

Dinner: Rice with meat & tomatoes/onions etc. whatever vegetable goes with the recipe

I eat small portions of rich foods. Have been doing this for quite some time and have lost a decent amount of weight. I'm done with measuring/tuna/scales etc. Blah. It's not for me. I go to the market/bakery every other morning and cook everything fresh each day. I'm not working so it's turned into a hobby

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love posts like this, gives ideas to change the menu a bit!!

Most days look like this for me :

Pre Workout : Whey chocolate powder with Almond Milk

Breakfast : Omelet/Scramble with veggies and cheese, half a wheat english muffin

Mid Morning : 1 wedge laughing cow, 2 melba toasts, half avocado

Lunch : Chicken or tuna Salad packed with spinach and mixed veggies on the side

Mid Afternoon : 1 wedge laughing cow, 2 melba toasts, Yellow apple, 1/2 Grapefruit

Dinner : Beef/Veggies Stir-Fry

My Lunches/Dinners don't vary that much, but I love playing around with breakfast, if I feel I didn't get enough calories I'll snack on a protein bar or shake before bed but most of the time I'll get all I need throughout the day

@Andrerox, your frozen concotions look interesting! I might have to try that too
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Right now I'm on a banana bread kick. I was intrigued by Atkins baking mix I saw in the store, bought some, and baked up several loaves. High protein/fiber and actually really good. Yum!

Breakfast has banana bread and a venti Skinny Peppermint Mocha from sbux pretty much for the past month.

Lunch is usualy a big salad with whatever leftover protein I have from the night before.

Dinner is varied. Each week there's almost always a steak night, Mexican night, home made pizza night, breakfast for dinner night, and chicken strips/oven fries night. Then whatever is in the fridge.

Snacks ALWAYS on hand: chocolate covered raisins, gummy bears, and popcorn.
    I'm small but mighty.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm doing a 30-day whole food challenge right now, so today my meals looked like this:

B: coffee, 2 eggs over easy, 2 slices bacon, sauteed broccoli & mushrooms.
    L: shrimp, sweet potato, cauliflower, mushrooms, red pepper w/coconut milk (as a soup)
    D: 1 pork sausage stirfried with zuccini squash, mushrooms, onions, butternut squash with sage & rosemary.

I've always eaten a lot of whole foods but right now I'm cutting out anything with flour or sugar in it. Just for experience's sake! This is a lot more fat than I'm used to but let me tell you, I am enjoying it
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

Queen of F'ing Everything JustaGirl78's Avatar
    JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I practice intermittent fasting so don't eat breakfast and typically just eat 2 meals per day.

Yesterday, for example, was steak with salad for lunch, whey protein shake post workout, steak with bacon and melted cheese & salad for dinner followed by a fruit salad with whipped double cream.
    http://instagram.com/justagirl_1978

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    My foods vary all the time but a simplistic breakdown M-F (weekends the times vary and include wine) would be:

6:00 - 9:30: black tea & coffee
    9:30: either oats w/egg whites, cottage chz/yog/fruit, hb eggs, protein pancakes, or an egg/meat scramble
    1:00: leftovers, monstrous chicken salads, turkey burger
    5:30: meat, lots of veg, some starch
    post-dinner: dark chocolate or something else sweet

Sounds boring but I mix it up daily and love making big pots of curries, chili, goulash etc. and then freezing lunch size portions.

- also mix bcaas and creatine in a litre of water and drink it pre/during/post w/o
    - also take vit D, b complex, omegas and vit c

I don't snack much as the more I play around with IF the larger my meals are becoming and I don't feel the need to constantly be eating.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My food is the same and booooring, because I have no time to cook anything different. I usually pre-cook most of the stuff on Sunday. My kids hate me

Wake up 4:30 -5 am. If it’s lifting day, then I have orange, apple or half of banana plus coffee, BIG coffee. If its cardio, coffee only.

