gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Competition Hair!

anybody have any tips for getting curls to hold all day? lol

thats probably and age old question that every girl wants to know but I don't want my hair to fall flat halfway through my comp!
    American Muscle Supply Sponsored Athlete

betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sort of depends on your hair type...most girls show up at the show with rollers in their hair and basically leave them in place until the morning/night kind of progresses. You will have an athletes meeting typically before both shows that calls for you to be there earlier than show times....and many girls use this time to do hair and make up.

Right now, I am using hair extensions which are DA BOMB! They hold whatever style I put them in for pretty much a week, lol. Love em.

Anyway, if you are rolling you can leave the rollers in a while and spray lightly, etc with hair spray.

If you are using a curling iron, you could always do part of it, clip the rest off....and do it at the venue....IF you have a hair type that just won't hold it that well. Mine is ultra thick anyway (w/out extensions) so I really have to get it 100% ready b4 I go.

You may feel funny about doing this, whether it is going out half done or the idea of not being 100% ready....but show day is a LONG day. If your show starts at 8 am...you may have your meeting at 6 or 7...and you will want to be a little bit early for that. So that allows you plenty of time, typically.

Hope this helps? If you have any questions at all feel free to ask...I have competed in over 30 shows and b4 that I was the trophy girl at about 15 shows....so I have pretty much seen it ALL! lol
    I love Anthony Scott

betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10) betty5952 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.ciaobellahair.com/

If anyone is interested...this is a very reliable resource and he is very nice to deal with, also. Super quality. This is my third set of extensions and they are lasting me about 3 months. I don'thave a pic right now with them....I will have to see if I can come up with one. They are beautiful. I love them because i basically have 'mix hair'/ethnic hair. My own hair is course and thick and only grows to shoulder length.
    I love Anthony Scott

gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my hair is already practically mid back so extensions would be too much for me.... I am planning on using rollers but was going to get up super early to set them up and get my hair ready before I left....I believe my weigh ins are at 10-12 and may the show starts at 1 maybe? I kno the weigh ins and such start at ten lol

leaving them in is a good idea....maybe I won't feel as rediculas if I see other girls doing the same lol

THANKS!
    American Muscle Supply Sponsored Athlete

creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gigglepony View Post

thats probably and age old question that every girl wants to know but I don't want my hair to fall flat halfway through my comp!
    stylist here..
    Use Redken Hot Sets before curling on dry strands, comb through then curl, and make sure you set the curl until just before you go on stage
    i like turtles

VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gigglepony View Post

Set them with mousse over night then before you let the curls down go over them with a touch of hair spray then when you let them down and style them the way you want go over it with hair spray again... Tresseme #5 works great and it doesnt leave your hair heavy and feeling full of product. If you plan to do this often then also get a can of dry hair shampoo so you dont pile your hair with product on a daily basis

Hope this helps