Post workout- whey shake (True Athlete line , its natural, has probiotics in it and stevia and so yummy) + banana, strawberries and glutamine

Meal 1 - Protein oatmeal (with almond milk, vanilla whey powder, 1 tbs peanut butter and blueberries) or same oatmeal, minus protein powder, and egg whites instead

Meal 2 - 4 oz chicken, brown rice and green beans

Meal 3 - cup of cottage cheese with strawberries and blueberries

Meal 4 - Turkey burger with brocolli/green beans or egg whites with natural grain waffles (cuz it’s a carb and all I have to do is put it in the toaster ). I eat this every single day for dinner

Meal 4 - whey shake or cottage cheese with fruit

I always snack on almonds, nuts, some natural PB. Also, I love making protein pudding - just add fat free instant pudding powder, milk and whey protein - so yummy!

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not eatin breakfast due to IF, but I make high protein banana walnut spice pancakes and have them at lunch. Also, lots of lentils with ham recently, homemade cauliflower cheese soup (high in protein), egg salad on ezekiel bread, spaghetti on spagetti squash, chicken broccoli fettucine on spaghetti squaush, pumpkin custard w/added protein powder, coconut custard made with partially defatted coconut (relatively high in protein), homemade peppermint ice cream made w/whey low.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just thought i'd add this recipe, as it was on my old meal plan:
    everything-but-the-kitchen-sink cookies (12 big ass cookies. could probably be muffins): 1 c wheat bran, 1 c oat bran, 1/2 c flaxseed meal, 4 scoops protein powder (casein's flavor comes thru the most. i love using banana), 1 1/2 c nut butter (cashew is my fave. even if you're an ab fan, i'd recommend not using it b/c you can't taste it as much as cb or pb), 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened coconut or hemp milk, skim milk, eggbeaters), 1 c pure pumpkin, 1 c unsweetened apple sauce (can use any combo you want or use 1/2 mashed banana or 1 container baby food fruit instead of 1/2 c of either. also would have to play w/ liquid amount depending on what you use), matcha green tea powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice. possible add-ins: walnuts, chocolate chips, mixed berries, sliced bananas. if make as i do (numbers rounded): 141 cals, 5 g fat (.5 saturated), 17 g carbs (6 g fiber), 13 g protein

Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Melina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My diet is boring and basic, which I prefer

Today so far-

1st meal: puffed wheat mixed with yogurt, oatmeal, and 1.5oz chicken
    2nd meal: cottage cheese mixed with puffed millet, 2 rice cakes with peanut flour
    3rd meal: 3 pieces of bread with peanut flour, 1.5 oz ground turkey
    "Nothing in the world is so powerful, as an idea whose time has come."

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    Meal 4 - Turkey burger with brocolli/green beans or egg whites with natural grain waffles (cuz it’s a carb and all I have to do is put it in the toaster ). I eat this every single day for dinner
    why the sad face? if you don't want to have that, you don't have it.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is my typical day...

breakfast: oats, almond milk, and half a banana, sometimes coffee
    lunch: large chicken breast with baked sweet potato
    afternoon snack: protein bar or shake
    dinner: meat (either chicken, turkey, fish, or beef), rice/pasta/sweet potato, vegetables + a scoop of peanut butter
    bedtime snack: greek yogurt with protein powder and granola mixed in... sometimes almonds too

I still eat plenty of carbs I just control the portions. With the exception of breakfast I try to incorporate protein in my meals/snacks so that I'm getting at least a gram/pound. I never do fasted training... I have to eat before I lift or I'll be miserable. I eat at 9pm every night too. .

Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lfldiamond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just reorganized my meal plan for this upcoming season. I need to add size to my frame so for now I have:

Meal 1: 1/2 Cup oatmeal w/5 egg whites
    Meal 2: 25g whey protein (I'm on a Pro7eiven kick right now)
    Meal 3: 5oz chicken breast w/a 1/2 cup couscous
    Meal 4: 25g whey protein
    Meal 5: 5oz fish w/sweet potato
    Meal 6: 5oz turkey patty w/1 cup broccoli

I mix it up here and there but since I travel for work I cook everything the day before going out of town so that I'm not tempted to stray too far from my plan. :0) My biggest down fall is when my hotel makes cookies Everyday at 3pm and keeps them out till about 7pm. I try to stay away from the front desk during those hours!! Haha
    "The truth is you can acquire any quality you want by acting like you already have it." ~ Joseph Murphy

"The only one who can tell you "You can't"...is you. And You don't have to listen." ~ Unknown

Twitter - Ddiamondoll
    Xo
    Diamond

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    why the sad face? if you don't want to have that, you don't have it.
    I don't have time to cook at all, and its hard to find stuff that i can cook very fast.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My meals are never usually the same from day to day, except for my last meal of the day, which is always the same - just because I love it. Here is today's food:

M1
    2 slices home made wheat bread
    1 scoop protien powder mixed wit a bit of milk and spread between the bread - HEAVEN:

M2
    2 slices wheat bread
    4 slices fat free deli ham
    spinach
    1 oz goat cheese

M3
    6 oz 2% Greek yogurt
    2 oz banana
    16 grams almonds
    1 tbls cocoa
    - all mixed together - PUDDIN..

M4
    2 slices home made BBQ Chicken pizza
    1 c roasted brocolli
    4 pieces of a Terry's Dark Chocolate - Orange

M5
    1 c brown rice
    1 c roasted brocolli
    8 egg whites
    2 oz avocado
    -all scrambled together

M6
    1 scoop protein powder
    1 tbls pb
    1 c frozen blueberries
    1.5 c Chocolate Cheerios

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't eat the same thing everyday but here is what I ate today:

M1
    kashi golean and bran cereal mixed, whey shake in almond milk, walnuts, apple

M2:
    oats, egg whites, 1/2 scoop of whey (all cooked together with no water), 2 TBS Almond butter

M3: Seared Ahi tuna steak, garbanzo beans, avocado, parmesan cheese (real not canned), kale, tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinigar

M4: greek yogurt with scoop of whey, 1 TBS PB, rice cakes.

About 1600 calories, 50/150/170 f/c/p

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't have time to cook at all, and its hard to find stuff that i can cook very fast.
    Couscous & hot cereal can be microwaved.

Microwaved couscous + microwaved frozen artichoke hearts + a squeeze of lemon is my fav super lazy side to chicken.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My breakfasts, lunches and snacks are pretty routine during the work week but I vary them on weekends. Dinner varies everyday depending on what I feel like making.

Breakfast - Wheat toast with almond butter or scrambled egg white omelet w/veggies; Berries of some sort ; Coffee

Mid-morning snack: Greek yogurt (sometimes I'll add a few nuts)

Lunch - salad with lean meat/fish or chicken with selection of veggies ; brown rice or a corn tortilla

Mid-afternoon snack: Banana or another piece of fruit

Dinner: Grilled steak with peppers and onions with a yogurt sauce

Evening Snack: Dried fruit and nuts or apple with almond butter; Whey protein smoothie

On Fridays, I have a chocolate croissant with my coffee in the morning (I work it into my macros for the week and I love it).

Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    Couscous & hot cereal can be microwaved.

Microwaved couscous + microwaved frozen artichoke hearts + a squeeze of lemon is my fav super lazy side to chicken.
    I will try that, thank you! My problem is I think I am eating more fats then I am supposed to and less protein. I come from work hungry as hell and usually eat PB or nuts and then I am not hungry anymore.

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will try that, thank you! My problem is I think I am eating more fats then I am supposed to and less protein. I come from work hungry as hell and usually eat PB or nuts and then I am not hungry anymore.
    Seared tuna steaks take literally 2 seconds on each side to cook....theyre mostly raw and a very healthy source of protein

Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My meal plan usually is the same for the most part..

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 4 white scrambled & 1/2 cup of oatmeal with blueberries or honey.

Snack: 1 cup Greek yogurt, 20 almonds, and bananna.

Lunch: 6 oz chicken breast, brocolli, 1/2 cup of brown rice

Snack: Either a protein shake or 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with apple.

2nd Meal: Tilapia, sweet potatoe, brocolli.

Dinner: Steak or Chicken, Zucchini and cous cous

Before bed snack: 1/2 cottage cheese
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

chels23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chels23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chels23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My morning meals are always the same, for lunch and dinner I just change up the protein choices between eggs, fish, chicken or lean ground beef.

M1 (pre workout) 1/4 cup oats, yogurt
    M2 (post workout) 1 scoop Muscle Gauge Protein powder
    M3 Breakfast- 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2 oz apple, 5oz Dannon greek yogurt 1 tablespoon flax meal
    Snack- 1 oz almonds, sliced green peppers and 2 egg whites
    M4- Greek Yogurt, Flat Out Light Wrap, 3 oz chicken, large bowl mixed broccoli and green beans
    Snack- 1/2 cup kashi go lean 1 scoop protein powder, 1tbsp flax meal
    M5-3.5 oz chicken, 2 whole grain crackers or half of a flat out wrap, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, huge amount of mixed veggies
    M6-1 scoop protien powder with 1/8 cup peanut flour
    Don't let what you can't do stand in the way of what you can do

a lot of people have no time and just take a chunk of time on a sun, for example, and cook a batch of something that can be used in different ways throughout the week. also, do you have a crockpot? that would be a good thing for you to have. and stir frys, esp if you use frozen veggies, are super fast. and t joe's has all kinds of pre-cooked things, like chicken and even brown rice. they also have salmon patties that are quick to make. and you can get jenny-o turkey burgers if you don't have time to make your own. make use of beans and veggie protein. for carbs, you're not limited to waffles. as i said, you can even get precooked brown rice. and, again, beans. edamame. but you can also make a bunch of sweet and regular potatoes ahead of time. or have oats. or bread. make batches of pasta or soba noodles. some cereals aren't unhealthy (but fine to include ones that are less than stellar. i'm just saying). and keep reading others' meal plans for ideas!

Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    a lot of people have no time and just take a chunk of time on a sun, for example, and cook a batch of something that can be used in different ways throughout the week. also, do you have a crockpot? that would be a good thing for you to have. and stir frys, esp if you use frozen veggies, are super fast. and t joe's has all kinds of pre-cooked things, like chicken and even brown rice. they also have salmon patties that are quick to make. and you can get jenny-o turkey burgers if you don't have time to make your own. make use of beans and veggie protein. for carbs, you're not limited to waffles. as i said, you can even get precooked brown rice. and, again, beans. edamame. but you can also make a bunch of sweet and regular potatoes ahead of time. or have oats. or bread. make batches of pasta or soba noodles. some cereals aren't unhealthy (but fine to include ones that are less than stellar. i'm just saying). and keep reading others' meal plans for ideas!
    oh! btw, I totally forgot about Traders Joe's! I remember now that they have all these frozen things. Thanks for reminding

britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My meals are different each day, I get bored easily today was:

Meal 1 - Met RX RTD Frosty Chocolate

Meal 2 - fruit smoothie 3/4 cup mango 3/4 cup pineapple 1/4 cup quick oats 1 cup skim milk 1 tbsp honey

Meal 3 - Chicken Noodle Soup home made

Meal 4 - 1 cup non fat cottage cheese 1oz raisins & cinnamon

Meal 5 - Sirloin beef stir fry with carrots, asparagus, onions, snow peas, mushrooms & hoisin sauce

will finish up tonight with some grapes and edamme.

Loved looking at everyones menu's
    *N.A.S.M CPT*

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing -George Bernard Shaw

Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds - Orison Swett

DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000) DocSI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    Not eatin breakfast due to IF, but I make high protein banana walnut spice pancakes and have them at lunch. Also, lots of lentils with ham recently, homemade cauliflower cheese soup (high in protein), egg salad on ezekiel bread, spaghetti on spagetti squash, chicken broccoli fettucine on spaghetti squaush, pumpkin custard w/added protein powder, coconut custard made with partially defatted coconut (relatively high in protein), homemade peppermint ice cream made w/whey low.
    Ooooh!! Would you mind sending me the cauliflower cheese soup recipe?!? Purdy please!
    Nadie dijo que la vida sería fácil, sólo dijeron que valdría la pena.

agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10) agambow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    These sound delicious! Do you mind sharing recipes for the pumpkin & coconut custard, pancakes, and cheese soup?? Also, I have been thinking about trying IF because it will work pretty well with my busy schedule, how do you like it so far? Thanks